of     1   

ElementalBlox714
#146802685Friday, September 26, 2014 6:08 PM GMT

To Oakland FC players, or anyone who cares at all, It’s occurred to me that i’ve completely lost interest in ro-soccer, which you could probably have figured out by my consistent inactivity. I don’t find it fun anymore, and i’m just done dealing with people, especially when a lot of the people i’m dealing with are younger than me by 3-5 years and live on a completely different continent. My personal life keeps me busy enough, I just don’t need this burden anymore, so i’m sorry to say that i’m done with ro-soccer, and more importantly, i’m done with Oakland Football Club. In 2011, I started Oakland with the goal of climbing to the top of sam4life’s RFL, we almost succeeded, but we were put down by bias officials who cheated us out of promotion to RFL 1, so I gave up and quit ro-soccer. During this past summer, I revived the club, with an entirely new squad and a new goal: climb to the top of RFA. Ro-soccer had become a completely different landscape than it was back in 2011, but I adapted, and it went smoothly for the first two months, but as the RFA took longer and longer to start, myself and my team were starting to become inactive and I was already starting to lose interest. Once RFA finally started, the inactivity became so bad that we weren’t even holding practices anymore (which isn’t entirely my fault, as half the team joined the group on Alt accounts or were TNGs, and the rest were “too busy” to show up to the practices that I scheduled), and only the few core members of the team cared at all. Now, here we are, Week 4 of the RFA calendar, and I haven’t even touched a soccer ball in god knows how long. I’d like to thank all of the players who played for Oakland over the years, and everyone we played against, too. I’d specifically like to thank shockingVIP1, jtalex45, iNeuerJr, Mohamad911, and gromo1311 for helping me along the way. I may not have been the best player or the best coach, but at least I tried. Thanks, Ele. Forever Oak.

of     1