JonaArcher
#146474330Sunday, September 21, 2014 2:30 AM GMT

Innon- Any other start of the day... Another demonstration of anatomy and such... Drinking from a small thermos, he sips the blood mixture out of it. "Blades, supply, plan... All check..." Innon sets up his desk, but... "???" Blood starts leaking from a newly acquired papercut, starting to bloody the paper. Siping the blood up, Innon shrugs and turns back to his work. (He's not a vampire... Though it does seem like it...)
Aura63
#146475321Sunday, September 21, 2014 2:44 AM GMT

(Yay, this actually got more people than I thought it would XD) Misty~ It was way too early to get out of bed in Misty's mind. With a groan, she rolled off her bed, plopping onto the floor with a thud. She got up and rubbed her side, a bruise already forming. "Oops.." She quickly got ready for school, putting on her normal outfit after taking the usual ice cold shower, and then ran out the front door of the house. She was lucky she lived a block away from the school, getting to the entrance by the first bell. A smile glued itself on her face before she walked into the school and headed to the first class of the day. (I suck at the intro of a character xD
Hugeboo322alt
#146475579Sunday, September 21, 2014 2:48 AM GMT

(spots open?)
JonaArcher
#146476104Sunday, September 21, 2014 2:55 AM GMT

Innon- "Hm.... Hmmmmm...... Hm...." Innon sat back, scratching his eyes as the first students arrived. Any other odd night, he would have been asleep... But this one required him for 'important matters'. "Note to self... Get more red pens..." Innon writes it down on a post-it note and puts it right up on the wall, which already has 5 or 6 other post-it notes. 1st class health is about to start, and everything should go smoothly... (He writes almost everything in red pen or red ink...)
davidman202
#146476264Sunday, September 21, 2014 2:57 AM GMT

Auren woke up out of his bed, an unusual luxury for his decrepit house. However, the cellars and basement had more to tell. He went downstairs and quickly got his things before heading to the academy.
Aura63
#146485199Sunday, September 21, 2014 5:13 AM GMT

(@hugeboo, any of them are open.) Being the new girl wasn't very fun, she concluded while avoiding the stares and the whispers. Misty fidgeted with the strap of her messenger bag. She looked calm and composed on the outside, but on the inside, her stomach was in knots from nervousness. What if everyone hated her? What if she wasn't accepted? She bit her lip as she wandered around the halls, already lost while trying to find the first class.
aj720
#146499968Sunday, September 21, 2014 1:42 PM GMT

(I guess this got active pretty fast O_o) CS~ Name: Scott Davies AKA Scotty (<-- "I'm Givin' it all it's got captain) Age: 16 Gender: Male Teacher or student: Student Creature: Rousay Year (1st-4th): 1st Favorite class: Science Powers (limit is 2): Default desc. powers able to hide wings. Appearance: Tall and skinny with long hair and is usally wearing a blue polo (Polo=Casual collared shirt. If you don't know.) and Khaki pants. Has light blue wings which kinda look steam-punyish.
aj720
#146500224Sunday, September 21, 2014 1:46 PM GMT

(Add a schedule for classes for easier roleplay) Extension to Apperance: Blue eyes with brown hair and Caucasian.
GlitchBandit
#146502630Sunday, September 21, 2014 2:30 PM GMT

(@Aura63 am I accepted? or did I do something wrong on my person?)
Hugeboo322alt
#146504267Sunday, September 21, 2014 2:58 PM GMT

CS~ Name: Suzanna Mey Age: 17 Gender: Female Teacher or student: student Creature: Dark elf Year (1st-4th): 4th Favorite class: Gym Powers (limit is 2): She has the power of "convincing" but it mainly only works on the opposite gender. She also has increased leg strength when needed. Other Info: Loves wrestling Appearance: http://gyazo.com/4b54f4f920b50af708366e0877a63bdf
doodlepants45
#146510001Sunday, September 21, 2014 4:18 PM GMT

CS~ Name: Valkyria Valentine Age: 17 years old Gender: Female Teacher or student: Student Creature: Angel- Stucci Year (1st-4th): 3rd Favorite class: Orchestra Powers (limit is 2): Valkyria has Death powers and Psychokinesis. However, because of her Death powers, she sees things that people wouldn't usually see. Her Psychokinesis isn't completely harmful, but the more Valkyria uses her powers, the more she gets 'cracks' upon her body; resulting from using these abilities for too long or too hard. The more she gets, the more weaker she is; making her look like a broken porcelain doll. Her powers resulted in her being an insomniac along with her often hearing voices in her head. Other Info: Valkyria is a playful and sly girl. She is unpredictable at times, for she rarely portrays emotions and is usually silent. She looks innocent, but she's a Yandere. She appears to be genuinely romantic, sparing, sweet and gentle, but is at the same time brutal and psychotic in behavior. She is mentally unstable, and sometimes is incredibly deranged. She isn't mentally sane as the psychotic tendency can be both sudden and ever-present, causing her to be a sociopath. Appearance: Valkyria is a petite girl, who stands at about 167 centimeters and weighs in at 46 kilograms. Her body holds a fair amount of muscle, even though she's petite. Her skin is a creamy beige, which looks delicate to touch. Her hair is a copper red, reaching to where her neck begins. Her hair has two thin ponytails in front of her ears, reaching to her thighs and resting on her chest. It's naturally messy with a pair of black crossed hair clips and three black parallel hair clips clipped in her bangs. Valkyria has dark red eyes with tints of red orange. They give off a rounded appearance and are lashed by dark thin lashes. Strangely, the skin around her eyes is dark and are always half-closed. Her face is diamond-like shaped with a pointed chin and soft pink lips. Her black wings are different, being small in size and barely noticeable. (I think I made it too long.... Oops?)
0ozing
#146514068Sunday, September 21, 2014 5:09 PM GMT

