of     1   

Verbero
#144920638Saturday, August 30, 2014 10:16 PM GMT

I know these were all posted dozens of times each, but I haven't seen an organized thread with all the information. ROBLOX groups are a growing part of the ROBLOX community, and make up most of ROBLOX's users. As shown in the addition of clans, more group functions, and the advertisement system, ROBLOX groups are are a huge part of ROBLOX. However, there are some issues with the current system. Some of the most prevalent issues arise in the group's ability to make and spend money. Such examples include inability to convert group funds, move group funds from the group, and altering the group store. In addition to this, the overall functionality of ROBLOX groups is lacking, on a regular user standpoint, but also for the administrators and proprietors of the group. This message is geared more to the administrators and employees at ROBLOX. Please, in addition to all the great things you are doing with ROBLOX, increase the functionality and features of ROBLOX groups, as I believe it is one of your major selling points. A full list of my group suggestions is below. -GROUP STORE- 1. The ability to convert ROBUX to Tickets from the ROBLOX menu. This will allow the actual use of funds in the group store. 2. The ability for certain users (Set in the group permissions) This should be enacted because group owners can then use group funds for group related things (gamepasses, game ads, etc) or for their own thing. 3. The ability to remove clothing from the store. Now I know you can TECHNICALLY do this, but there are always pages and pages of inactive, no longer for sale clothing in the store that clutters and makes a mess. 4. Add a model feature. This way, certain users (Also set by group permissions) can upload models to a separate portion of the group store. -GROUP RELATIONSHIPS- 1.Given that some groups have special characters/spaces, a Group ID option for alliances/enemy declarations. -GROUP SETTINGS/CONTROLS- 1.In addition to the current "Accept/Decline All Below Requests", check boxes should be added for each member, so that you don't have to continually click Accept/Decline and wait for the page to load. 2.A permanent ban feature for groups. This will prevent users that have been banned from the group from re-joining. This is just the tip of the iceberg, and I feel that cooperation with ROBLOX users and administrators would create an overall better ROBLOX community. Please post your comments and ideas below, and if I think of any more additions I will as well.
WizardTheJew
#144924595Saturday, August 30, 2014 11:02 PM GMT

Support.
SenseiSword
#144926252Saturday, August 30, 2014 11:21 PM GMT

Support...
EchoTheChimera
#144929037Saturday, August 30, 2014 11:55 PM GMT

Full Support.
Verbero
#145257215Wednesday, September 03, 2014 7:26 PM GMT

Hate to bump, but...
smallchomama1234
#145257387Wednesday, September 03, 2014 7:29 PM GMT

support but again roblox doesn't really care about clans
Kannivalismos
#145257815Wednesday, September 03, 2014 7:35 PM GMT

Support even though ROBLOX doesn't care about groups. (Clan Battles was so they could prove us wrong, but the way they set up Clan Battles proved that they really don't care.)

of     1