of     1   

deranging
#143697193Friday, August 15, 2014 10:59 PM GMT

[Intro - DJ mustard] Mustard on the beat, hoe [Hook - Chris Brown] I killed rihanna again She tryna be taking my keys to shove down my ass I just f[]ing got her again She-she tryna get-get-get-get my keys [Verse 1 - 400] I cant be so complicated My keys were golden, hers were wooden I broke them I can't be trying to loose money to charities I will be trying to loose my money to the hoes It should be simple I take a huge s[] and you clean it up I get rejected again and 4 more years of it And my homie tryna defend him from that pesky hoe [Hook - Chris Brown] I killed rihanna again She tryna be taking my keys to shove down my ass I just f[]ing got her again She-she tryna get-get-get-get my keys [Verse 2 - Chris Brown] "I just wanna f[] all rappers" You got some game? "Nah ah" Don't you even da- "I got your keys" My keys are long, long, loooooooooost I need new ones for my sake of the nikkas And I need [Trey Songz] 100 f[]ing bottles [Chris brown] And we will forget each other again because the bridge is near and coming up! [Hook - Chris Brown] I killed rihanna again She tryna be taking my keys to shove down my ass I just f[]ing got her again She-she tryna get-get-get-get my keys [Bridge - Chris Brown and (400)] I wanna be friends (Be a simple nikka!) I wanna be friends (I need you hoe!) I wanna be friends (The f[] we talking bout now?) I wanna be friends (I cant take this anymore) I wanna be friends (I wanna be friends) I wanna be friends (I wanna be friends) I wanna be friends (I wanna be friends) I wanna be friends with another hoe [Hook - Chris Brown] I killed rihanna again She tryna be taking my keys to shove down my ass I just f[]ing got her again She-she tryna get-get-get-get my keys [Outro - Chris Brown] I wanna be friends with another hoe Do the math! I have 4000 posts!|I came in like a shreking ball!|TREE|Firefox 4 lyfe
deranging
#143711388Saturday, August 16, 2014 1:43 AM GMT

bump Do the math! I have 4000 posts!|I came in like a shreking ball!|TREE|Firefox 4 lyfe
Wobull
#143711526Saturday, August 16, 2014 1:44 AM GMT

Tim Dog
TRex2223
#143716033Saturday, August 16, 2014 2:36 AM GMT

0/10 Stop posting awful lyrics or get off MT. That's your choice OP.

of     1