of     1   

Dan_Aesthetic
#145825574Thursday, September 11, 2014 6:07 AM GMT

TL;DR: There is no TL;DR section. I suggest reading the whole thing or get out. Search Bar in Character Customizer: Add in a search bar so we ROBLOXians can search our hats/gear quickly instead of clicking page by page to find that one hat you want to wear. Show color names: When you put your cursor over a color, it should show the name of that color on the ROBLOX Website and also in ROBLOX Studio. Replace /e commands with a GUI: If ROBLOX were to add in more emotes such as /e backflip, you can click on the GUI so your ROBLOXian can do a backflip when in a scene instead of having to type. Shortcut way to access the /e commands is press E on your keyboard. Mirrors: I don't know how to explain it but you should get the idea. Mute sounds in-game: Esc > Settings > Sound > and you can mess with the sound to whatever you prefer. Footstep Sounds: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEdwkNGJ9Hc Also make it where your footstep sound changes on different materials, Diamond plate, etc. Bring back the "Are you sure you want to teleport?" message.: To stop exploiters getting more Tix and more place visits for their place. http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=141520603 Update ROBLOX Graphics with ENB Shaders. Option to delete messages instead of archiving them (I'm not saying ROBLOX should remove the Archive option, but to delete messages we don't like) Option to change the Group's username. Add in more fonts in ROBLOX Studio. Allow Straw Poll links: It helps Clans/Groups to vote for what update should happen next and what update should not. Add in Security Questions for back up in case you've lost your account. --Add in more of your own suggestions.
SimplyNoble
#145825824Thursday, September 11, 2014 6:18 AM GMT

Option to change the Group's username is my fav idea
shikaro510
#145826112Thursday, September 11, 2014 6:29 AM GMT

As much as better as it sounds. Gordon already told that ideas are pointless so yea good luck with that bro.
Naruto9200
#145826479Thursday, September 11, 2014 6:45 AM GMT

I would have to disagree with allowing straw poll links.Creepypasta links can actually be disguised as straw poll links.
Nteorvolri
#145829142Thursday, September 11, 2014 10:18 AM GMT

@naruto No, that's strawpoii, with the i's capitalized to look like lowercase L's.

of     1