of     1   

kdoggchi
#144505239Monday, August 25, 2014 8:55 PM GMT

#1 Key West Pirates -zim is perhaps the greatest owner in rfl history and this year will no doubt be like the others with him in the playoffs. This team is last year champs Puerto Vallarta so I expect them to already be a championship caliber team with the help of pro bowler tiger Dubya and returning defender kingstan key west is jumping with joy. With The loss of kdoggchi 2nd year sophomore trencwilliams(kdoggs protoge) will have to step up big time and fill the void his master left (unfillable), but zim always finds a way to bring out the best in his men, this team is perhaps one of the best wr core teams in the league so balanced zim can throw to anyone of them this season for easily 5-7 tds , with zim rushing and mud/dub in the secondary,chop returning with sarge,Hun,troll for backu this team has perhaps the best bench in the league and are in line to win another ring. #2 Seattle 69ers - still wondering why i put them at #2 (should be higher) this team is no doubt making the playoffs u got 2 former qbs of the year nyshad and if he's gone u got former S1 league MVP Tchapmon on top of that I got former S3 MVP hardy the qb and rb position are already so great and not to mention both of them can play both sides of the ball like my friend nyshad I do believe they have the best wr core (one of the best) mark, stan,566,hardy,tchap. And to make matter even better they add one of the best dfensive players around to there arsenal, nyshad and hardy in the past have made teams top contenders and to me are the best duo/duo owners around ( walla walla, Portland) will Seattle be next to that list? #3 Las Vegas Warriors - yep it's them again them Lag boys,Lag City,OTB Last time these guys were around , they won the bloxxer bowl with a similar group of players, but there some concerns I have with this years LV . 1, the loss of nerlens affects their rushing game, but I believe ageman can fill the void, but my concern about there secondary it was just flat out terrible last year and most certainly looks terrible this year. Next kings top Qb in the league(he gotta be this mfer threw 42 TDs and almost 3000 yards on top of that he completed 64% of his passes pure touch right there) what happens if he's gone cause after that HC championship game between mich and tor I wouldn't want rayy as backup, sure he is pretty decent but man his judgement/decisions plus they wr aren't really impressing me. But like s2 I think they will shut me up #4 Charlotte Rage - As much as me and jh don't seem to like each other much we both respect each other as players and ever since Rncaaf I knew he was a dam good player and now in rfl Ik he's a top QB in the league, at the end of the day, the best teams have the best QBs, With 30 tds and 9 ints with the worse team in RFL last season (Bowie), he did good and won comeback player of the year and showed us he stil got it This team also has a good WR in Hanboy16, DMA, and (former WR of the year) supercam18 lets also not forget about FPS (hopefully he can return to a winning team hasn't been on one since s1). Corey this year I hear is a TE and perhaps gonna take the "Kdoggchi" award but with every season there's always a bunch of nonsense about new upcoming blockers (was told s4 y'all had deezy and some other bum yea look how that worked out) I think they have a very good offense, but because they don't have all the big names the other are probably gonna underestimate them which I wouldn't do the rage is my sleeper team to win it all (no I'm not drunk wait and find out) #5 DC Pink Panthers - *sigh* my former bros fking up already c'mon dc u got doc at qb? Over a more better Colin? They gotta be smoking twigs. Now hopefully dc doesn't pull a S2 and become a freakin let down and blow it again (Colin buck FPS y'all know what I'm talking bout) had mud pretending to be Sid the kid almost getting everyone suspended mud suspense that year also and losing to Myrtle beach I don't wanna see that happen to a great city like dc ever again but again if they pull a s2 due to management(Colin) I won't be surprised. I see this team ranking higher during the season, but they gotta step there dfense up cause I'm looking and I ain't seeing sht really. EpicVolume and BuckToothJones are the only defenders that I see on this team but will epic show to games cause he didn't for PV #6 San Francisco Dolphins - Gotta draft a qb cause uncle trey ain't gonna get it done at that position. I don't know much about him owning so I gotta see if he can do what it take to lead cause all last season "y'all should have let me own over eastern" I do see this team struggling in the near cuter for a reason.1.if they don't draft a QB then they already got a broom sticker up there cracks,not to mention2. They don't really have a offensive team I see jake and speed as the top 2 Wr. Now San Fran defense is what I think that can hold it together but idk how long, u got JakeGreenway, woodall, murderman(if his attitude is good and he can stop being about the talk and just play), spp, and Herman. If this secondary can do what I think they can do then maybe I ain't gotta worry at all. (I will) #7 DC Assault - Now I seen AlmightySwa (swagga) QB in rfl now and I've played with him in rfl before (he was on the boston rebels), and Im impressed, he seemed to have an understanding of this and should adjust smoothly , idk about his offense or dfense yet most saying he's gonna bring in ofl and Ku bums to join (swag boys ) hope fully rfl can tolerate these kids. Dfense I'm not concerned about if they can play d like swagg they should be ok. I believe that AlmightySwa will surprise the league like how LV did (no chance at the BB tho). #8 San Diego Diamonds - This is just not gonna do it for me every year (Hawaii and Richmond seasons) poke improved and every year he's same guy he use to be, I'm calling bs this guy never impresses me not one bit and before u ask ur self kdogg u don't qb so who do u think u are let me tell u I've seen it all and I've blocked for them all from Lick,Nyshad,Zim,Colin,Duncan from seeing all of them guys I'm for a fact this guy is a bum I'll compare him to nyshad geno smith he just ain't gonna get u the results u talking bout S/O to shad garbage jets yes shad they are awful. Then I was disgusted when I heard perhaps the worse secondary in RFL History yes worser than Richmond and myrtle beach. Cooing Xchris, vibrant ec? Are u shetting me man weedlerblitz can cover better then them bums.poke if Ur reading this the next time I see u run cause I'm smacking the mess outta u ( fk it even I can cover better than them I got 1 career int more than that whole secondary yes shots fired y'all are terrible and ur owner needs his ass beat)
DeadMan253
#144506422Monday, August 25, 2014 9:10 PM GMT

in the scrimmage i played for SF, i went 3 and out because i was double rushed with no blocker, spp got mad and said he wasnt interested in drafting a backup, so
AlabaDavid
#144506699Monday, August 25, 2014 9:13 PM GMT

huff town population: op A candle a day keeps the bandits away. Darkwood Community.
Obbert
#144507243Monday, August 25, 2014 9:19 PM GMT

u mad i made u look dumb af last night bruh Sicut Dominus
kdoggchi
#144513279Monday, August 25, 2014 10:33 PM GMT

Well obby everyone pm me laughing about how I made I look stupid but hey I can't stop intro thinking u did something when unclearly didnt
Obbert
#144513321Monday, August 25, 2014 10:33 PM GMT

do you know how to spell Sicut Dominus
seanmannion
#144516074Monday, August 25, 2014 11:05 PM GMT

black person grammar
Chopazzz
#144522442Tuesday, August 26, 2014 12:19 AM GMT

Man Sean, you're ignorant.
seanmannion
#144534481Tuesday, August 26, 2014 2:34 AM GMT

says the one who spends time to chop virtual ass online