chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2   

marc12267
#148789375Wednesday, October 29, 2014 4:11 AM GMT

bump NEEDS TO HAPPEN EVER
andreja6
#148790677Wednesday, October 29, 2014 4:54 AM GMT

Oh shut up AmiracIe, all you do is complain. It would be a Miracle if you would ever be satisfied. Support btw
lottery248
#148791245Wednesday, October 29, 2014 5:20 AM GMT

total support but not 16. it is horrible mat, give everyone to have a chance to do instead.
dolphinflyer
#148793461Wednesday, October 29, 2014 9:55 AM GMT

5 was so ridiculous I stopped. Veterans are NOT superiors.
dolphinflyer
#148793499Wednesday, October 29, 2014 9:59 AM GMT

The only one I would say is reasonable is no.17 and possibly no.1 depending on how well the new one would work on ROBLOX studio. Otherwise all of these are incredibly strange ideas that have flaws.
jackergin
#148798003Wednesday, October 29, 2014 1:56 PM GMT

Let's see... 1,15,13,12,11,4) idk what is that 2) Partial support. While I do think that spam is a big issue, the implementation doesn't seem too realistic. You do know that there are MANY games on Roblox. The comment mods may be able to get rid of some, but they'll come back and then there will be even more, which means that the plan backfired. Also, how are you going to decide who gets to be a comment mod? I suppose that they have huge powers. If you are referring to the admins, the forum moderation isn't even good. If you are thinking of us the users, then that is risky. They may abuse their powers. You may say that the admins can reverse the actions, but how long will it take? 3) No support. While that is true in some cases, if we don't update our tools and whatever, we can't enjoy the new features that would make life easier. What I propose is that we ACTUALLY make use of the gametest websites more often for feature testing. 5) Ridiculous. For tickets, you really want to destroy the roblox economy, don't you? And for the other stuff, veterans ARE not better than new players. They don't deserve anything better. 6) Absolute support. 7) You are contradicting with point 3? 8) Netural 9) No support. If we did this, people could easily edit their posts into something different that is inappropriate, and then later more forum disaster. 10) Sounds good. 14) Don't really care 16) Ridiculous, per other users who replied. 17) That would be nice. 18) I agree with the achievements part, but not with the free stuff. Like I said, think of the economy. 19) That is needed, but how is this going to be implemented?
marc12267
#149003110Sunday, November 02, 2014 12:44 AM GMT

bump
Redinosaur
#149003492Sunday, November 02, 2014 12:49 AM GMT

Nice job typing this up, These are all great ideas. (especially the user-made meshes, but i'm obviously biased by that) The achievements idea is also one of my favorites. This will incite people to continue to play and will keep the NBCers complaining about not getting enough to shush up. get t-rekt
marc12267
#149004547Sunday, November 02, 2014 1:04 AM GMT

The achievements thing would be the only way to fix inflation.
marc12267
#149005616Sunday, November 02, 2014 1:19 AM GMT

bump
ElectrifiedAssassin
#149006193Sunday, November 02, 2014 1:28 AM GMT

18=inflination+bragging but i like those building+scripting suggestions ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ rip le b1tsh1ftᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ
lottery248
#149007967Sunday, November 02, 2014 1:54 AM GMT

3 years or even longer ar already the superior veteran of roblox.
marc12267
#149389010Saturday, November 08, 2014 4:34 PM GMT

bump
marc12267
#149555052Tuesday, November 11, 2014 2:13 AM GMT

rebump
marc12267
#150222604Saturday, November 22, 2014 9:22 PM GMT

BUmp
MrYouChew
#150225445Saturday, November 22, 2014 10:07 PM GMT

1. Upgrade to LUA 5.3 once it comes out. It can possibly allow for LODs, infinite wait times, advanced AIs, pathfinding, etc. ROBLOX will modify the engine to emulate the current scripting engine but keep the new features and stuff to ensure the games before the major scripting engine update are unaffected. Support. 2. Enforce comment moderation. HEAVILY. Spam has skyrocketed to the point where it's beyond obnoxious. Hire a lot of place comment mods that are expertly skilled and willing to do the job. That way, spam will plummet from common to rare. No support. The addition of more mods means more people to pay, and since mods barely do their job already, it's unlikely that you'll see them do any better. Also, more people to pay means roblox needing more money. 3. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. SIMPLE! Describes roblox's view on everything we hate. 4. Full support for all types/kinds/formats of VIRTUALLY EVERY audio formats for audio uploads. Allow the audio to remain uncompressed too. Change the audio upload limits to at LEAST 50 megabytes per audio file. However, it will require ROBLOX's own audio system for this to happen. 95% of audio on Roblox is copyright material anyway. I'm surprised no one has sued them yet. 5. More benefits for users who have the veteran badge. Users with the veteran badge will be able to earn 20 tickets for being active everyday, have 5 places active, see sightly less off-site ads and the ability to sell t-shirts. If they had BC and had the veteran badge, they STILL cannot see off-site ads, they can have 7 places active, retain the ability to sell shirts or pants, and partial access to BC Beta Features. This is a WNTS: More/Less privilages for NBC/BC 6. Any ads leading to viruses or turning out to be scams will be hidden to all users. That means that mods have to check and confirm these ads, and guess how they have to do that... 7. The UIs on both the site and in-game are great, but we can make it even better by making them more innovative, and nicer. Support. 8. Have the choice to either have the "I'm" display on your edit status UI or not. Support. 9. Allow us to edit all of our forum posts we've made so far. Support, but mods won't allow. 10. A Gearsplosion must happen. That way, we can have bikes, more stuff from the movies, skates (roller/ice/inline/etc), everything we can imagine. Possibly a WNTS, but support none-the-less 11. Make the brick size limit 0.1. It can aid EBR members, expert builders and even any builder in existence. Make a option for resizing blocks in 0.1 size too. Support. 12. High Frequency Network addition and heavy netcode tweaking. Definitely needs to happen. No idea what this is. 13. Color3 would be a nice replacement of BrickColor. The 3 values (RGB) can be adjusted up to 255. However, make 64 presets that are faithful to the current BrickColor system. Replace CharacterColor with that too. Make sure that we can change our body colors using Color3, with the same 64 presets. Support. 14. There DEFINITELY needs formatting in comments, profile descriptions, statuses, forum posts, everywhere. Source: http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=147297293 Read and support. 15. Parts keep moving by 0.001 studs every time you move them, drag them, model them and even resize them. This needs to stop. It s degrading works of expertly-built material. These are incorporated into plugins. 16. OBCers should be able to make user-made hats and gear. TBCers should be able to make user-made faces. WNTS: More/less privileges for NBC/BC. 17. More /e emotions. Support. 18. Achievements. They will be available to all NBCers, BCers, TBCers and OBCers alike. You can earn them by either playing, building and/or doing something extraordinary. If you achieve an achievement, there's a random chance that you will earn TIX, R$, a BC privilege or a random drop of either 1 hat, 1 gear, 1 face or rarely 1 body package. Support, however, take out the "Earning tix, R$, a BC privilage" part, as it is a WNTS. 19. Flawless moderation for all forums. We all wish, bro. We all wish. Suggestions and Ideas's Official Suggestion Rater | http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=150200166
ElectrifiedAssassin
#150248229Sunday, November 23, 2014 4:15 AM GMT

bumpy bump bump ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ rip le b1tsh1ftᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2