of     1   

RoRapFrenchMontana
#143610693Thursday, August 14, 2014 11:28 PM GMT

[Intro] W-Trap on the beat, hoe French: YEAH HOE, French Montana, Yellow Jesus, Ja-Rule, Mitt Romney LETS GO [Chorus x2: French Montana] I ain't gonna be dying broke I got 2 hoes and a broker yea We tinkling, what the f[]ck you thinking? YEA [Verse 1: French Montana] Whippin on that hoe She Hoppin on D I got a hundred chains, cause btch I'm a fcking G Mitt is in this song Mitt Romney, got bad btches Made it from the hood, just cause he white he is good Slippin on some cash I whip hoes with my lash Orders to a ngga, cash is in my stash Hustle in my bl o o d Better watch your mouth Cause your girl's mouth is up downing on my Dck You should get a new one I'll pay for it, I can help Smoking on that strong, polic think it's a kelp Mansion stacking high No Flex Zone Made it out the bottom, out the bottom like I told em [Verse 2: Yellow Jesus] It's the Yellow Man, not the Redman ready to buttfk Lionhart man its bodybag season, Homey commit treason master got the booty i know i touched it yum yum Lionhart gon' die! Ja Rule: Murda! Yellow: Aiyyo Mitt, roll up on em! [Verse 3: Mitt Romney] I had u nggas shook! You aint ready for the white crook yall dont read books crazy ol' nggas! Wantin to fk with Mitt! Get sent down the economic pit! Yellow Jesus: While we sippin on that lean! [Chorus x2: French Montana] I ain't gonna be dying broke I got 2 hoes and a broker yea We tinkling, what the f[]ck you thinking? YEA
RoRapFrenchMontana
#143612340Thursday, August 14, 2014 11:47 PM GMT

I Got Rap In A Bag, Call That A Wrap Just Cuz Im From Morocco Dont Mean I Am Arab

of     1