LucasH2003
#158643182Thursday, March 26, 2015 12:45 AM GMT

GUYS!!!! I found an old thread I never finished!!!! http://web.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=137578055 So, I'll do this story, and that story!!!! :D
LucasH2003
#158682944Thursday, March 26, 2015 8:07 PM GMT

(THIS CHAPTER IS NOT MEANT TO OFFEND ANYONE, IT IS A STORY, THEREFORE, IT IS FAKE) =Telamon and Sheriff sneak up behind Julius= Telamon *Whispering*: What do we do? Sheriff.McShootyStar: YARGH!!!!!!!! =Sheriff pounces on Julius= Telamon: Guess we've figured it out. JuliusColesV2: GET OFF ME RIGHT NOW! Sheriff.McShootyStar: Only until you free my brother! Telamon: Brother? JuliusColesV2: FINE! JUST GET OFF ME! =Sheriff gets off, and Julius walks to the dungeon= =Telamon and Sheriff follows him= Telamon: What's this about your brother? Sheriff.McShootyStar: It all started back 20 years ago. My brother and I were very little noobs and liked giving each other KOs. Eventually,, 3 men named JuliusColes, JuliusColesV2, and Jaredevaldez2 took over. They trapped our former king in the dungeon. Soon enough, our best Noobs defeated Jared. But, both JuliusColes still ruled the world. So, a person named Erik.Cassel went into this dimension and banned him for good. But, a few years later, JuliusColesV2 finally gained power once more, and took over this dimension! My brother and I fought against them, but this time, Erik didn't come back to save us, and my brother was sent to the dungeon, and I was kicked out of this dimension through a portal, and sentenced to your dimension. I tried to find an admin, and I heard that a couple ROBLOX admins were working at a TV station, so I went there and tried to get to know one of your names. I eventually found out your name, so I looked it up, and went over to your house, to ask you if you can help me get to the fourth dimension! Telamon: Sorry, were you saying something? Sheriff.McShootyStar: WHAT?????? Telamon: Just kidding! =JuliusColesV2 leads them into a room= Sheriff.McShootyStar: Hey? Where's my brother? JuliusColesV2: Oh, he'll be out in a second. First I'll need your hands. =Julius chains them to the wall= Telamon: HEY! JuliusColesV2: Have a nice life!
AceKonnorFan
#158684448Thursday, March 26, 2015 8:30 PM GMT

next time on a day of telamon: acekonnorfan and his friends (a novakid, and the whole PAYDAY gang) free telamon and sheriff mc.shootystar from the wall, with wolf distracting julius
LucasH2003
#158684758Thursday, March 26, 2015 8:34 PM GMT

Idk what the PAYDAY gang is, but I will include you and novakid (A different person who was in the dungeon)
AceKonnorFan
#158685152Thursday, March 26, 2015 8:40 PM GMT

(you have no idea what PAYDAY is? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_N15egKj6c)
LucasH2003
#158686258Thursday, March 26, 2015 8:56 PM GMT

Umm, I think we should stick this story to ROBLOX Theme. Or, maybe you could make your own PAYDAY Story :D
ISaidBuildsGhost
#158686670Thursday, March 26, 2015 9:01 PM GMT

How about a guard that has grown into a real player fights with Ace and Nova? The guard could be... how about...I got the best idea. Anna's roblox account, Annacookie2, or something? Her account is in Noobland and she learned how to play properly and is trying to stop JuliusColesV2?
LucasH2003
#158689385Thursday, March 26, 2015 9:36 PM GMT

OMG BEST IDEA EVER!!!!!
AceKonnorFan
#158718959Friday, March 27, 2015 7:25 AM GMT

(and maybe replace the payday gang with anna and her roblox friends @lucas I tried to it died quickly: http://web.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=158133715
LucasH2003
#158722646Friday, March 27, 2015 11:51 AM GMT

Ok then. I'll make novakid Anna's friend
LollipopGamer99
#158722701Friday, March 27, 2015 11:53 AM GMT

