of     1   

Forsaken_Fire
#145035216Monday, September 01, 2014 2:24 AM GMT

The friends I once had, do not care. As I try to recreate our old path. But instead I am no longer there. Things come and go, But friendship suppose to last and grow. I thought by rejoining, they'd be rejoicing, but instead they had moved on, more important things are top priority now, no need to finish this song. Ignored and betrayed I am no longer needed, although ive tried to beg and I have pleeded. Now that I have retreated. I am not longer needed. Good Bye ROBLOX. To all my Close Close Friends, Thank you for everything. The ups and downs that we had throughout our gaming careers and inrl friendship. But just some people don't care about putting objects in front of their 4 Year Friendship. I thought by rejoining and trying to teach and have people learn will help them out. But instead they only want one thing and that's what makes them fall. Power. Peace. I'll be on here and there, But I have a more important life to live up to. I will not achieve anything if I put a Virtual Game as a First Priority of life, No matter how young or old I am. "It's never too late" to start over and build a fresh start. Thanks for Reading, People who I don't know please acknowledge that I have watched Power in life and on here build great communities and friendships and destroy them even greater. Remember, Do not Pride your self think about others and teach them the ways. The ways of the truth, the light, and the holy spirit.
matthewl8888
#145035288Monday, September 01, 2014 2:25 AM GMT

I'll be your friend. :(
WeAreZero
#145035435Monday, September 01, 2014 2:27 AM GMT

Good for me.
lolcatsrockX3ALT
#145035458Monday, September 01, 2014 2:27 AM GMT

I'll be your friend. :( [2] Damare, anata wa okashī janai.
Paradogma
#145035491Monday, September 01, 2014 2:27 AM GMT

l8r g8r When in doubt, blame Fidel!
Forsaken_Fire
#145035580Monday, September 01, 2014 2:28 AM GMT

It never hurts to try something you don't like. Give it time and effort and maybe you'll like it. This message go's out to "You Know who you are" If I offer something and want to spend time doing that thing as I am using my money for it, Try to spend time with your friends, even if you don't like it. Don't put other people that you've known for a month infront of a friend that's been with you for years even after you and I have been through and talked about. I hope you can learn, Friendships aren't always fun but when you try to make it fun, It becomes fun.
iThundertron
#145063931Monday, September 01, 2014 11:37 AM GMT

No :(
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmist
#145064081Monday, September 01, 2014 11:42 AM GMT

@op friends come and go you friends aren't there for your own satisfaction you're the wrong party not the friends

of     1