of     1   

kasper402
#147439502Monday, October 06, 2014 1:47 PM GMT

Hello, I have a place called Burn Down Buildings, it was a hit back in the days but since Roblox started to get big updates about a year ago my Fire Tool and Run tool that i had put in the Starterspack didnt work anymore... ( it only works when im in Build mode and Edit mode) I dont know what to do about it... i also tried to put other Models of the Fire tool in the starterspack and it didnt work in public... (also tried to make a Giver that gives you the tool when you touch it, also only works in Build and Edit mode) My last thing i tried was to change the permissions of the Place and allowed all Gear types but It didnt work aswell. Normally it shows the Aim Cursor (it still shows it in Edit and Build mode) But in Play Mode it doenst show the Aim Cursor.. Maybe that is the problem... i really need help with this... I hope some people can help me out.
johntrains07
#147441437Monday, October 06, 2014 3:09 PM GMT

Change the Script to a local script
kasper402
#147444479Monday, October 06, 2014 4:43 PM GMT

how do i do that? can you maybe help me :/ ? i got the Model of the Fire tool in my models maybe you can take a look at it.. i dont know anything about scripting :(

of     1