of     1   

master0691
#143092485Saturday, August 09, 2014 4:41 PM GMT

(Verse 1) they want me to dress up revealing, Concept is for appealing, Me and them,we old memories Me and them hold together all these melodies But that was back when the past was present Back when they said I was unpleasant God let me... God let me... Find out what I would be Without them, Without him, Shoulda listen to my brain stem, Get out while I still can before It's too late, You set me, You set me, You set me straight Now tell me (Chorus) Wonder why they hate me, wonder why the hate me Randy said they could always put me down but I'm always getting up, Wonder why they hate me, Wonder why they hate me Randy said they could always put me down but I'm always getting up, Getting up... I'm getting up (Verse 2) They told I wasn't ready for the game, Even when I laced my shoes people said I couldn't achieve this fame, They said "Why try? you can't do it," Even though it was hard to admit, Deep down... I always know I wasn't ready, They told me to take it steady, I kept trying, They see me crying, Yeah whats in me? What will I be? What will I be? They love to see me when I'm down I always said see you when I'm downtown in my gown, Preforming on stage, I'll watch you rage, While thinking... (Chorus) Wonder why they hate me, wonder why the hate me Randy said they could always put me down but I'm always getting up, (I'm always getting up..) Wonder why they hate me, Wonder why they hate me (I don't care what they say..) Randy said they could always put me down but I'm always getting up, (Yeah,I'm getting up) Getting up... (I know I can) I'm getting up (Bridge) Yeah whats in me? Yeah whats in me? Yeah whats in me? Yeah whats in you? I'm not giving... I'm not giving... Up.. They said I'm probably losing.. Then soon they'll find out.. I'm winning.. X2
matrixmaster1
#143092600Saturday, August 09, 2014 4:42 PM GMT

Poetry?
Wobull
#143100773Saturday, August 09, 2014 6:09 PM GMT

^sounds like it
JubrilMD
#143136979Sunday, August 10, 2014 12:34 AM GMT

Love it, keep doing what you do master.

of     1