of     1   

lilstick3
#144990855Sunday, August 31, 2014 5:59 PM GMT

This was an idea I originally suggested a while back, but didn't get much feedback to it. My reason for suggesting this is because I think it would be a great way to add a bit more potency and to make builds look dangerously appealing. What makes this useful? By the use of this emitter, certain builds such as shocking floor panels, torn wires of an abandoned subway, or even pieces of electrical equipment would stand out. This would also generally cause less lag than scripting an emitter. Features: Color: This will be a Color3 Value in which the player can change the color of the electricity. Voltage: This will be a Number Value (1-30), in which the player can use to adjust the intensity of the electricity that flows around the brick. This can be from just a static spark, to electricity violently traveling around the desired brick. From: This value sets where electricity is coming from, similar to the FloorWire instance. To: This value sets where the electricity is travelling to, again, similar to FloorWire. Parent: This sets the parent of the desired brick. Enabled: This value can be changed to render the emitter visible or invisible. Name: This value sets the name of the instance. If you have any suggestions, feel free to add on to the idea.
clubb12
#144991260Sunday, August 31, 2014 6:04 PM GMT

To be quite honest this is scriptable. I support, but I think it would be a regular Color because it is an instance. I guess I could be wrong. I support. @RBLX_Clubb12
JacobDaBloxxa
#144991312Sunday, August 31, 2014 6:05 PM GMT

Support. becuase shrek is after me ಠ_ಠ
lilstick3
#144992082Sunday, August 31, 2014 6:14 PM GMT

@clubb12 - I'm aware and I have done it before. I'm only suggesting this because it can cut down lag using the emitters versus the scripting option, when placed about the Game the user has created.
clubb12
#144992292Sunday, August 31, 2014 6:16 PM GMT

CSG Helps. Plus a little bit of that won't hurt that much. @RBLX_Clubb12

of     1