of     30   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

indyracoon
#144781036Friday, August 29, 2014 5:26 AM GMT

The Dargonain Kingdoms, year 1015 of the Third Age, after the mass settlement of Kalthor, the Northern Kingdom. A rebellion recently occoured, but the Knights of King Erik Kalthor the Fourth held them back. It seems nowadays the rebellion keeps growing, each time coming back with more people to fight. Where they come and where they go is unknown, but it's not a big deal to be honest. It seems that the new land is more harsh and barbaric than the old, and the Avians and Elves have been dieng out. Those of them who remain are being hunted for their blood, said to be a cure for madness. What I think is that they're going mad because of it. They call this the Golden Age of the kingdoms, but I'd call it the other. They seem to be shipping in more criminals, though, that's the good thing. The Dargonain Kingdoms, year 1015 of the Third Age, during the slow, tiring settlement of Wenig. It seems more peaceful here than Kalthor, the lush countryside is blooming with life. The great city, the elve's safe haven, seems more bright than ever. The problem is; when something seems bright, it always falls. The small village of New Roix, yes. Peaceful it is, simple life. Everyone seems to be at peace. The Dargonain Kingdoms, year 1015 of the Third Age, Esgorth, the Northern Mountain. Here is highly unsettled and barbaric, tribes roam freely and there's not much to say. The entire thing is a mountain, save for two valleys. The Dargonain Kingdoms, year 1015 of the Third Age, Noocarya, the Broken Kingdom. It's dead here, the old Castle Lasthia, the torn landscape, the ruins of villages. A lot happened here a long time ago; the Elves, the Avians, the highly respected races. Now it seems those two are the ones being hunted. --GEOGRAPHY KALTHOR: The Northern Kingdom - although it's not e furthest north but rather in the central, it's the biggest of them all spanning mainly plains but is home to the second tallest mountain, alongside that two mountain ranges. Castles and villages scatter the highlands of this noble kingdom. WENIG: The Unsettled Kingdom - to the north-west and divided into two parts, this kingdom has a lush, rugged harsh landscape. Either sides of it are riddled with mountains and home to hardly any villages. ESGORTH: the the Northern Mountain - to the far north is Esgorth, an island which is entirely a mountain, save for two valleys ont he central and on the west. Scattered with barbarian tribes, this isn't where someone decent would want to live. NOOCARYA: the Broken Kingdom - once home to the finest nobles, the richest and purest parties, the most valiant knights, it has broken. Only one village yet stands. --RACES -Human (Lasthian, Therolian, Eskargan) -Elvish -Werewolf (a human who can turn into a full-on wolf) -Avian (a human who can turn into any bird depending on their personality) -Nogardon (a human who can turn into a full-on elemental dragon, distinct because one eye is of a different color depending on their element along with their hair) --RULES 1) No god modding 2) No powergaming 3) No metagaming 4) Respect other RPers 5) Please keep the content PG-13 or under; we don't need that much explenation on how you kill someone. 6) Abide by what I say; don't reject what I said unless it seems I misread your dialogue. 7) Don't attempt to add new places to the world. It won't turn out very well. 8) Put 'budgerigar' on your CS. 9) More rules may be added. --EXRRA NOTES This RP works differently; you post an action, I decide the consequences. Begin with a starter post and we continue from there. --CS (All this is in-character.) Name (first and last): Race: Race2(if you're Nogardon/Avian, put your form here.): Gender: Homeland: Current home kingdom: Job(optional): Weapon(s): Appearance (physical): Appearance (clothes/everyday): Appearance (armor, optional): Personality: Bio: Extra:
indyracoon
#144842150Saturday, August 30, 2014 1:23 AM GMT

indyracoon
#145364654Friday, September 05, 2014 2:59 AM GMT

are my threads tl;dr, boring, or just have bad titles o3o
bulldog1042
#145364929Friday, September 05, 2014 3:03 AM GMT

(Will join) Let me make a CS
MrVincent
#145366907Friday, September 05, 2014 3:35 AM GMT

uh i just tl;dr everything
Tikobe
#145367357Friday, September 05, 2014 3:44 AM GMT

(I remember these RPs! Let me make a CS real quick! :D )
indyracoon
#145368007Friday, September 05, 2014 3:57 AM GMT

(...and you probably remember how I go inactive after 20 pages on every single one of the others xD)
Tikobe
#145368487Friday, September 05, 2014 4:06 AM GMT