-I walk i my house, sees builderman- Me: yo BUILDERMAN. Builderman: shut up Telamon: im here. Shedletsky: and me. Noob: how 2 move? -I trap the noob and break neck- -noob dead- Builderman: lol 10 years later..... Me: look at dat update! Flying guests! Telamon: im gonna quit -telamon RAGEQUIT- Me: DAMN IT I WANNA MARRIE HIM Builderman: SHUT UP -I get banned for 10 years- TO BE CONTINUED
LucasH2003
#158722822Friday, March 27, 2015 11:59 AM GMT

(A few hours later) Telamon: HELP! Sheriff.McShootyStar: No can do. No one can hear us. Voice: I CAN! Sheriff.McShootyStar: Who said that? Voice: Me! =The voice who is Annacookie12 comes out= Telamon: Anna! You're on your account! Annacookie12: Yeah! You can put your Roblox account into the fourth dimension! =Novakid walks up and unlocks the chains holding Telamona and the Sheriff= Telamon: Who is he? AnnaCookie12: A friend of mine. Now, let's move! =Anna, Telamon, Novakid, and Sheriff run out of the room= Sheriff.McShootyStar: WAIT! Novakid: What? Sheriff.McShootyStar: We forgot my brother! Annacookie12: Okay! Let's find your brother. =The gang slowly wanders in the dungeon= Telamon: Boy, it sure is spooky here. Sheriff.McShootyStar: AHA! There he is! EagerCharch: HELP! Sheriff.McShootyStar: Untie him! Quick! =The gang unties Eager= EagerCharch: Little bro! You saved my life! Sheriff.McShootyStar: It is my duty. EagerCharch: Now we have to get out of here! Telamon: Why? EagerCharch: So we can stop the madness from beginning. (NOT PART OF STORY: EagerCharch was my first fan for my earlier story "How Roblox was made". I am now doing what I promised about half a year ago; to feature him in one of my stories)
JuliaBloxmes
#158737307Friday, March 27, 2015 7:04 PM GMT

;) MAN SIMULATOR
LucasH2003
#158739624Friday, March 27, 2015 7:45 PM GMT

What do you mean?
LucasH2003
#158801445Saturday, March 28, 2015 4:22 PM GMT

=Everyone runs up to the main balcony= JuliusColesV2: People of Noobland! We have been waiting for this moment all our lives! We shall invade the main dimension! The 1st dimension! =All the free models cheer= JuliusColesV2: So...let the invasion begin! Telamon: Oh no you don't! JuliusColesV2: HA! So, you think you can defeat me? Telamon: Yes I can! You and me. No one else involved. JuliusColesV2: Fine! =Julius floats in the air and charges at Telamon= =Telamon begins to duck but it is too late= =Julius swoops Telamon into the air= JuliusColesV2: You see? You should've never entered this dimension! Telamon (Struggling): *Gasp* Why? JuliusColesV2: Because, you can't stop me no matter what! =Telamon turns and stares at Annacookie12= =Telamon looks at all the free models= =Telamon looks in the sky and sees a giant leaderboard= Telamon: Oh yes I can! This is dimension is like a game! Everyone from the 1st dimension can use their account to enter this with the perfect technology! That's how my account, Telamon entered this! JuliusColesV2: So? I have the script to make this land all to myself! Telamon: No you don't. Because for every game, admins can do anything! =Telamon flies into the air= =A ban hammer spawns in his hands= Telamon: Say goodbye Julius! JuliusColesV2: NOOOOOOOOO!!! =Telamon slams the hammer onto Julius and Julius disappears= =All the free models vanish= =A giant banner at the top of the screen says [ Content Deleted ]= Sheriff.McShootyStar: Don't worry, I'll handle this!
ISaidBuildsGhost
#158821377Saturday, March 28, 2015 8:59 PM GMT

