of     1   

happysupercooldude99
#144887710Saturday, August 30, 2014 4:18 PM GMT

-Ding, Dong- "Hello, all passengers. I have to warn you, we will have severe turbulence for the next minute. Thank you for listening." Crud, that's bad. At least it's only for a minute. For the past half hour scared and confused flight attendants have been roaming around the isles. I look out the window to the sight of two multi-coloured lights. Wait...they're heading towards us....OH MY GO- a hole is ripped in the back. The luggage falls out of the holders just as a fireball covers half of the plane. I see the wing get ripped off.....oh my god. That turbine just smashed into the side. Oh god, a briefcase just knocked that guy out. The seat comes towards me at light speed, and then a explosion of white pain engulfs my head. I wake up. The plane is wrecked, dead bodies are surrounding me. What just happened? -/:CS:\- Name: Age:(No younger then 15, no older then 50) Appearance: Weight/Hight: Personality: Story:(Why you got on the plane, to go to where) Biography: Likes: Dislikes: Isle: (Where did you sit in the plane?) -/:My CS:\- Name: Jake T. Age:(No younger then 15, no older then 50) 32. Appearance: Blue and red checkered shirt with acid-stained denim jeans. Weight/Hight: 60 lbs, 7"45. Personality: Smart, sarcastic, helpful, can get very mad. Story:(Why you got on the plane, to go to where) Was going to NY. Biography: Was born to a normal family in Vancouver. Moved to Atlanta, his father died of lung cancer. Likes: Sports, nature, big cities. Dislikes: Clothes shopping, rude people, war. Isle: First, to the left. Rules: No spamming. No foul language. Animals inhabit the island. You might die from one. Don't complain. Your CS does not have to be accepted to join in. You may play right away. And enjoy!
SuperMariofan112
#144892080Saturday, August 30, 2014 5:08 PM GMT

If you join, I join. http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=144387654 If you don't want to, there's a chance I'll join your roleplay.
SuperMariofan112
#144894417Saturday, August 30, 2014 5:36 PM GMT

-/:CS:\- Name: Kevin Browning Age:(No younger then 15, no older then 50) 30. Appearance: Black and white hoodie with winter pants. Weight/Hight: Average, tall. (sorry, I got lazy to be specific) Personality: A little shy, confident, smart, can get mad. Story:(Why you got on the plane, to go to where) To stay in NY for a few days. Biography: Born on Maine, 8/5/1984. Likes: Astronomy, nature, science. Dislikes: North Korea, people not listening to him, computer problems. Isle: Seat next to the left wing.
happysupercooldude99
#144895702Saturday, August 30, 2014 5:50 PM GMT

(Thanks for joining. Remember, you don't have to be accepted!)
SuperMariofan112
#144957615Sunday, August 31, 2014 5:29 AM GMT

Kevin wakes up with his left leg broken. What happened? He tries to stand but the leg is making it hard to do so. Ow! Is anyone there? Kevin finally gets up and sees many dead bodies in the cabin. He gets out quickly because there is a chance that the plane may explode.
happysupercooldude99
#144977080Sunday, August 31, 2014 3:06 PM GMT

I gasp. I'm stuck under some wreckage. Help? "Help!" I manage to yell. The plane is battered.
SuperMariofan112
#145031738Monday, September 01, 2014 1:42 AM GMT

I'm bleeding from my leg.. Kevin takes a scarf-like object from his pocket and ties on the wound to stop the bleeding. BOOM! The whole business class explodes. Most of the first class passengers are dead due to the impact, including the pilots.
SuperMariofan112
#145032017Monday, September 01, 2014 1:45 AM GMT

Kevin hears yelling from the front section of the plane. He goes there and finds someone trap in the wreckage. I'll get you out! He lifts some of the wreckage to help him free.
MrVincent
#145034053Monday, September 01, 2014 2:10 AM GMT

holy mother of god you dont force someone to join your rp so you can join their's that's like black market dealing ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

of     1