--CS (All this is in-character.) Name (first and last): Mikamiel Duvron Race: Elvish Race2(if you're Nogardon/Avian, put your form here.): Gender: Male Homeland: Wenig, in the town of New Roix Current home kingdom: Still Wenig Job(optional): Mikamiel works on a farm. Weapon(s): A spear with a shield Appearance (physical): Mikamiel stands at around 5'6 and carries a rather stout and sturdy appearance. He has brown hair woven into a braid, with brown eyes, and a rather ugly face, with a scar across his right cheek, although that was an accident involving a two year old Mikamiel and a knife. Appearance (clothes/everyday): Rather dirty rags, with a few holes at the knees. Appearance (armor, optional): Steel armor that Mikamiel has spent nearly all of his resources obtaining and maintaining, along with a suit of leather and chain and a helmet of a rather spiteful looking face with horns that point to the back of the head. Personality: Mikamiel is devoted to a belief that humans are bad, and that the elves should no longer be hunted down but instead just outright slaughter any humans who try. He is narrow-sighted in his views, and rash without thinking much. He will often do anything that benefits the elves, and/or harms humans, especially those in political power. Bio: Mikamiel was born in Wenig, and lost his mother when she tried to help his uncle escape from Kalthor and wound up losing both her and said uncle to the hunts. Upon seeing his father break down from the shock, Mikamiel had made a vow to himself that he would get the humans back, and pave the way for the elves to take their dominance over humanity. He built a practice spear and began to teach himself, while taking anonymous tips from those who had experience with a weapon. He got himself a job as a farmhand, and spent some money on food, a little on clothes, but most of it one a real weapon, a shield, and armor. As of current however, he finds himself in a difficult spot: How does he get the dominance he so much desires for his kind. Extra: budgerigar
indyracoon
#145404180Friday, September 05, 2014 9:34 PM GMT

(@tikobe, great CS! Accepted.)
Tikobe
#145418216Saturday, September 06, 2014 12:18 AM GMT

(So, I presume we start then?) Mikamiel stood up. He had been dozing off for the past few hours now that his work at the farm was over. He looked around, to try and get his bearings.
Hugeboo322alt
#145420184Saturday, September 06, 2014 12:44 AM GMT

mark
bulldog1042
#145420397Saturday, September 06, 2014 12:47 AM GMT

Was going to join but Im too lazy, if the other medieval roleplays dont take off Ill join
indyracoon
#145434867Saturday, September 06, 2014 3:41 AM GMT

(Yep :P) --Mikamiel-- You gather up your stance (hope I got the right definition of bearing xD) and look around. The townsfolk move about as usual, but there seems to be shouting coming from the market district. (Excuse me if I'm not doing replies as-well as I previously did, I've been having writer's block ever since I wrote a chapter of a novel in 8 hours xD)
Tikobe
#145435265Saturday, September 06, 2014 3:46 AM GMT

(I understand. I actually wrote a 20 (Well, 20 on google docs) page chapter in less than 8 and it was exhausting to go through the story...) I look towards the market district, and look around for the spear, so I can pick it up, and take it with me to the noise.
indyracoon
#145435809Saturday, September 06, 2014 3:53 AM GMT

(Sheesh, 20 pages xD) --Mikamiel-- In the middle of the market place there is a large crowd gathered around the gallows, something that hasn't been used in Wenig for generations, and being taken unto the gallows are two knights of Kalthor, "oppressors". There are also two men in robes (who are completely being ignored), shouting about some predictions that are being drowned out by the shouting of the crowd.
Tikobe
#145436061Saturday, September 06, 2014 3:56 AM GMT

I scowl at the knights. This is Wenig, home of the elves now. Humans have no right here! And what are those men shouting about, I want a good reason for humans to be here, and if they don't give one, well they can consider themselves having bad luck as I brought my spear with me.
indyracoon
#145437097Saturday, September 06, 2014 4:11 AM GMT

----Mikamiel---- They put the rope around one of the knight's necks, but he struggles. He unloops his head, but the executioner didn't care and pulled the lever anyways. The floor below him opened, and he dropped down, hitting his face on the edge of the square hole below the rope, followed by a loud thud. You try to listen to the two men shouting, but you can only make out the following words; destiny, death, and breaking.
Tikobe
#145463157Saturday, September 06, 2014 3:02 PM GMT

It appears that this is an execution... I place my spear on the ground and clap for the death of one knight, and I wait for the death of the other.
indyracoon
#145474682Saturday, September 06, 2014 5:27 PM GMT

----Mikamiel---- They bring the other knight up, and he died without hesitation. The crowd then begins to throw whatever they can pick up at the two people yelling in robes. They back down, and the crowd begins to scatter.
Tikobe
#145486104Saturday, September 06, 2014 7:39 PM GMT

I stand shocked. Throwing things at those who killed humans? Has the world gone insane? I run and help those two up. I won't be at fault for those who lack common sense.
indyracoon
#145523219Sunday, September 07, 2014 2:24 AM GMT

----Mikamiel---- You help them up. "I guess the ones being hunted still care for the hunters, those with a forgiving heart at least," one of them says, "I suppose we're the only ones who have a hatred for them?" the other one says to both of you.
Tikobe
#145529287Sunday, September 07, 2014 3:30 AM GMT

"Those who don't are the ones who lack common sense. I find them almost half as despicable as a human. Half because one of these days they'll get the message of who's an enemy and who needs to die."
indyracoon
#145529611Sunday, September 07, 2014 3:33 AM GMT

----Mikamiel---- "Perhaps they want peace and not war. I fear that the humans would drive us into war, so we're forcing them to stop hunting us before we give out by the way we can; execution to send a message."
Tikobe
#145530006Sunday, September 07, 2014 3:38 AM GMT

"While I still believe that humans have a death wish, I can't help but notice that wouldn't doing that drag us closer into a war? Especially because they are stupid, and will likely just up the ante if their brethren are killed without thinking it through very well?"
indyracoon
#145533059Sunday, September 07, 2014 4:14 AM GMT

----Mikamiel---- "It might, but it also might tell them that enough is enough."

of     30   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right