of     1   

pikminrock2
#145104286Monday, September 01, 2014 8:33 PM GMT

i used to say old memes like its over 9000, but then i took a WEEGEE to the knee...because this is sparta. he steel mi cheezburgur because i accidentally a coke can with long cat. and zoidburg. charlie also bit me while keyboard cat played him off and yo dawg stole your doge and lolcat... ceiling cat ate your cake (which is a lie) and danced to the harlem shake with psy from gangnam style. our AWESOME party is cool and grumpy cat trolled us and spilled the punch....AAAAAND its gone. this is why we can't have nice things. ERMAGERD We'll have to get some MOAR punch and DINNER and durude - sandstorm...and nutella. NUMA NUMA is playing at the swag store and its time to D-D-D-D-DUEL the freakout kid is killing justin beiber with boxxy YOLO and the narwhale is about to bacon, why? ALIENS....no..FALCON PUNCH? NOOO NOT THE BEES im going derpy brony rainbows with mudkipz, and epic faces, which will go WTF BOOM DUUEUEEGH the CHOOOOOCLAAAATE is gone!!! now you must surrender cuz all ur base r belong 2 us. if you dont you will live in soviet russia with miley cyrus and her wrecking ball while playing skyrim with doctor who and brock obama. but thats what the government doesn't want you to hear This is a story all about how YO PANTS ON DA GROUND. but the question is... will it blend? SPAGHETTI HAMSTER DANCE NYAN leek spin. CCCCCOMBO BREAKER :D

of     1