of     1   

waifuSZN
#146810198Friday, September 26, 2014 8:32 PM GMT

Let me know how you feel about these, and should I do them every week :D OFL Power Rankings – Week 3 #1 – Pemberly Punishers (2-0) – Was kinda hard who to pick to be no. 1, but the Punishers take our top spot this week, eggbertz has really settled in as the new face of the franchise, but a near loss to Barton after having a 21-3 lead at halftime leaves questions about the defense. We shall see how they fare against a potent Raptor offense. #2 – Korblox Snowhawks (2-0) – If it wasn’t for all the controversy Week 1, the Snowhawks would be the top team, hands down. A domination of the Rams (even with no QB) and a tough win against a gritty Raiders team gives this team a lot of hope going into conference play. We will see if the QB play is consistent. #3 – Barton Bruisers (1-1) – A nice near comeback loss is cool and all, but that first half against Pemberly was dreadful. Matthew11266 was very erratic and inconsistent, something they hope to fix before gametime. The defense in the 2nd half did improve, as they did well against Rockford in the season opener. Very high hopes for the Bruisers this season, looking for more than a 1 and done in the postseason #4 - Rockford Raptors (1-1) – No bias here. This defense led by fred man has been exceptional these past two weeks. The game against the Warriors was a brilliant effort, forcing TODs and interceptions left and right. However, like in Barton, the QB situation is still in the air. Not to mention most turnovers they got could not be turned into points. They will need more than 27 points a game if they want to win games and make a deep playoff run this season. #5 – Milikan Rams (1-1) – The main reason this team is not #3 or #4 is because the defense is still up in the air. Yeah, alt controversy and all that, but a 37-9 thrashing is still a thrashing. Adding a potent QB such as swaq10 greatly improved the offense, as we saw against FFC, but the defense will need to step up if they want to get the #1 seed for the third consecutive season. #6 – Roblox Panthers (1-1) – Call me crazy, but I see the Panthers making some noise this season. That second half defense against the Raiders and the defense against the Spartans really gives this team an edge. Adding PB QB Bunglest doesn’t hurt either, as he threw for 6 TDs against the Spartans. Its just a question on whether the chemistry will keep the team in one piece for long. #7 – Redcliff Raiders (1-1) – Good start to the season for Redcliff, but the second half performance against the Panthers left a lot to be improved. A close loss to Korblox did help them, but for now I have them fighting for that 4 seed in the postseason. They have the talent, both offense and defense, but can they execute well enough to win the games that matter? #8 – Florida Firecats (1-1) – This is a generous ranking by my standards. Their win against Corinth was luck. They should be 0-2. Their performance against the Rams really did not help their case. However, there were bright spots from the offense and defense. However, both sides of the ball need to step it up if they want to repeat last season’s success #9 – Dansville Ducks (1-1) – Do not let this rank fool you. What Targetability has done with the team after it was reduced to shambles was simply incredible. Their performance against the Huskies was great, both on offense and defense. It was against the Huskies, however, so I cannot trust that win. Maybe they will prove me wrong during conference play. But for now, they sit at #9. #10 – Corinth Spartans (0-2) – Another slow start for this team. They should be 1-1, but due to poor play calling, they are without a win going into Week 3. Their performance against the Panthers really did not help the cause to get them higher on this list. That defense needs fixing, and if they want to even think about getting to the postseason, they need to fix it right away. #11 – Roblox Warriors (1-1) – One word. Turnovers. You can’t drop 56 in one game (even if it was against the Huskies) then put up 22 the next, and expect to win. The turnovers piled up really high against Rockford, most of them coming of TODs. CIarks was not there for the most part last week, but that is no excuse for this offense to just sputter. That defense is too skilled and talented for it to be wasted on poor offense. The Warriors need to limit turnovers if they want to win. #12 – Highland Huskies (0-2) – The last is certainly the least in this case, with poor offense and defense all around. Letting up 56 and 48 points in back to back weeks is not going to result in wins for any team. The offense is not doing much to help either, only dropping 20 against the Ducks. There is no consistent QB play. There is not consistent defensive play. There are so many things wrong that need to be attended to, but I don’t know if they can fix them all in time.
MonkeMonke
#146811630Friday, September 26, 2014 8:55 PM GMT

yeah much words
CosmicEffect
#146812903Friday, September 26, 2014 9:15 PM GMT

idk about the raptors but overall good im in your basement
MaIlard
#146813197Friday, September 26, 2014 9:20 PM GMT

Think a impartial source should do these
NOONEISBETTERTHANME1
#146813681Friday, September 26, 2014 9:28 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]