AceKonnorFan
#157908237Sunday, March 15, 2015 4:41 PM GMT

I WANTED SOMETHING LIKE THIS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5_P9DD6rL4
LucasH2003
#157928412Sunday, March 15, 2015 8:37 PM GMT

@Ace Sorry. The good part about Noobland, I will be able to use many robloxians like Tinfoilbot, or people who hate me, or just plain noobs. Also, thank you all to 400 replies! :D Telamon in Noobland =LordDollarVI wakes up from his phone= LordDollarVI: Hello? Telamon: Lord! Thank goodness you're home! I need your help! LordDollarVI: What'd you break this time? Telamon: Not that type of help! I have some weirdo at my door! LordDollarVI: Just attack him with a rake, he'll go away. Telamon: I can't! He's asking me to go to the 5th dimension! =LordDollarVI jumps up= LordDollarVI: Did you say 5th Demension? Telamon: Yeah. LordDollarVI: I'll be right over! Telamon: But! *Click* Telamon: Great! Now I have 2 things to worry about! =Telamon calls ISaidBuildsGhost= AceKonnorFan: Hello? Telamon: Hi. Is ISaidBuildsGhost there? AceKonnorFan: He's asleep. Telamon: Who are you? AceKonnorFan: A friend of his. Telamon: how'd you get in his house? AceKonnorFan: I picked the lock. Telamon: Anyway, I need ISaid, now! AceKonnorFan: Sure thing. =AceKonnorFan walks into ISaidBuildsGhosts' room= AceKonnorFan: HEY ISAID! WAKE UP! =ISaidBuildsGhost jumps in the air= ISaidBuildsGhost: Ace! What're you doing here?!?! AceKonnorFan: You have Netflix. Anyway, some guy on the phone wants you. =ISaidBuildsGhost walks to the phone= ISaidBuildsGhost: Hello? Telamon: ISaid! You're related to LordDollarVI right? ISaidBuildsGhost: Yeah...what do you want? Telamon: I need your help! ISaidBuildsGhost: Okay. I'm coming. Telamon: For real? You aren't asking me why? ISaidBuildsGhost: No. Telamon: Great! Oh, and bring your brother EpicPizzaParty! ISaidBuildsGhost: Sure thing. *Click* =A car pulls up= =LordDollarVI, Aage56, and MrFile jump out= LordDollarVI: I brought some help. Telamon: I can see that. So what's wrong with the 5th dimension? LordDollarVI: It's a dangerous place where noobs roam! Telamon: Really? LordDollarVI: Yes. Telamon: Then I need the smartest Robloxian I know! =Telamon calls LucasH2003= LucasH2003: Hello? Who is this? Telamon: John Shedletsky! LucasH2003: Oh. Then why haven't you accepted my FR? Telamon: Because of the friends/followers update! Now look, I need your help. LucasH2003: It'll cost you. Telamon: How? LucasH2003: It's the first time I'll ever be in one of your stories that I write Telamon: I have stories?
ISaidBuildsGhost
#157942094Sunday, March 15, 2015 11:11 PM GMT

When I go, I pick up my friend HottyBoy5656, my alt (Brother in ADOT (ADOT = A Day Of Telamon) lore) EpicPizzaParty, my other friend UltraScubaguy, and my other other friend AceKonnorFan.
ISaidBuildsGhost
#157942393Sunday, March 15, 2015 11:14 PM GMT

Also, I have a list of noobs you can use. That list I told you about: 1. XerontWolfe (Banned me from a game becuase a misunderstanding) 2. I really don't have anymore... (Didn't you see that? There is no reason for 2. THERE IS NO 2!)
LucasH2003
#158001825Monday, March 16, 2015 8:33 PM GMT