shrek comes in and den dances
aj720
#146526453Sunday, September 21, 2014 7:46 PM GMT

wumb bumb
zzzzfb
#146528261Sunday, September 21, 2014 8:10 PM GMT

Name: Enab Sungam Age: 27, or that’s what he says… Gender: Male Teacher or student: Teacher, well, Librarian Creature: Warlock Year (1st-4th): None Favorite class: None Powers (limit is 2): Enab Sungam has the ability to control any aspect of magic, whether it’s to defend his friends, attack his rivals, open a book, float across the room. He has a well understanding of every basic magic. He does specialize in healing magic, being able to reconstruct most of anything that’s living. Other Info: Enab is a bit stubborn, yet at the same time open to almost everything. He spends most of his days hanging in the library (which is more like his apartment, with a lot of books). He usually try’s to stay out of trouble. He enjoys walking around the school interrupting classes, talking to students, anything that’s everything. Appearance: Enab looks of the Asian race, with spikey hair that’s black with rainbow sparkles, and green-ish silver eyes. He usually wears black, the color that best suits him.Though, he tends to enjoying throwing in splashes of color. He keeps everything he wears clean without wrinkles, it’s like he practically spends half his day ironing. He can change what he’s wearing in seconds.
Aura63
#146529375Sunday, September 21, 2014 8:24 PM GMT

(Wow that's a lot of people! You all are accepted! :D I will add a schedule within the next hour.)
Hugeboo322alt
#146529973Sunday, September 21, 2014 8:31 PM GMT

Suzanna walked the halls, to her dorm, to see her dormmate.
aj720
#146530519Sunday, September 21, 2014 8:38 PM GMT

-Scott- I review my accepted enrollment letter and think. Well first day at this new school tomorrow. Wonder what it's going to be like. I have my bags all packed and well just the one bag and I guess i'm ready. ( I suck at intros also and I may need help with the next part O_O) (This is also my first RP)
GlitchBandit
#146531009Sunday, September 21, 2014 8:44 PM GMT

(Oh boy, lets see how this goes.) Zenros My alarm clock buzzed waking me up for the day. I get up to get ready, I start to mumble. "My first day here... I hope I don't get treated as in my old school..." I sigh. I brushed my hair, clean my wings a bit, and done everything else before I might become late. "Come on Zenros. Its your first day here. You will live." I grab my bag and left. (I guess this be good to start with.)
aj720
#146532154Sunday, September 21, 2014 8:58 PM GMT

-Scott- (The Next Day) Bzzz Bzzz Bzzz *Smack* Ughh I don't want to get up. Well I guess I have to. I go to the bathroom and look at hair. Looks good enough well then I guess I have to go to that new school. I grab my bag and begin to walk the mile or so it takes to get to school. ( That's ok right?)
Aura63
#146533160Sunday, September 21, 2014 9:12 PM GMT

(@aj, yup, that's good :) Dorms will be assigned at the First Day Assembly by the way peoples)
Aura63
#146533228Sunday, September 21, 2014 9:13 PM GMT

(Each class is an hour long, by the way! Here's the schedule, if you guys have any complaints or suggestions feel free to tell me! :) First year students: Period 1- Health Period 2- Magical Recognition Period 3- History of Magic 1 Lunch {30 mins} Period 4- Strength and Conditioning Period 5- Literature Period 6- Algebra 1 Period 7- Biology Second year students- Period 1- Hand on Hand Combat and Weaponry Period 2- Chemistry Period 3- Health Lunch {30 mins} Period 4- Elemental Alignments Period 5- Literature Period 6- Geometry Period 7- World/Realm History 1 Third year students- Period 1- Astral Projection Period 2- Algebra 2 Period 3- Health Lunch {30 mins} Period 4- Elemental Alignments Period 5- History of Magic 2 Period 6- Strength and Conditiong Period 7- Literature Fourth year students- Period 1- World/Realm History 2 Period 2- Advanced Astral projection Period 3- Strength and Conditiong OR Avdvanced Combat Lunch {30 mins} Period 4- Health Period 5- Open Period OR Aura Control Period 6- Chemistry 2 Period 7- Literature )
Hugeboo322alt
#146533464Sunday, September 21, 2014 9:16 PM GMT

Suzanna sat down in her dorm, setting her bed. (Aura, wanna be dorm mates?)
Hugeboo322alt
#146533498Sunday, September 21, 2014 9:17 PM GMT

(cancel that) She went to the room for assembly.
GlitchBandit
#146533597Sunday, September 21, 2014 9:19 PM GMT

(Do we head to the assembly as soon we get to the academy?)
aj720
#146534569Sunday, September 21, 2014 9:35 PM GMT

-Scott- I arrive at the school and look on the board for schedules. I begin to mumble off classes to self. Well at least I have 2 science classes how bad could those be... I begin to walk too health class. (Anyone feel free to talk to me)