of     1   

DiplomaticShark
#145446797Saturday, September 06, 2014 7:35 AM GMT

As far as I'm concerned ROBLOX staff summarise thousands upon thousands of players pointing out weaknesses in their ideas and posting 'impassioned' (should be 'outraged') comments on their blog posts and wrapping it up with a few words probably isn't the best way to learn from your community. YOU KNOW the 3.0. bodies never were supported. YOU KNOW the Price Floor needs to sail over Niagara Falls. WE DO NOT LIKE THIS STUFF. YET YOU IMPLEMENT IT! "Now we all look like factory made robots" - practically half of the ROBLOX community. Yes, that blog post mentioning all the wonderful stuff that will happen in the future, yeah, I like that. But we are children and having avatars like fully grown men and women probably won't go down very well with us. Didn't you at least CONSIDER that factor in the meeting room? Well I get the fact that RO in ROBLOX is ROBOTS but c'mon! If you wanted us to all pretend like robots you wouldn't have half of those online right now! I know I have the 3.0. body but this is a sheer alt. People are getting used to the Price Floor but people spend a whole lot more time out of the Catalog right now. If you want people to buy your products, don't set it high! Set it low! So everyone can enjoy it and not grumble about how overpriced it is! DiplomaticShark.

of     1