of     37   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Aura63
#146105951Monday, September 15, 2014 3:52 AM GMT

In the land of Suta Sangara, the world of magic it is the responsibility for all young angels, shifters, vampires, elves, etc to educate themselves in their gifts so that they might better serve the universe. Enrollment ends soon, it is best you hurry up for this year! Angels in this world come in five types: Rousay: The angels with white to blue wings. They are gifted in the abilities of healing and water magics. They are often quiet, studious, but very intelligent. They love to tinker and mess with things to figure how they work. Rikunja: The angels with yellow to orange wings. They are gifted with the abilities of lightning and fire magics. They are often loud, boisterous, hot headed and clever. They love to cause trouble, but always stand up for what they feel is right. Dioga: The angels with green to brown wings. They are gifted with the abilities of plant and earth magics. They are stubborn, caring, and calm. They are usually level headed and are loyal to their friends. Ayumu: The angels with pink to purple wings. They are gifted with the abilities of time and wind magics. They are flexible, easy going and charming. They tend to sit back and watch things unfurl, chiming in only as needed. Stucci: The angels with black wings. They are gifted with the powers of death. They are often deathly pale, silent, and only reactant to those around them. Every one is a grab bag of the others. Then there's Shifters: Werewolf Weretyger Anything else you can think of! And then there's vampires, wizards, mages, witches, elves, and so on! Feel free to be a human with powers, I really don't care, just no godmodding!! First two to join are admin unless I say. CS~ Name: Age: Gender: Teacher or student: Creature: Year (1st-4th): Favorite class: Powers (limit is 2): Other Info: Appearance:
WiFiKing42
#146106269Monday, September 15, 2014 3:58 AM GMT

I have mixed feelings with this
Heyheyhey195
#146109069Monday, September 15, 2014 5:16 AM GMT

Is there an established plot or is it just a school for some supernatural beings?
Aura63
#146222904Wednesday, September 17, 2014 2:04 AM GMT

@Hey It's more of a roleplay where the plot unravels as it goes, I have a few things planned for it though.
PickachuGirl
#146223047Wednesday, September 17, 2014 2:06 AM GMT

... ill read this later, i need to sleep right now
davidman202
#146224801Wednesday, September 17, 2014 2:28 AM GMT

Meh. Could I be a special variant angel? It's stuck in my head, and I wanna RP it.
Aura63
#146226331Wednesday, September 17, 2014 2:48 AM GMT

Sure, I don't see why not.
davidman202
#146266954Wednesday, September 17, 2014 10:19 PM GMT

Still here, just thinking about my variant. Baurnaima: The angels with crimson red wings. They are gifted with, and excel at, fighting, leadership, strategy, and enhancements. They normally are pale, with red eyes that match their wings. They are often clever, loyal, and in control. They are rare, each one a primal force of his/her own. They are the purest good, or greatest evil. They are the leaders. They are the warriors. (Bang. Special variant done. The CS will follow, I dunno when.)
MusaMansa
#146267111Wednesday, September 17, 2014 10:21 PM GMT

why do angels have variants thats stupid everyone knows angels are god's messengers
davidman202
#146269400Wednesday, September 17, 2014 10:48 PM GMT

That's the beauty of fiction. You know it's not real.
MusaMansa
#146269478Wednesday, September 17, 2014 10:49 PM GMT

whoosh there goes sarcasm way over your head
Hugeboo322alt
#146270530Wednesday, September 17, 2014 11:03 PM GMT

marked :3
JonaArcher
#146281343Thursday, September 18, 2014 1:24 AM GMT

(To hell with any bad feelings I may have about this...) CS~ Name: Innon Hesis Age: 27 Gender: Male Teacher or student: Teacher Creature: Human... Mostly... Year (1st-4th): ???? Favorite class: Health( Teaches it) Powers (limit is 2): Blood Brink[ When ever he bleeds, Innon can use the blood to make himself faster, stronger, smarter, etc. for a while.] and Blood Restore[ Heals himself naturally from the blood of others.] Other Info: Tendency to accidentally cut himself, often appears incredibly sleepy, odd methods of teaching and pretty calm no matter what.( Example, if someone just randomly died in the middle of class, Innon will merely request someone to help him move the body, nothing else.) Appearance: Medium height but thinner than a toothpick, Innon has almost no muscle to speak of. His skin is a almost unnatural pale due to his constant loss of blood, and his hair is a complete mess around his glasses. His brownish jacket and red undershirt are often both crumpled, and his pants worn in most places. It's almost always seems like his just woke up from sleep.
Aura63
#146453319Saturday, September 20, 2014 9:28 PM GMT

