of     5   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

LNG257
#146511088Sunday, September 21, 2014 4:32 PM GMT

On March 21st, the spring equinox, the moon was hit by an asteroid. If it had hit earth, it would have meant certain death for us... but instead it sentenced us to a slow, starving death. The moon was knocked much closer, scientists predicted it was a better than even chance that its orbit would spiral inwards, and eventually hit the earth. The apocalypse had officially ensued. When the news was distributed, everybody looked for a way to stop the moon from destroying the earth, at first. But the moon is just too big, bigger than any asteroid. Everything we had could only nudge it. At first it was kept quiet, but as time went on, people started wondering. Scientists speculated. Then the riots began. People, eager to get whatever they could before the end, started ransacking the cities. Police couldn't stop them. The army couldn't stop them. They were all out with the rioters. Everyone wanted as much of a piece of the tiny world as they could get. Everything went straight to heck. People killed each other in this now kill or be killed world, survival of the fittest was the foundation of live now. And it lasted that way for a long time... And everything stopped. Suddenly. The moon.... just hung above the earth, blocking out the sun. No more orbit. No more spiral. No more impending doom. It was... unnatural. Those who were still around to see it were amazed, then terrified, then supplies dwindled, and then they died. In every city, in every small town, food and water was at and end. Except for the last inhabitants of one city, right below the moon. Carving out a gritty life in the streets, plucking through the partially destroyed buildings. The results of months of ransacking showed, covering the city in ash and dust. Modern tools are broken. Canned food and hunting is the only sustenance. And along with it is an even darker terror... Rules: 1. Be a decent role-player; Have decent grammar, role-play well, and it would be appreciated if you made at least 2-3 sentences per post, but you don't have to. 4. Characters will die. Don't whine when it happens, please. 5. Put at least a little effort into your CS, we don't want generic characters who have no personality. 6. Do not start RPing without being accepted by the admins. 7. Admins can add more rules if necessary, no arguing 8. No Godmodding, Overpowering, Metagaming, or Power-playing. 9. Engage in romance and cussing at your own risk. If not our fault if you get banned. 10: Firearms and other modern tools are extremely rare. Mostly everything is broken and/or otherwise unusable. So no huge arsenals of guns and bullets. Character Sheet Name: Age: Gender: Appearance: Weapons: Misc. items: Bio: Other: Admins: LNG257 soardlo
WiFiKing42
#146511573Sunday, September 21, 2014 4:39 PM GMT

Elaborate please
LNG257
#146511631Sunday, September 21, 2014 4:40 PM GMT

You'll find out :)
gwebster2
#146515149Sunday, September 21, 2014 5:22 PM GMT

I read this book where an asteroid hit the moon and knocked it closer to earth, causing tsunamis and volcanic eruptions of epic scale and all that cool stuff this should have been that why didn't you do that
soardlo
#146521012Sunday, September 21, 2014 6:38 PM GMT

Bump Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds
soardlo
#146522851Sunday, September 21, 2014 7:02 PM GMT

Bump2 Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds
ninjasquid1
#146523450Sunday, September 21, 2014 7:09 PM GMT

Why not. Marked. [-Whales? Boil 'em, mash 'em, stick 'em in a stew?-]
leRiddler
#146526401Sunday, September 21, 2014 7:45 PM GMT

Name: Charles Stiller Age: 19 Gender: Male Appearance: 6'4, a well-built young man with darkened hair, elegant green eyes,sunglasses and a bandolier. Weapons: Hunting Rifle, M9 Pistol and a MP7. (The MP7 often jams) Misc. items: Bayonet, a torch and some food. Bio: He grew up in Phoenix in an old and ramshackle house, both his parents brutally killed in a armed robbery. He was born on the 26th of May and he has skills in Martial Arts and Constuction. Other: His pet dog, Rudy, walks around eith him and Charles shares every meal with him.
soardlo
#146526521Sunday, September 21, 2014 7:47 PM GMT

Accepted Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds
sexylady7926
#146526610Sunday, September 21, 2014 7:48 PM GMT

