of     1   

Holygiant
#1463354Sunday, June 22, 2008 9:04 PM GMT

Make up lyrics to your own song. Here's mine. One day when I woke up in the night... I heard a piercing shout. It was the sounds of gunfire... And the images of death. I remember just one day ago I saw the children playing... And now it's fire on us all. The town is warring, it's full of warring youth. The town is warring, we'll never make it through. I can't stand it anymore! -Guitar solo- Now the time has come The city's burst to flames We'll never stand in our houses, no. We'll never find any place to stay, no. Because the town is warring! x2' We'll never come back. The town is warring, it's never gonna make it The town is warring, an instant war of men. The innocent fight back The civilians become deadly The town is... WARRING! (Whisper) The town is warring... The town is warring... (Also, make a description of your song, like this) Name: Warring Youth Band: (If you had a band) Warped Youth (My brother's) Description: It's about a town that's rebelled against the goverment and itself.
jeff3hardy
#1463615Sunday, June 22, 2008 9:25 PM GMT

so far away,we wait for the deeeeeeeeeahhad ford the lites he wasted his dog!!!!we fill the planes and ron see a thousand gays through the fire and flames we carry on!!!!!!!!!! Misheard lyrics
Shocker34
#1463835Sunday, June 22, 2008 9:43 PM GMT

WTH XD
Holygiant
#1467043Monday, June 23, 2008 12:51 AM GMT

...Actually make a song... in verses... like me...
therealjsXanatos
#1467854Monday, June 23, 2008 1:51 AM GMT

MILK IS GOOD MILK IS GREAT I TAKE MY MILK ON A DATE!! I LIKE TO DRInK IT ALL DAY LONG AND IT MAKES ME SING THIS SONG! SO WHEN YOU SEE MILK ITS MINE SO DONT TOUCH OR ILL TAKE YOUR PELT!
luigiscool
#1469032Monday, June 23, 2008 3:47 AM GMT

eeeww through the fire and flames is nerdy T_T
Shocker34
#1469041Monday, June 23, 2008 3:48 AM GMT

ur nerdy!
deno1567
#1470587Monday, June 23, 2008 9:56 AM GMT

name:lies of the black hearts band:none discipt:its about killers who lie and get away with it this world is full of hate people cant see hevens gate with the lies of the black hearts they use us like little darts the law is not seeing most of these hateful things black hearts dont know whats best nobody can gets some rest the lies of the black hearts those sting like poison darts most people cant see whats going on thats why nealy everyone is getting bombed
jeff3hardy
#1471644Monday, June 23, 2008 2:24 PM GMT

(drum beats) (guitar starts) Sometimes I try to do things and it just doesn't work out the way I want it to.. and I get real frustrated. It's like,I try hard to do it and I take my time But it just doesn't work out the way I want it to It's like I concentrate on it real hard,but it just doesn't work out. And everything I do and everything I try,it never turns out It's like,I need time to figure out these things out. There's always someone there going,"Hey Mike,you know We've been noticing you've been having a lot of problems lately,you know. You should maybe get away,and like,maybe you should talk about it,you'd feel a lot better. I go,"No,it's okay you know,I'll figure it out.Just leave me alone,I'll figure it out you know.I'm just working on my self." And they go"Well you know,if you wanna talk about it,I'll be here ya know,and you'll probably feel a lot better if ya talk about it,so why dontcha talk about it?! I go I'll figure it out my self.They keep buggin me,they just keep buggin me and it builds up inside!!! So you're gonna be institnalized you'll come out brainwashed w/ bloodshot eyes!!you wont have any say they'll brainwash you until you see their way (guitar and drum picks up) Im not crazy [institution] You're the one who's crazy[institution] You're driving me crazy[institution] They stick me in a institution said it was the only solution to give me professional help to protect me from the enemy,myself!! Doesnt matter,I'll probably get hit by a car anyways...

of     1