of     1   

ThomasAnkerMDPsyDPhD
#147568240Wednesday, October 08, 2014 8:39 PM GMT

My Fellow Americans! I, RudolfLiebenstein, will be running in the United States Senate elections! I want to make a change to America. I want to lead America. I WANT TO HELP AMERICA TO SUCCEED! We need re-formations of Agencies, we need better representation in Congress, we need laws that will benefit the United States, and much more. But yet none of these important priorities has not got attention yet. DOES THIS NOT BOTHER YOU MY FELLOW CITIZENS??? It should. You should elect someone who you CAN count on to attend to these priorities in Congress. YOU need a Senator you can count on to get things done. YOU need a Senator who will defend you and stand up for what you believe in. YOU need a Senator who WILL speak and represent you. As another problem our CITIZENS ARE NOT, and I mean NOT being heard in either house of Congress. THAT NEEDS TO CHANGE! WE NEED A SENATOR WHO WE CAN COUNT ON TO CHANGE MOST, IF NOT ALL, OF THESE PROBLEMS! WE NEED SOMEONE TO LEAD AMERICA BACK INTO PROSPERITY! WE NEED A SENATOR WHO CAN SET AN EXAMPLE FOR ALL THE OTHER CONGRESSMEN! VOTE FOR A REPUBLICAN! VOTE FOR SOMEONE YOU CAN COUNT ON! VOTE FOR A LEADER WHO YOU CAN BELIEVE IN! THEN VOTE RUDOLFLIEBENSTEIN FOR SENATOR! - I am RudolfLiebenstein and I approve this message "VOTE FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LEAD! VOTE FOR A LEADER WHO YOU CAN BELIEVE IN! VOTE RUDOLFLIEBENSTEIN FOR SENATE!"
1perrytheplatypus
#147569471Wednesday, October 08, 2014 8:58 PM GMT

No.
HygenistHygenist4
#147569757Wednesday, October 08, 2014 9:03 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
VancouverHockey
#147570933Wednesday, October 08, 2014 9:20 PM GMT

I hope you realize that in the roblox rules it states that a signature ("siggy") can be no more than one line. I am sorry to inform you, but your signature is more than one line. -Vancouver, supporter of Bao/Swed.
mageofpower
Top 100 Poster
#147570990Wednesday, October 08, 2014 9:21 PM GMT

My Fellow Americans! I, RudolfLiebenstein, Quite the American sounding name, Mr Rudolf.
Laserbeak89
#147573154Wednesday, October 08, 2014 9:49 PM GMT

"My Fellow Americans!" Not another Barrack Obama. NOT EVERYONE IS AMERICAN, STEREOTYPE.

of     1