of     1   

TheInfamousCatwoman
#145720851Tuesday, September 09, 2014 7:55 PM GMT

The Season 6 RNHL Champions have announced the franchises departure from the RNHL following the round one lost to the Ottawa Bears. But was this a good idea to completely depart from the RNHL? Founded in 2011, The Miami Tropics went on to the Season 5 finials before a losing to the Texas Bandits. The following season the Miami Tropics went back to the finials and became the Season 6 Champions. The Tropics were home to the most atmospheric arena in all the RNHL, The CF Motors Dome. Upgrades to the Dome have allowed for unique features to the team such as scripted lighting effects. After a sweep in Round I to the Ottawa Bears the Tropics were outraged by H26 allowing what they called a "Sub" In Game II. Prior to the Playoffs the Tropics announced they will be joining the RHL next season and said they will possibly stay or leave the RNHL. The Announcement came earlier this morning, September 9th 2014, from Piratesfan21, "The Miami Tropics will be leaving the RNHL to focus on the RHL." But the most surprising comment I found was on The Miami Tropics group shout, "WE WILL BE LEAVING THE RNHL AND PERMANENTLY ENTER THE RHL! ". The RNHL tries to keep its franchises together for many seasons. This is why older teams like the Ottawa Bears, and the Miami Tropics have been able to survive for this long. The RHL however likes to keep things interesting by disbanding teams and putting new teams in pretty much every season. The Miami Tropics will not "Permanently" be in the RHL and same goes to all the other teams in the league. I am not saying its not a bad idea for the Miami Tropics to try something new, granted the Winnipeg Snow Tigers joined the RHL and stayed in the RNHL. But I think the Winnipeg Franchise is giving the Tropics false hope in a league that is completely different from the RNHL. Winnipeg had players already in the RHL while the tropics haven't had much interaction with the RHL prior to announcing the move into the RHL. I wont be surprised if the Miami Tropics rejoin the RNHL in a few seasons. Season 8 will bring emptiness to the RNHL CF Motor Dome. The Spawns will lay doormat, the audios will fall silent, and the ice will remain frozen for a new purpose, not for the game of hockey but as a symbol to a rich historic franchise. The Atmosphere of the dome will then take on one of an abandon state, And the dome will fall silent... Miami Tropics, 2011-2014 -LD134
nomerdude
#145720898Tuesday, September 09, 2014 7:55 PM GMT

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
SkateOP
#145721415Tuesday, September 09, 2014 8:02 PM GMT

WELP THE FANS ARE STILL RIOTING FROM THE GAME 2 LOSS

of     1