(Thanks for joining! :D) CS~ Name: Mystica Silverlign (Goes by Misty) Age: 17 Gender: Female Teacher or student: Student Creature: Angel - Rousay Year in school(1st-4th): 3rd Favorite Class: Health, it's her strongest subject Powers: Very powerful water manipulation and she can make people forget about their pain for a short amount of time. Other Info: She's very easy to talk to and almost always has a smile on her face, fake or not. People usually see her as bubbly and confident, but she sees herself as much less. She doesn't really confide in many people. Appearance: Misty has pin-straight, platinum white hair that reaches down to her waist, wide, icey blue eyes that match the tips of her wings, and an unnatural paleness tone to her skin due to lack of blood circulation. Her lips are a tad too small and she has a few freckles beneath her eyes. She usually wears a short white dress with fingerless gloves (white of course) that reach to her mid-arm and a white ribbon around her neck.
Laserbeak89
#146454556Saturday, September 20, 2014 9:45 PM GMT

I see no point in me trying to make this die before reaching page two, so I'm just going to go. So I may sob in my corner due to the lack of detail and plot of this role - play.
MissPikes
#146465372Sunday, September 21, 2014 12:21 AM GMT

OH, why not??? Name: Colette Margaret Bleu Age: 18 Gender: Female Teacher or student: Student Creature: Shape shifter. A rare kind, that gains the voice, abilities, and clothing/objects of the thing she turns into. Year: 3 Favorite class: Ability demonstration (she is a bit off a show off) Powers: Shape shifting, and persuasion Other Info: A bit self centered Appearance: lilac, navy blue, cyan hair in a braid. Amber eyes, light brown skin, and a black jumpsuit. Le Bump.
Kipec
#146465449Sunday, September 21, 2014 12:22 AM GMT

wait no rules? ANARCHY!!!! 131/35,000
Aura63
#146469129Sunday, September 21, 2014 1:15 AM GMT

@Kipec Thank you, I knew I was forgetting something! ~Rules~ *Please no godmodding *No Mary Sues or Gary Stu's. *Romance and violence are allowed, I mean, it's highschool! But please keep things decent. There's a range of ages on this site. *Please don't harass or bully outside of the roleplay *Two powers per character, you may have up to two characters as well. *First two to join will be admins, including me and anyone else I say. *Storymode only. Please be literate.
davidman202
#146469799Sunday, September 21, 2014 1:24 AM GMT

CS~ Name: Auren Corve Age: 17 Gender: Male Teacher or student: Student Creature: Angel- Baurnaima Year (1st-4th): 3rd Favorite class: History (because of strategical debates.) Powers (limit is 2): Summon weapon(s)- A Baurnamia unique ability, rarely are they able to summon two. Auren can, however. A spear and a greatsword. Blood Fury- A flurry of strikes, heals and inspires user/caster or allies. Can also be channeled to heal/or inspire, or attack. Other Info: Friendly, and kind, but stern. A master strategist, and inspiring leader. A bit bloody (of course, being a blood angel.) Very fierce when angered, and proud, though not arrogant. Appearance: Very pale, like a vampire, except he's not. Red eyes, too. He also has black hair. A moderate-low angular face. Is around 6' 2", and has a muscled build. Has large wings, larger than most other angels of his age. They are a dark crimson red... (Finally, got the time to do this.)
Aura63
#146470141Sunday, September 21, 2014 1:29 AM GMT

Awesome! Thank you for joining ^-^
GlitchBandit
#146470282Sunday, September 21, 2014 1:31 AM GMT

Marked for later. Maybe in a little bit. Who knows?
davidman202
#146470408Sunday, September 21, 2014 1:33 AM GMT

(Shall we begin?)
bernkastel34
#146470445Sunday, September 21, 2014 1:34 AM GMT

Name: eren yeager Age: 15 Gender: man Teacher or student: both Creature: tttitanshifterr Year (1st-4th): 44th Favorite class: punching class Powers (limit is 2): titan shifting and titan shifting Other Info: no Appearance: eren yeager go google it
Aura63
#146472064Sunday, September 21, 2014 1:59 AM GMT

(We shall! After I make dinner haha. Feel free to start without me though!)
GlitchBandit
#146473226Sunday, September 21, 2014 2:15 AM GMT

(I hope mine is fine, I was tired while making this. So bear with me.) Name: Zenros Vincen Age:17 Gender: Male Teacher or student: Student. That's for sure. Creature: Rikunja Year (1st-4th):1st Favorite class: Reading (So far) Powers (limit is 2): Lighting rapid fire- It like a version of a gun where he can shoot rapid lighting bolts shots from his finger tips. Lighting shield- Which he can make a shield of lighting, but only if he has enough energy to do so. Can be like his armor sometimes. Other Info:A friend of his at a old school was a alchemist. He wanted to do a test on Zenros, but it went wrong. His skin is oddly blue and can't fix it some how. Surprisingly for a lighting type, he pretty clam for the most part. Guess from what happen made him that way. Heh... heh? Appearance: Hes fairly young adult average, and a bit skinny. He has yellow wings and eyes, blue skin (Oddly), Grey vest with a black tie all fancy wise. He can't see with one of his eyes from a lighting trick he did once, so he covers it up with his brown hair. Pretty embarrassed about it. Wears a scarf that he got from his dad once.

of     37   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right