GlitchBandit
#146709090Thursday, September 25, 2014 12:03 AM GMT

()@Lovehearts You should be fine, just role with it.)
lovehearts1999
#146709335Thursday, September 25, 2014 12:07 AM GMT

( okay, I guess.. I'm guessing my "character" is trying to find the dorms.. )
JonaArcher
#146709681Thursday, September 25, 2014 12:12 AM GMT

Vampire- "Guh... My head... Do you atleast *Arggghhhh* of that square or cube or whatever?" Innon asks, head pounding and trying to think straight.
GlitchBandit
#146709792Thursday, September 25, 2014 12:14 AM GMT

Zenros I look at him. "Don't push yourself too hard." I said calmly. (@Lovehearts Like walking into someones dorm maybe... Like mine and Scott? *Evil grin again*)
lovehearts1999
#146710184Thursday, September 25, 2014 12:20 AM GMT

( @GlitchBandit Okay, I don't like that grin but I used to it anyways ) Ace I walked to the dorms and looked around, but I find a room then accidentally walked in. He was a little surprised that he realize someone is here then sighed softly. ( hoping that sounds about right.. )
JonaArcher
#146710217Thursday, September 25, 2014 12:21 AM GMT

Vampire- "*Cough* I'll be better once we can get the square ready... Now... Do you *Cough* have it?"
Aura63
#146711191Thursday, September 25, 2014 12:35 AM GMT

(@lovehearts, your post has been accepted.) Misty "We can go on an adventure for cold sweeties!" Misty exclaimed excitedly, clasping her hands together in front of her. Her usual icy blue eyes looked a bit warmer now, having changed to a light lapiz blue colour. "I don't know about you, but I hate being cooped up in these dorms for long periods of time." (Misty is British by the way, so she has an accent.)
GlitchBandit
#146711239Thursday, September 25, 2014 12:35 AM GMT

(@LoveHearts No one is in there at the moment, but can wait. XP) Zenros "Y-yeah." I grab the square from Scott and hands him it.
k3rl343
#146711652Thursday, September 25, 2014 12:41 AM GMT

Rayle, with no dormmate, gets up. Stretching his arms and legs, he walks out of the crowded area slowly.
JonaArcher
#146711927Thursday, September 25, 2014 12:45 AM GMT

Innon- "Good, good... Though maybe you can get a better gift, Licess my dear." Innon comments, and for a moment a thin accent breaks through. But then he wipes a bit of the blood from his mouth. "Bloody days, Lovely nights, all I ever want..." Innon whispers, and then... It goes dark for all four of them... --------------- Opening his eyes, Innon sees a garden thick with all sorts of herbs and vegetables. The air is cold, but moist, and some music plays out in the distance. "Oh, dear... You did plant the hemlock instead of the uris seeds! I would have t-" "I always listen to your suggestions, my dear..." Innon interrupts Licess, but in a way of appreciation and charm. "As for you two... Welcome to my residence and gateway to excitement... I do request that you are only allowed to bring 1 other acquaintance... Anyhow..." Innon, seemingly full of energy now, instructs as he leads them to a pair of dark pine doors. "Any questions, or comments?" (Get some other involved in the future... But for now, the night is young!)
lovehearts1999
#146712181Thursday, September 25, 2014 12:48 AM GMT

( @GlitchBandit I know that )
GlitchBandit
#146713086Thursday, September 25, 2014 12:59 AM GMT

(@LoveHearts Just making sure.) Zenros "Hm.. Well one. so... Is this like your secret place? Like your second home?" I asked, then continued. "Hm.. maybe me an Scott can find someone to join. And what does the dark pine doors do? Other than be a door?" curious whats gonna happen.
lovehearts1999
#146713352Thursday, September 25, 2014 1:03 AM GMT

( @GlitchBandit ya.. ) Ace I just looked around boredly. ( I guess )
JonaArcher
#146714050Thursday, September 25, 2014 1:13 AM GMT

Vampire's Lair- "Actually, these are just doors." Innon opens and closes one a couple times pretty quickly, with a blank expression. "But... Let's just say you might want to head downstairs. What is it... Long story short, a group of Rikunja angels, some of my vampire associates and I'm pretty sure a minor god of some kind has set up a complete entertainment hub in my first floor. Vendors get in, things get very odd very fast, and often I end up with a paying job for the night." Innon pushes open the doors, where the second story apparently is calm, tranquil and pretty nice. Tossing the teleporter back to Zenros, Innon wraps his arm around Licess. "You only need the teleporter to get here... Otherwise, just walk into the middle of the garden and you'll be back in his classroom. If you ever want to skip some classes, see my dear Innon here and he can surely help you... So go on, enjoy yourself!" Licess both informs and pushes.
GlitchBandit
#146714448Thursday, September 25, 2014 1:18 AM GMT

