of     1   

ArcaneBlood
#147965846Wednesday, October 15, 2014 12:11 AM GMT

I wanna get good at building, I was wondering if anyone could be nice enough to teach me a few tips, I know how to build, I just want to build something a bit more advanced and hard.
jonnymilliron
#147968581Wednesday, October 15, 2014 12:46 AM GMT

I Will Work For Free!
Grifferson117
#147983043Wednesday, October 15, 2014 4:20 AM GMT

Dont spend too much time when building. Visualize before you build. Plan stuff out. If you're making a map draw on a piece of paper where you want to place stuff. Or if you're making a model draw the thing you're trying to build, and then draw in the sketch parts that match the drawing. e.g If you're making a sailboat, draw the sailboat. Then draw in parts you could use. I see a half circle mesh and a triangle part already in the drawing, so I would highlight that in the drawing and then build using the parts I can find. For resizing meshes, go to explorer==>click arrow next to your mesh part==> click the mesh(theres a purple sphere symbol next to it)==> go to top of the studio explorer and click view==>properties==>then click scale==> enter numbers Find plugins to help you cframe and stuff. If you're using free models, always check for viruses in the explorer tab. If you're still having trouble, find a free model, ungroup it and build it exactly how it was before. if you're having trouble with details, build it large, then find a plugin in the library to scale it down to size. For practice: build a trophy with a person doing an action pose. You dont need letters. Make it creative. Show us the pic this weekend and title it "Building Response" (if you want to)

of     1