of     1   

thomasm1
#146308363Thursday, September 18, 2014 3:45 PM GMT

In case you guys didn't know the Scottish independence referendum was today. I have learned that politics and the age of 16 do not mix. At all. I still have not had my question answered on it but. Will Andy Murray have [SCO] next to his name if it was a yes vote?
anojan12345
#146308643Thursday, September 18, 2014 3:53 PM GMT

yes scotland will also be eligible to enter a olympic team in the 2016 olympics
thomasm1
#146308780Thursday, September 18, 2014 3:57 PM GMT

I voted yes anyway. The British government think that we have plenty enough? They have never been in a Scottish person's shoes. Scotland suffered a depression, and years later as an extra kick in the teeth Margaret Thatcher throws experimental taxes on Scotland being the guinea pigs of Britain then? What prevents the conservatives from doing it again? We have the opportunity to change that. We have the opportunity to become free. FREEEEEEEEEEDOMMMMMM!
TheHarlequinsDemise
#146308800Thursday, September 18, 2014 3:57 PM GMT

If Scotland gain independence, good on them. However, I would like to see the Old Firm use it as an excuse to get into the English Football pyramid and finally play in a league worthy of their status.
thomasm1
#146308974Thursday, September 18, 2014 4:03 PM GMT

Because of the recent events regarding them, the FA will use that as an excuse to prevent the Old Firm. The common stereotypes that English journalists use against the old firm will be used as an excuse to prevent the Old Firm. Glasgow will never have an English side play them in an English league or cup game, because the English FA know damn well that the Old Firm will show them up for it. It would be the ultimate punch in the face for a Scottish team to win English silverware.
TheHarlequinsDemise
#146309114Thursday, September 18, 2014 4:07 PM GMT

"Because of the recent events regarding them, the FA will use that as an excuse to prevent the Old Firm." The FA want the Old Firm to punch Scotland in the face bigtime. And besides, this isn't the 80's anymore. Hooligans in Celtic and Rangers are gone and even ex-hooligans from both divides of Glasgow have said that it was completely stupid and that the violence is dying down. "The common stereotypes that English journalists use against the old firm will be used as an excuse to prevent the Old Firm." I agree, but it's gone now. I was watching a one hour documentary about it. "Glasgow will never have an English side play them in an English league or cup game, because the English FA know damn well that the Old Firm will show them up for it. It would be the ultimate punch in the face for a Scottish team to win English silverware." Seeing Swansea win the C1 Cup was the ultimate punch in the face to the FA.
thomasm1
#146310529Thursday, September 18, 2014 4:49 PM GMT

Your explanations are the same ones that we have put forward, yet they turn the blind eye to it.

of     1