@ISaidBuildsGhost I'm not sure. I was planning on Epic and Ace being in the story. ALSO, I ACTUALLY HAVE A PLAN FOR ANOTHER STORY AFTER THE SPACE ONE. TELAMON'S BIRTHDAY (Sort of in honor of this series) SO IF ANYONE WANTS MORE STORIES, POST IDEAS PLEASE! (A few minutes later) Brighteyes: You're what? Telamon: I'm going to the 5th dimension. Now I know you might not like it but- Brighteyes: Bye! Don't hurry back. Telamon: That's my loving family. *Sigh* =LucasH2003 arrives= LucasH2003: I brought my brother Muffinman316. Muffinman316: 'Sup? Telamon: Ok look, we don't have room for anymore people! ISaidBuildsGhost: Oops. I might've invited my brother EpicPizzaParty. Telamon: *Sigh* Look, just listen to what LordDollarVI says. Aage56: Why should we? MrFile: Yeah! He isn't the boss of us! Telamon: Look! He is the only one who knows about the 5th dimension! So stop whining and listen up! LordDollarVI: Thank you John, now look everyone. The 5ht dimension is a dangerous place where frightening figures lurk... Aage56: Like the Off Topic forum? LordDollarVI: Exactly. So when we get there, I'll need the toughest one hear to lead. =Everyone stares at FileDeleted= FileDeleted: Hey, can I help it if I have biceps? =EpicPizzaParty raises his hand= EpicPizzaParty: Excuse me? But how do we get there? LordDollarVI: There's only one person who can open up dimensions... AceKonnorFan: MisterObvious? LordDollarVI: No! UltraScubaGuy!
FileDeIeted
#158003079Monday, March 16, 2015 8:50 PM GMT

biceps 420 blazeit
AceKonnorFan
#158043279Tuesday, March 17, 2015 7:30 AM GMT

wait if you're using plain epic or plain me for noobs (just if you are) JUST USE CLONES OF ME OKAY and is "off topic" noobland now
LucasH2003
#158139941Wednesday, March 18, 2015 8:10 PM GMT

(More minutes later) UltraScubaGuy: Hi! Aage56: Who is he? LordDollarVI: UltraScubaGuy, he can take us to the 5th dimension! MrFile: Really? FileDeleted: You don't look like you're wearing scuba gear UltraScubaGuy: No duh. Anyway, I shall take only half of you to the 5th dimension. FileDeleted: WHAT?!?! Muffinman316: That means us background characters only get to appear in one scene! ISaidBuildsGhost: Great! There goes a chance of me inviting Hottyboy5656! UltraScubaGuy: Ok, let's see, the hairy one will come with us, along with the red one, the strong one, and blue one shall come with Lord and I. LordDollarVI: So that means, John, Ace, MrFile, and Epic. Telamon: C'mon Sheriff! We're going to the 5th dimension. Sheriff Mc.ShootyStar: Finally! It's about time! =UltraScubaGuy opens up the portal= =Ace, Telamon, MrFile, Epic, Lord, and Ultra enter leaving all the other people outside= ISaidBuildsGhost: So now what? LucasH2003: I don't know. Hey! Let's go inside John's house! The door is unlocked! Everyone else: Okay. =They all go inside= (Meanwhile) =The chosen people enter the 5th dimension= Telamon: Are you sure we're in the right place? Superswaggerkid1999: HOWDY Y'ALL!!!!! LordDollarVI: We're in the right place
FileDeIeted
#158140271Wednesday, March 18, 2015 8:15 PM GMT

isnt filedeleted the strong one and not mrfile
LucasH2003
#158141624Wednesday, March 18, 2015 8:33 PM GMT

Oh yeah. Lol, good point.
AceKonnorFan
#158142639Wednesday, March 18, 2015 8:45 PM GMT

LUCAS. IS OFF TOPIC NOOBLAND NOW?
ISaidBuildsGhost
#158143261Wednesday, March 18, 2015 8:51 PM GMT

Awwww Why my hacked account get chosen :C
LucasH2003
#158144084Wednesday, March 18, 2015 9:01 PM GMT

