Zeviox
#144410460Sunday, August 24, 2014 5:05 PM GMT

OMG XDDDDDDDDDDD you friking kfc bucket
Zoxide
#144410468Sunday, August 24, 2014 5:05 PM GMT

666 EXPAND DONG
RTBLOCKY
#144410489Sunday, August 24, 2014 5:06 PM GMT

I have a 8 year old child, He plays Roblox. Before he started playing he showed me how cool the site was. he told me if he can make an account for himself. before i would say yes i would have details on the whole game site. it said it was a kiddly friendly place for all ages.i was satisfied.So he was exited to play the game. i was happy to that it will teach your child building skill and engineering.i let him play for an hour and thirty minutes every day.but as months passed roblox got more updates that got cooler.so in roblox's education,solo mode. and engineering skills i was happy. as time still passes on he is starting to like it too far.but suddenly he got addicted to roblox with that happens to 85 percent of the kids on roblox. He was refusing to play outside or help me with the groceries or chores.i know how roblox is from it satisfation and all that stuff. But the community...the community is a different story i find it non-educational almost all the games other users made.and i found out the community is really a immature behaviour.. such as,cursing,roleplay [2hawt] and [2hawt] and worse yet..it [2hawtonceagain] roleplay i found it very extremely offensive for children till the age of 18 i was shocked how roblox community was like..i know my child will never do that..hes a good boy..but sadly..his brain is stuck with all of that cursing and [lol2hawt] and drugs roleplay.the most they do and dont forget to mention...its called"[2hawt4kids]". cursing and online [2hawt2edgy] is the most they do in roblox community.. such immature children will only do that..a year passed by and my son has of of that in his mind im very very very sad and disappointed at him.i thought roblox was a nice kiddly friendly place....but i know my wife said its a game for immature kids and bad stuff stuck in thier minds. combine [2 hot for kids] [2hawt] [omgsohawt] online [2hawt] bullying that equals 98 percent of those immature kids do that.the 2 percent just build and learn from the education part of the game.my son says bad words only in the house i would yell at him, i have to do that and my wife would do that to for my son not to CURSE at home... but..i say..its not his fault...its ROBLOX'S AND ITS COMMUNITY'S FAULT FOR BRAIN DAMAGEING MY SON. roblox is only good for it engineering skills and scripting and etc but the community is full of such no good behaving children.and the reason why the kids parents said on the news of roblox rally said its only good of its educationing skills and of course without that there would possibly parent complaining in te news about roblox.....that would teach you 0 skills without the building educational features...there is hardly i mean almost hardly any users talking nice and being nice to new people.. i dont know about the guests that 99 percent of users disrespect......i say roblox need to improve x100 than its now ,by NOW......i say parents who have kids and like legos..dont show them the game its [insert 2 hot here] roleplay, [2hawt] and [2hawt] roleplay, [2hawt] , possibly blood and gore and remaking games like call of duty but in lego form parents dont let your child play roblox games... its best for them to play roblox solo or just build to know how to engineer and thats it but be careful your child could easily get addicted like my son im warning as an advice. roblox's community will damage your CHILD'S brain. and to parent who already have kids play and your child roleplays immaturely and you dont like it im sure you will do the same as me.also its a rip of i gotta "upgrade my child with builders club??? or turbo or outrageous whats the point????? theres no need for thay i blame the head quarters for that. thats a waste of money i say. dont buy its will waste your money savings that you really need and as a matter of fact i wish the builders club turbo builders club and outragous builders club that is a way higher price than than the playstation 3.My child was begging for like 6 months for outragous builders club and i had no choice. he would hate me for that and ignore me or not listen at me and he wanted life time oh my god it wastes a lot of my savings but in a month i will cancel the membership thats the only choice i have..
Zoxide
#144410765Sunday, August 24, 2014 5:10 PM GMT

stick a fork up your v- olleyball EXPAND DONG
Bananorz
#144412334Sunday, August 24, 2014 5:31 PM GMT

no
iStall
#144412390Sunday, August 24, 2014 5:32 PM GMT

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) go die

of     1