of     1   

bubbleduck
#145826016Thursday, September 11, 2014 6:25 AM GMT

English to German to English to Finnish to English to Mongolian to English to Italian to English (thanks whoever did this first) As you are trying to heaven in a hurry, If you think that now that the snakes, short And the doorman says: Need a bracelet. You Entanglement between lift But you are looking for low power consumption, Please go out to you, Make sure I remember quicksand? I'm looking for a new starting point It seems difficult to understand However long you can still keep the batter drugs You need to find a way to spit. And it seems that you knew, It's hard to wrap. Attached to the top of the neck, Try some of the shortcomings But this is false Sabertooth ball. Valley to scream Or, vice versa in a whisper Shoes to try to save the youth. I'm looking for a new starting point It seems difficult to understand However long you can still keep the batter drugs You need to find a way to spit. And it seems that you knew, It's hard to wrap. I heard the window But I do not know anyone who is not, But they want the dessert spoon world. They always sound like they are fighting, Or what they are doing, It might not be bad now, but will soon be damaged.
bubbleduck
#145826052Thursday, September 11, 2014 6:26 AM GMT

here is the original lyrics for comparison It's like you're trying to get to heaven in a hurry, And the queue was shorter than you thought it would be, And the doorman says, You need to get a wristband. You got a lift between the pitfalls, But you're looking like your low on energy, Did you get out and walk, To ensure you'd miss the quicksand? Looking for a new place to begin, Feeling like it's hard to understand, But as long as you still keep peppering the pill, You'll find a way to spit it out again. And even when you know the way it's gonna blow, It's hard to get around the wind. Stretching out the neck on your evening, Trying to even out some deficits, But it's sabertooth multi-ball confusion. And you can shriek until you're hollow, Or whisper it the other way, Trying to save the youth without putting your shoes on. Looking for a new place to begin, Feeling like it's hard to understand, But as long as you still keep peppering the pill, You'll find a way to spit it out again. And even when you know the way it's gonna blow, It's hard to get around the wind. I can hear you through my window, But I'm never quite sure who is who, But they want the world on a dessert spoon. It always sounds like they're fighting, Or if that's what they are about to do, It might not hurt now but it's gonna hurt soon.
AnimatedDannyo
#145826067Thursday, September 11, 2014 6:27 AM GMT

drbat had the original idea of this but he used different languages i made up that set of languages that ur using ;) ᗩᘉᓰᗰᗩ☂ᕮↁᗪᗩᘉᘉϒ〇
bubbleduck
#145826086Thursday, September 11, 2014 6:28 AM GMT

@ani Make sure I remember quicksand?

of     1