ISaidBuildsGhost got hacked?
ISaidBuildsGhost
#158152287Wednesday, March 18, 2015 10:51 PM GMT

No, EpicPizzaParty did :C
AceKonnorFan
#158181987Thursday, March 19, 2015 7:27 AM GMT

rip epic/amazing username you've got on last chance join users with no numbers in their names again
LucasH2003
#158262835Friday, March 20, 2015 5:29 PM GMT

(Warning: No offense to anyone who is in Noobland. This is a story. Therefore, it's not real) =The gang walks around the 5ht dimension= EpicPizzaParty: What a spooky place! AceKonnorFan: I know right? This place gives me the creeps! =The gang continues slowly= =A loud laugh is heard= Loleris: AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA! MrFile: What's that?!? =Loleris swings down and lands in front of everyone= Loleris: Welcome to my land! LordDollarVI: You're land? Whatever happened to sharing!? Loleris: I'm Loleris! AceKonnorFan: Yeah. I think we already know that. You're always on the front page. UltraScubaGuy: Yeah. What happens when people get tired of Paintball and murder games? Loleris: I put up a misleading thumbnail and title! AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA! MrFile: So that's how he does it. Loleris: What're you doing in my land? =Loleris leans up towards EpicPizzaParty= EpicPizzaParty: *Gasp* I would be able to tell you if your breath didn't smell so bad! Loleris: HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT ME! GUARDS! SEAZE HIM! =Nikilis and CloneTrooper1019 walk towards EpicPizzaParty= AceKonnorFan: Hey watch it! Loleris: Oh! So you want to be taken too? AceKonnorFan: Never mind! Take him! =They grab Epic= =They drag him away= EpicPizzaParty: AHHHHH!!!!!! =Telamon turns to Loleris= Telamon: Where are they taking him? Loleris: To the hacking room. In a matter of seconds, he'll be hacked by a random noob! Telamon: NOOOOOO!!!!! LordDollarVI: Why're they working for you in the first place? Loleris: They needed the robux. And as for the rest of you! You're sentenced to my dungeon! Telamon: Wait! We aren't here to invade! We're here to return one of your members! =Telamon hands Loleris Sheriff Mc.Shootystar= =Loleris gasps in horror= Loleris: KEEP THAT THING AWAY FROM ME! =Loleris runs away= Loleris: AHH!!!! GUARDS!!!! =MrFile turns to Sheriff Mc.ShootyStar= MrFile: Why'd he run from you like that? Sheriff Mc.Shootystar: Well, it's a funny story. I'm quite popular here. Heh Heh.
ISaidBuildsGhost
#158263222Friday, March 20, 2015 5:39 PM GMT

(Add my first original account, isaidbuild23, who somehow escaped the Hacking Room, and took Epic with him. And he meets the gang. Please?)
AceKonnorFan
#158263563Friday, March 20, 2015 5:46 PM GMT

>sheriff mcshootystar is popular in noobland too bad people don't talk about starbound
Vexeldio
#158325623Saturday, March 21, 2015 1:01 PM GMT

c:
LucasH2003
#158326370Saturday, March 21, 2015 1:20 PM GMT

@Ace When I said Popular, I meant like a known criminal @ISaidBuildsGhost Sure!
AceKonnorFan
#158326497Saturday, March 21, 2015 1:23 PM GMT

okay really now do I have to get OT
LucasH2003
#158372553Sunday, March 22, 2015 12:33 AM GMT

