of     1   

darksideadmin
#146107291Monday, September 15, 2014 4:24 AM GMT

Standings: 1. Notre Dame 3-0 2. Missouri 1-1 3. Minnesota 1-1 4. Ohio State 0-3 Game Recaps: Minnesota 56, Ohio State 28: The first 3 plays of the games were kickoff returns, and then after that Minnesota ran away with it. Sir had some receiving touchdowns, dr with some throwing TDs, and BML contributed a lot too. Drbat returned a KO back as well, maybe 2 (I didn't see) On Ohio State's side, they had some costly fumbles and losses (because of their unique 2 HB set, with eeach running back at the corner of the field 15 yards back) They tried many flea flickers, and backwards passes, but in the end it would not work out for the Buckeyes. Jimbobucky QBed Ohio St, and Nintendo and Dean were in the backfield for the most part. At the end of the game, Nintendo and Co tried some HUGE stalling, and for some reason he thinks that jumping offsides would stop the clock :/ It didn't, and now he has a lockout petition saying that the refs BSed him. Notre Dame 7, Minnesota 6: Very defensive game, as Notre Dame squeaked out a win in this low-offense game. Drbat started the game off with a bang, throwing a 75 yard streak TD pass to deanmcblox. On the 2 point conversion, Jimbobucky made a great stop to the 2 point conversion. After that, Jimbobucky threw a 80 yard TD pass to nintendo566, to make the score 7-6 ND. Notre Dame tried to get some insurance points and tried the onside kick, but failed to end the half. With 7 seconds left on the clock, Drbat threw a nice pass to dean, but gets stopped at the 5 yard line with not enough time to run another play. Notre Dame 35, Ohio State 29: Notre Dame completed an impossible comeback, while almost getting upset by the #4 OSU Buckeyes. This game started with a fantastic drive by Ohio State, Drbat and dean doing what they do best. Dean made an amaing 20 yard catch, and dr scrambled for 15 yards to score a TD. After a couple of other TDs, the score was 14-8 OSU. BMLGUY then turns into Beast Mode, scoring a 75 yard TD run on a handoff. The game was PP'ed with 6:53 left in the 2nd, and the score was 21-8 OSU. When play continued, Jimbobucky scored on a 2 yard QB dive over the middle, to make it 29-8 OSU (with the help of a 2 pt. play) This is when the Fighting Irish made things interesting with a new FA named SeanJones10. SeanJones10 ran off an 80 yard TD, and a 61 yard TD to make it 29-22 with 1:34 left. Notre Dame then tried an onside kick, but got a 70 yard onside kick recovered due to miscommunication by OSU. ND recovered and scored to make the game 29-29. OSU then turned the ball over, and with 8 seconds left, SeanJones10 ran off an amazing 55 yard TD run on the last play to win it for ND, 35-29. 3 stars of the week: 1. SeanJones10 2. Drbat/Deanmcblox (literally did everything together) 3. Jimbobucky Next week previews: Missouri @ Minnesota: With Missouri coming off a bye week, things might be made interesting. Minnesota has played 2 games over the weekend, and if they can perform without costly turnovers, should be able to win this game. Notre Dame @ Ohio State: The dreaded rematch. With Ohio State almost winning the game last time, and Notre Dame stealing it back to go 3-0, the Buckeyes will have to see if this was a fluke or not. It all depends.. But, for now, I will go with the Fighting Irish. Minnesota @ Missouri: These two rematch (possibly having a doubleheader Sunday night), but honestly, I think Mizzou and Minnesota both win 1 in the 2 game series to end the season. PLAYOFF PICTURE: #1 ND vs. #4 OSU #2 MIZZ vs. #3 MIN Times will be announced soon. See you later!
bubbleduck
#146108168Monday, September 15, 2014 4:48 AM GMT

i don't understand why me and dean weren't allowed to play and i was ban
darksideadmin
#146145450Monday, September 15, 2014 11:06 PM GMT

Mop, you were not allowing me to start game. You were the reason why the game wasn't starting.
wistfulspongebobbest
#146145627Monday, September 15, 2014 11:08 PM GMT

seanjones10 is on missouri...
bubbleduck
#146160321Tuesday, September 16, 2014 2:03 AM GMT

You asked me to sub, I ran a play then got ban. ??????
darksideadmin
#146160606Tuesday, September 16, 2014 2:06 AM GMT

You can come back and sub if you want
bubbleduck
#146162154Tuesday, September 16, 2014 2:25 AM GMT

die

of     1