How about Telamon's New Car, where Telamon gets a new car, becuase (in the story, this is the first event of it) Telamon crashed JackInTheBlox's (Doesn't need to be JackInTheBlox, but it needs to be a admin) car? Or Telamon's Pet, where Telamon gets Anna and Tim a pet(OF YOUR CHOICE)? Maybe even Telamon's Video Game, where our Fried-Chicken Friend gets a new game: Battle Of The Fried Chicken (I don't know, just that Telamon likes Fried Chicken, I came up with the name.) I ain't letting this die. But Telamon In Space can come first. I don't want you to have to keep that at the end.
LucasH2003
#158894267Sunday, March 29, 2015 6:20 PM GMT

Don't worry. I was planning on a time travel story, and a birthday one. Also, the car one seems hilarious! I'll add that one to my list :D
LucasH2003
#159050208Tuesday, March 31, 2015 8:08 PM GMT

=Sheriff.McShootyStar turns around= Sheriff.McShootyStar: People of Noobland! We have won the war! Noobs: YAY! (Meanwhile) AceKonnorFan: What's that noise? Epikrika: Cheers! The war is over! We won! =The group leave the secret HQ= MrFile: Wow! The sky is blue! The ground is green! AceKonnorFan: No duh. That's how life is. ISaid23: What he means is, all the sadness in Noobland is gone! MrFile: Really? ISaid23: The enemies have been defeated, Noobland is once more returned to normal! AceKonnorFan: Cool! (Meanwhile) Telamon: So, I guess we're going home? Sheriff.McShootyStar: Oh yes. I shall send you home using my spell. MIA-KAZIE! =Telamon, MrFile, AceKonnorFan, ISaid23, LordDollarVI, and Aage56 Teleport= POP! Aage56: Where are we? Telamon: Home! MrFile: Home? LordDollar: I beg to differ, this isn't home. Telamon: Huh? MrFile: We're floating around in the dark! AceKonnorFan: Wait! I think I see something! =A robloxian floats towards a tree= =The robloxian chops the tree down= =The Robloxian makes it into a table= Telamon: *Gulp* ISaid23: What's wrong? Telamon: I think we've traveled back to when ROBLOX was made! Stay tuned for Telamon's past experience
LucasH2003
#159361174Saturday, April 04, 2015 2:48 PM GMT

(The following story is based on my first story on the forums which I never finished) Telamon's past experience =Telamon stares at the robloxian= ISaid23: This is when ROBLOX was made? Telamon: Yeah! In 2004! MrFile: Wait! Wasn't ROBLOX made in 2006? AceKonnorFan: No! It was made in 2005 you noob! Telamon: Enough! There has been fights all over ROBLOX over when it was made. It was made in 2004! It was tested in 2005, and released to the public in 2006! That's all! =The Robloxian creates two other robloxians= John Doe: Where are we? Admin: Roblox. A new universe. Here, take these tools. =Admin gives them both building tools= Admin: You will be able to build with them. ISaid23 *Whispering*: Why don't they look in the free models? Telamon: They didn't exist yet. MrFile: Hey! I've seen those two robloxians on the internet! It's John Doe and Jane Doe! Aage56: Aren't they test accounts? Telamon: That's what they want you to think. =John doe inserts a brick= =John resizes the brick= John Doe: Hey Admin! The brick is expanded! Admin: Okay, well, goodnight. We'll build more tomorrow. =John, Jane, and Admin lie on the ground and fall asleep= MrFile: How are we ever going to get back home? Telamon: *Gulp* I don't know.
LucasH2003
#159481614Sunday, April 05, 2015 9:27 PM GMT