(THE FOLLOWING PART IS NOT MEANT TO OFFEND ANYONE. IT IS A STORY, SO IT IS NOT REAL) =The gang continues throughout the land= AceKonnorFan: What do you mean by, "Popular" Sheriff.McShootyStar: I am a wanted criminal throughout this land, after "He" took over. MrFile: Who is "He"? Loleris? Sheriff.McShootyStar: No. It's worse. I'm a resistance fighter and I fight for the freedom of people in this dimension. Loleris is only "His" right hand man. MrFile: Ok then... =ISaidBuilds23 runs towards the admins= ISaidBuilds23: HELP!!!! UltraScubaGuy: It's a guard! RUN! LordDollarVI: Wait! I don't think so. MrFile: Huh? LordDollarVI: He seems innocent. ISaidBuilds23: Help! Boss! They found me! They almost got me! They almost- Sheriff.McShootystar: It's okay young trainer. You did well. Come with me. =Sheriff leads the group to the secret HQ= Telamon: What is this place? Sheriff.McShootyStar: The secret HQ for the resistance fighters. =Sheriff knocks a secret code on the door= =Epikrika opens the door= Epikrika: Come on in. =The gang enters= UltraScubaGuy: Say...didn't I see you on Youtube? Sheriff.McShootystar: No time to ask him questions, we have to hide you all. Telamon: What do you mean? Sheriff.McShootyStar: I mean, you must hide. MrFile: Wait a second! You brought us here so we can hide? LAME! Sheriff.McShootyStar: I need to go out and defeat "Him" AceKonnorFan: Before you go, who is this "Him" anyway? Sheriff.McShootyStar: JuliousColesV2...
AceKonnorFan
#158401747Sunday, March 22, 2015 7:45 AM GMT

oh okay, this could be good... julius is in the EMF and locked down the place
LucasH2003
#158420879Sunday, March 22, 2015 3:39 PM GMT

@Ace He did? Yay =Telamon runs up to Sheriff.McShootystar= Telamon: STOP! =Sheriff turns around= Sheriff.McShootyStar: What? Can't you see I'm trying to defeat "Him" Telamon: No! I'm coming with you! Sheriff.McShootyStar: Huh? Telamon: I brought you here for a reason, and now, I'm going to help you with your quest! Sheriff.McShootyStar: Wow. I never saw anyone stand up to me like that. Young John, you are about to come with me on the most dangerous quest ever. And I respect you for that. Come along then. =Sheriff and Telamon walk through Noobland= Telamon: Gee, it's a lot darker then it was earlier. Sheriff.McShootyStar: That's because this is the kingdom zone. It's the weirdest zone around. Telamon: How weird? =A hot pink Sparkle Time Fedora floats by= Telamon: What was that?!?! Sheriff.McShootyStar: A free model. Julius orders them all to be alive. That way they won't be tortured in "Different town of Robloxia". Telamon: Oh no! One of them spotted us! =Huge house walks over to them= Huge House: Hey Sheriff, how's the family? Sheriff.McShootyStar: Good. How is yours? Telamon: Wait a second. Why isn't this house evil? Sheriff.McShootyStar: He is one of the resistance fighters. He is tired of being a free model. Huge House: YEAH! Do you know how much work I have? Telamon: No... Huge House: Well, a lot! I have to be in the studio all the time! Especially for noobs! That's why I am against this! Telamon: So, can you tell us where Julius is? Huge House: In the castle! But watch out for his guards, the rainbow patterned girl hair and the Robux!
LucasH2003
#158563805Tuesday, March 24, 2015 8:16 PM GMT

Telamon: Okay! =Telamon and Sheriff sneak into the castle= =Telamon looks at the guards= =the rainbow patterned girl hair looks at a mirror while the robux is flirting with the tix= Robux: Can you feel the electric KA-CHING between us? Tix: Hmph. I've heard better things off the back of a magazine! =Tix walks away= Robux: WAIT! JuliusColesV2: ROBUX! Do you know why I keep you as a guard? Robux: Because noobs get distracted by me? JuliusColesV2: YES! Now keep guarding me! Telamon *Whispering*: How are we supposed to get past the guards? Sheriff.McShootyStar: Hm? You were saying something? I was busy looking at that robux! Telamon: *Sigh*