of     1   

KingTrapIX
#143439327Wednesday, August 13, 2014 2:28 AM GMT

TROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Im not dissing i have no reason to he my nigguhTROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Im not dissing i have no reason to he my nigguhTROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Im not dissing i have no reason to he my nigguhTROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Im not dissing i have no reason to he my nigguhTROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Im not dissing i have no reason to he my nigguhTROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Im not dissing i have no reason to he my TROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Im not dissing i have no reason to he my nigguhnigguhTROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Im not dissing i have no reason to he my nigguhTROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Im not dissing i have no reason to he my nigguhTROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Im not dissing i have no reason to he my nigguhTROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Im not dissing i have no reason to he my nigguhTROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Im not dissing i have no reason to he my nigguhTROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Im not dissing i have no reason to he my nigguhTROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Im not dissing i have no reason to he my nigguhTROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Im not dissing i have no reason to he my nigguhTROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Im not dissing i have no reason to he my nigguhTROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Im not dissing i have no reason to he my nigguhTROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Im not dissing i have no reason to he my nigguhTROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Im not dissing i have no reason to he my nigguhTROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Im not dissing i have no reason to he my nigguhTROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Im not dissing i have no reason to he my nigguhTROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Im not dissing i have no reason to he my nigguhTROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Im not dissing i have no reason to he my nigguhTROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Im not dissing i have no reason to he my nigguhTROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Im not dissing i have no reason to he my nigguhTROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Im not dissing i have no reason to he my nigguhTROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Im not dissing i have no reason to he my nigguhTROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Im not dissing i have no reason to he my TROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Im not dissing i have no reason to he my nigguhTROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Im not dissing i have no reason to he my nigguhTROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Im not dissing i have no reason to he my nigguhTROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Im not dissing i have no reason to he my nigguhTROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Im not dissing i have no reason to he my nigguhTROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Im not dissing i have no reason to he my nigguhTROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Im not dissing i have no reason to he my nigguhTROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Im not dissing i have no reason to he my nigguhTROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Im not dissing i have no reason to he my nigguhTROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Im not dissing i have no reason to he my nigguhTROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Im not dissing i have no reason to he my nigguhTROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Im not dissing i have no reason to he my nigguhTROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Im not dissing i have no reason to he my nigguhTROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Im not dissing i have no reason to he my nigguhTROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Im not dissing i have no reason to he my nigguhTROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Im not dissing i have no reason to he my nigguhTROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Im not dissing i have no reason to he my nigguhTROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Im not dissing i have no reason to he my nigguhTROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Im not dissing i have no reason to he my nigguh
KingRoseXI
#143439373Wednesday, August 13, 2014 2:28 AM GMT

Dammit I was bout to break out the rhymes.
KingTrapIX
#143439410Wednesday, August 13, 2014 2:29 AM GMT

XD
KingRoseXI
#143439719Wednesday, August 13, 2014 2:33 AM GMT

You Ruined my night BTW party me
drakeh
#143439798Wednesday, August 13, 2014 2:34 AM GMT

what the hell all ur siggies r lame
KingTrapIX
#143439964Wednesday, August 13, 2014 2:36 AM GMT

I partied u