(The next day) =Admin wakes up= =Admin walks towards the broken tree= =A Robloxian comes out of it= Toolbox: Hello. Admin: Whoa! Who're you? Toolbox: I'm toolbox, I can make any model ever. Admin: Neat! Can you make an explosion? Toolbox: Yep! =Toolbox snaps his fingers= Telamon: GAH! =Telamon explodes= Toolbox: Yipe! Who was that? MrFile: Us! Toolbox: Who're you? LordDollarVI: We're from the future. Telamon: Ignore us. We aren't real. We're just what the future will be like. AceKonnorFan *Whispering*: Why do you want us to be fake to them? Telamon *Whispering*: Because, we might mess up the future if we interfere with the past. Telamon: We're just leaving. =A portal opens= Telamon: Finally! =Telamon and the others enter= Telamon: What the? Telamon: What happened to this place? =A man appears= Man: Hello young child. Telamon: Young? I'm married and I have 2 kids! Man: You're young to me. I'm nearly 100 years old. Telamon: WHAT? Man: I'm a time-traveler. In an accident back in the 1920s, we tested a time machine, but due to it malfunctioning, it exploded and I was effected. You see, I can time travel into the past, and future, in nearly seconds! I've came here to show you the past. =The man and Telamon beam into a portal= ZAP! Telamon: Where are we? Man: About 2,011 years after the BC time period ended. Telamon: We're in 2011? Man: Exactly, this is where it began. POP! Telamon: Where are we? Man: We're at McGoodEats of course, in the town of Lakeside. Matt Dusek: Welcome to McGoodEats, may I take your order? Telamon: Why is he working here? Man: He was fired. Telamon: Why would he be fired? Man: For rebelling against his boss. Telamon: David? Man: No. POP! Telamon: Where are we? Man: I believe it's a prison. Builderman: Please! Just one drink of water! Stickmasterluke: You won't get any glasses of water until I say so! Telamon: Why is Builderman in jail? Man: He couldn't pay his taxes. =Builderman turns to Erik.Cassel= Builderman: I guess another day without water. Erik.Cassel: I guess so old pal. Telamon: Why couldn't he pay his taxes? Man: Because ROBLOX was taken over, which means, Luke never got the chance to get hired for ROBLOX, so he works as a police man. Telamon: Who took over ROBLOX? Man: I'll show you. POP! Telamon: *GASP* IT CAN'T BE!
ISaidBuildsGhost
#159491416Sunday, April 05, 2015 11:27 PM GMT

JuliusColesV3?
LucasH2003
#159505738Monday, April 06, 2015 2:08 AM GMT

Lol. I was thinking of having the second one, but great guess!
ISaidBuildsGhost
#159536108Monday, April 06, 2015 1:16 PM GMT

I thought that the second one was [Content Deleted..Okay, I ate it...]
LucasH2003
#159640277Tuesday, April 07, 2015 10:07 PM GMT

JuliusColesV2: YES IT'S ME! Telamon: But how?! Man: You see, the 5th dimension is like a giant game, when you banned him, he turned to code instead of teleporting to banland. So, when that portal opened, he followed you, and he stayed back in time, causing him to change history! JuliusColesV2: GUESS WHOSE YOUR BOSS NOW? GUARDS SEIZE HIM! JuliusColesV3, JuliusColesV4, JuliusColesV5: Yes master! =All of them attack Telamon= Telamon: GAH! JuliusColesV2: You see? You can't win! Man: Not unless he has help! =The man snaps his fingers= =Several robloxians appear= A young brighteyes, the first robloxian, and a strange hacker. Telamon: How'd...? Man: I quickly time-traveled for a second, and brought back some old friends. 1x1x1x1: Yes!!!! AND IMMA HAX U JULIUS!!!!!!! JuliusColesV2: Really? You're putting that into the scene? He isn't even real! Man: But in 2008 he was, the admins changed his name an banned him so people wouldn't worry. People today still think he exists, but he doesn't. JuliusColesV2: Oh really? But what does that young Christine do? Brighteyes: HI-YAH! =Brighteyes karate chops JuliusCoesV3= =1x1x1x1 zaps lazers out of his hands and zaps JuliusColesV4= Admin: :Fling JuliusColesV5. JuliusColesV5: AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! =JuliusColesV5 flings around= =JuliusColesV5 crashes into Telamon= =JuliusColesV5's mask falls off= Telamon: *GASP* ACEKONNORFAN?
Psymorphic
#159655103Wednesday, April 08, 2015 12:53 AM GMT

Me while reading: Man, I hate you Julius, Always making oder games I want to- WHT ITS ACE