of     1   

JakeCobra217
#144526056Tuesday, August 26, 2014 1:02 AM GMT

In the next ROBLOX Update, the Admins should add a ... 'MUTE PLAYER' BUTTON!!! (Please, read all. There is somethings importants in the end.) WHY NOT A 'MUTE PLAYER' BUTTON?? Q: "But JakeCobra217, what is that idea of a 'Mute PLayer' button?" A: Tt's a new button to, obviously, MUTE PLAYERS! Q: "But JakeCobra217, how the 'Mute Player' Button should work?" A: Well, when you click on the 'Mute Button' he should pop-up a list of all the players in your server. In that list, you can choose the Players who you want to 'Listen' and the players who you want to 'Not Listen'. Q: "But JakeCobra217, what do you mean with 'Listen' and 'Not Listen' Players?" A: The Players who you have chosen for 'Listen', all their messages will appear in the chat for you, normally. The Players who you have chosen for 'Not Listen', all their messages will not appear in the chat for you. Q: "But JakeCobra217, why ROBLOX can't just censor the messages?" A: Example: If you put a Player in 'Not Listen' and EVERYTIME he/she sends a message and instead of appearing the message in question, maybe some squares or stars appear over or anything else, he/she can SPAM A LOT OF SQUARES/STARS IN A PUBLIC CHAT. Soo, if he/she spams Squares or Stars, it will be really bad for you AND, PRINCIPALLY, for the another players with you. Q: "But JakeCobra217, if ROBLOX add a 'Mute Player' Button, how can we use them? A: It's really simple. If ROBLOX add my idea of a 'Mute Player' Button we can use him to avoid: Trolls, Spammers, Annoying Players and etc... > [Trolls] - Why? You don't hate when a Troll enter in your server and start to try trolling another players? Trolls being SOO MUCH ANNOYING, making fun of the players and doing them cry and RAGEQUIT? PRINCIPALLY when the troll annoy you a lot? > [Spammers] - Why? You don't hate when you want to read/send messages for your friends in the chat and comes a Spammer and he don't let you talk with another players? > [Annoying Players] - Why? Well, you should hate when a player keep making fun of your face when you're trying to chat with your friends. > [Players With Bad Words] - Why? You like when you're speaking with your friend with peace and calm, right? Well, (SUDDENLY, FROM THE NOTHINGNESS) comes a random player and starts cussing YOU and your MOTHER, your FATHER, your ENTIRE FAMILY and your ANOTHER PARENTS? Do you really gonna like it? ~~~~~~ Well, the 'Mute Player' Button is my idea to add in the next ROBLOX UPDATE. It should make a lot of players more comfortable and have a better game experience in the games. Thank you guys for who agree with my idea and keep being awesome! BLOXON! >>> PLEASE, IF YOU AGREE WITH MY IDEA AND WANT IT TO ROBLOX: <<< > COMMENT "YES, I AGREE" > IF YOU DON'T WANT THE 'MUTE PLAYER' BUTTON, PLEASE, SEND ME A PM SAYING THE MOTIVE AND GIVE SOME IDEAS TOO MAKE THE 'MUTE PLAYER' BUTTON BETTER! =D > SHARE THIS POST TO FRIENDS WHO WANTS THE 'MUTE PLAYER' BUTTON TO ROBLOX! ~~~~~~ PS: I'm Really SORRY for my English. If I wrote anything wrong, really sorry. I'm Brazilian and I still studying English. (AND PLEASE, NO RACISM AGAINST ME OR MY COUNTRY!)
imalex4
#158074433Tuesday, March 17, 2015 9:24 PM GMT

anyone in the game may now type in /mute (playername)

of     1