Name: Spynx Warwick Age : 14 Gender : Female. Appearance: Ocean colored eyes, Strawberry colored blonde, fairskinned, wears a green zip-up jacket that has has a pink x-X kitty head on the back. Black tights with Green high boots. Dark green backpack with same kitty face. She has some crosshatch scars on her cheeks. Weapons: The nearest object close to her.  Items: Pocket knives, Snacks, and girly stuff ._. Bio: Spynx has been in a coma for four years. Shes very childish Since she hasn't gotten her maturity figured out yet apparently.  Other: Shes very quiet and sneaky. One minute theres nothing the next, you'll be wondering what happendd. Also shes not great at speaking. Her words are jumbled badly at times.
leRiddler
#146526769Sunday, September 21, 2014 7:50 PM GMT

(When will the RP start?)
soardlo
#146526789Sunday, September 21, 2014 7:51 PM GMT

Seems legit, accepted. Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds
sexylady7926
#146527568Sunday, September 21, 2014 8:01 PM GMT

(I'm accepted?)
soardlo
#146527662Sunday, September 21, 2014 8:02 PM GMT

Yea Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds
Laserbeak89
#146527706Sunday, September 21, 2014 8:03 PM GMT

RP or ISRP? RPRPRPRPRPRPPRPRPRPRPPRPRPRPRPPRPRPRPRPPRPRPPPPP
soardlo
#146527918Sunday, September 21, 2014 8:06 PM GMT

RP Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds
Laserbeak89
#146528070Sunday, September 21, 2014 8:08 PM GMT

woo
leRiddler
#146528981Sunday, September 21, 2014 8:19 PM GMT

(Can I start RPing?)
soardlo
#146529038Sunday, September 21, 2014 8:19 PM GMT

No, we aren't starting till LNG is ready. Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds
sexylady7926
#146529146Sunday, September 21, 2014 8:21 PM GMT

(Can I be a leprechaun instead? )
leRiddler
#146529245Sunday, September 21, 2014 8:22 PM GMT

(Will it start on this thread?)
soardlo
#146529457Sunday, September 21, 2014 8:24 PM GMT

@lord Yes @lady oh please tell me you're kidding and that wasn't a troll CS or something e.e Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds
leRiddler
#146529559Sunday, September 21, 2014 8:26 PM GMT

(Mk.)
phoniex
#146529929Sunday, September 21, 2014 8:31 PM GMT

Name: Romulus Jansen Age: 27 Gender: M Appearance: Stands at about 1.8 meters tall, with combed back brown hair held in place by a black headband, a black military jacket with black Kevlar gauntlets, black trousers, and black combat boots. Wears a light bulletproof vest underneath the jacket for limited protection against small firearms. Has pale skin and brown eyes, with stubble on the face. Weapons: Steel machete, Type 54 pistol with 4 clips Misc. items: Week's supply of food and water, small collection of philosophy and political books, survivalist's wristwatch, bottle of iodine, first aid kit. Bio: Before the crisis, Romulus was a university student majoring in politics and communications with a small interest in engineering. He was charismatic and outgoing, and a friend to many. However, when the moon began to move, his personality changed in the wake of the collapse of society. His charisma remained, but he became arrogant and manipulative. After the moon stopped, he set up a makeshift radio broadcast station, where he hosts the radio show New World News (NWN). He advocates for the formation of a totalitarian world state to replace the bickering nations of the old times, where the government has total control of everything. Other: His personal headquarters has a small aeroponic greenhouse, where he grows a small variety of vegetables that prevent him from suffering the effects of malnutrition. ~Rock is dead. Long live paper and scissors!~
wdtarz
#146530110Sunday, September 21, 2014 8:33 PM GMT

Character Sheet Name: Deodat Lawson Kejv Age: 22 Gender: M Appearance: Fair pale skin, rusty-blonde hair combed right, about six foot three, and an average weight. Wears a plain white t-shirt and jeans, nothing extraordinary. He wears a blue hoodie over his tee and wears "walking boots". He carries a red backpack, and a sleeping bag on the side. He has those russian blue eyes and that stubble tho. Weapons: A baseball bat, and anything he can get his hands on. Misc. items: Sleeping bag, a map, and a compass. Bio: Deodat was in the city, just hanging round, passing over to the next city when it struck. He's foreign, and doesn't know much English. Other: He's from Russia.

of     5   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right