Zenros "Well then... Thank you very much of telling us about this. I still gonna fix a few ends, here and there. But I think I get the idea. Well... Me and Scott better head back to the dorm." I smiled and used the teleporter square to head back to the classroom and walked back to the dorm.
JonaArcher
#146715152Thursday, September 25, 2014 1:27 AM GMT

Vampire's Lair- "Wait... He does know he would need my blood for the teleporter, right honey?" Innon thinks in a moment of thoughtlessness. Licess just laughs at it. "I'm sure he will get the picture... As will you on what tonight will be like..." She purrs, and Innon knows immediately, that this will be a good night. (Innon; Health teacher, Vampire, Apparent Insomniatic, Entertainer, Gardner and Teleport User...)
lovehearts1999
#146715385Thursday, September 25, 2014 1:30 AM GMT

Ace I sighed softly again then back away a little.
doodlepants45
#146715486Thursday, September 25, 2014 1:31 AM GMT

Valkyria smiled happily, another smile for today. "I tend to stay inside... For reasons, but I don't mind. Shall we get going?" She said, her hands no longer playing with the dress ribbon. Her strange dark red eyes have changed colors, now a red orange with dark red tints. Her wings twitch once again, but she takes no notice.
GlitchBandit
#146715594Thursday, September 25, 2014 1:32 AM GMT

Zenros I just whistle on the way back to the dorm with Scott, then notice. "Odd I thought I closed the door." then puts the square in his pocket.
lovehearts1999
#146715731Thursday, September 25, 2014 1:34 AM GMT

Ace I mumbled "Oh goodie, what am i going to do?"
rockmax2112alt
#146715923Thursday, September 25, 2014 1:36 AM GMT

I'm half interested. But what is the point of these, er... "Mythical creatures" Have to better the universe? WHY?!)
GlitchBandit
#146715996Thursday, September 25, 2014 1:37 AM GMT

Zenros I walked in to see if something is in there... "Em... hello? you might be in the wrong room." I said to the on in the purple robe.
Laserbeak89
#146716101Thursday, September 25, 2014 1:38 AM GMT

( Now I feel like joining, mostly because it's going to irritate me if I don't figure out a way to get it off the threads I posted on. Though there are things that really bother me. Not the RP in general, but the people. You roleplay weird. )
rockmax2112alt
#146716165Thursday, September 25, 2014 1:39 AM GMT

( Derp Derpidy Derp Derp Derp Derpidy Derp Derp Derp Derpidy Derp Derp Derp Derpidy Derp Derp Derp Derpidy Derp Derp Derp Derpidy Derp Derp Derp Derpidy Derp Derp Derp Derpidy Derp Derp Derp Derpidy Derp Derp Derp Derpidy Derp Derp Derp Derpidy Derp Derp Derp Derpidy Derp Derp Derp Derpidy Derp Derp Derp Derpidy Derp Derp Derp Derpidy Derp Derp Derp Derpidy Derp Derp Derp Derpidy Derp Derp Derp Derpidy Derp Derp Derp Derpidy Derp Derp Derp Derpidy Derp Derp Derp Derpidy Derp Derp Derp Derpidy Derp Derp Derp Derpidy Derp Derp Derp Derpidy Derp Derp Derp Derpidy Derp Derp Derp Derpidy Derp Derp Derp Derpidy Derp Derp Derp Derpidy Derp Derp Derp Derpidy Derp Derp Derp Derpidy Derp Derp Derp Derpidy Derp Derp Derp Derpidy Derp Derp Derp Derpidy Derp Derp Derp Derpidy Derp Derp Derp Derpidy Derp Derp Derp Derpidy Derp Derp Derp Derpidy Derp Derp Derp Derpidy Derp Derp Derp Derpidy Derp Derp Derp Derpidy Derp Derp Derp Derpidy Derp Derp Derp Derpidy Derp Derp Derp Derpidy Derp Derp Derp Derpidy Derp Derp Derp Derpidy Derp Derp Derp Derpidy Derp Derp Derp Derpidy Derp Derp Derp Derpidy Derp Derp Derp Derpidy Derp Derp Derp Derpidy Derp Derp Derp Derpidy Derp Derp Derp Derpidy Derp Derp Derp Derpidy Derp Derp Derp Derpidy Derp Derp Derp Derpidy Derp Derp Derp Derpidy Derp Derp Derp Derpidy Derp Derp Derp Derpidy Derp Derp Derp Derpidy Derp Derp Derp Derpidy Derp Derp Derp Derpidy Derp Derp Derp Derpidy Derp Derp Derp Derpidy Derp Derp Derp Derpidy Derp Derp thats wot i feel lke on beasts m8)
lovehearts1999
#146716276Thursday, September 25, 2014 1:41 AM GMT

Ace I turned and see a blue fellow and another boy with him. I said to the blue one, "Oh sorry, well I trying to find a place to stay because I kinda missed the whole day. And I'm new here to this 'Academy' as you can say."