of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

TALALFARRUKH
#148047453Thursday, October 16, 2014 1:52 PM GMT

In 2013, it used to be 10 tix = 1 robux. And now... 30 TIX IS 1 OR 2 ROBUX. This IS NOT fair at all to NBC. Make it back to 10 tix for 1 robux so it can be easy for us and fair too. I really love ROBLOX and I don't want to dislike it.
G0LDDRAG0N
#148047575Thursday, October 16, 2014 1:57 PM GMT

Welcome to Roblox economy
CommanderwolfXX
#148047587Thursday, October 16, 2014 1:58 PM GMT

YES IT WAS BETTER THEN probley about all the free hats
sonihi
#148047694Thursday, October 16, 2014 2:04 PM GMT

WE controll the rates. And you are ruining an income source of other people.
TheUnpaidIntern
#148047775Thursday, October 16, 2014 2:08 PM GMT

Stop tix inflation please.
sonihi
#148048036Thursday, October 16, 2014 2:23 PM GMT

The way you can stop TIX inflation is to make TIX more useful. Like make more TIX hats or the ability to buy rolesets for groups with TIX.
beard666
#148048086Thursday, October 16, 2014 2:26 PM GMT

It's crisis and we can't handle it now. Bye.
TALALFARRUKH
#148351686Tuesday, October 21, 2014 2:04 PM GMT

Can any moderator reply to this already? 'We are Listening!' I don't think your are listening to this one.
ttyyffgg2
#148351840Tuesday, October 21, 2014 2:10 PM GMT

I know what your saying it's ruining the game for NBC all roblox wants is more people to buy bc so they can make more money.
HollieSparkles
#148352295Tuesday, October 21, 2014 2:28 PM GMT

If mod do not reply; its a no or not serious
lckynickiminajalt
#148352417Tuesday, October 21, 2014 2:33 PM GMT

All you can do is save up :/
andy1200super
#148354317Tuesday, October 21, 2014 3:44 PM GMT

Is known that the inflation its because tix being too mucn But there are infinite of them Roblox says that as a excuse BTW You know why there is price floors? an dumb kid was selling an shirt(He was bc) Then he made himself tons of alts Now i want to find him and beat him to death or even stab him and burn him So roblox just want us buy BC Price Floor+TIx Inflation excuse=Money for us because we become EA and becoming P2P ROBLOX hates us But ROBLOX I say something to you WE ARE HUMANS and mainstream there are bilions of us there thousands of BC,OBC. I dont say about TBC because really its almost like NBC So inflation will never disappear but roblox its so about money that they don't care about NBC that are leaving Thousand and rising Roblox will become without money if they still stop NEW PLAYERS will hate roblox Thats why they gived to them 45 robux hair and 3.0 bodies just that player's won't leave instantly Roblox really doesn't care They just make us think that
Sinthis
#148354378Tuesday, October 21, 2014 3:47 PM GMT

I'm crying by the fact you people don't understand. ROBLOX's "broken" economy is simply business. They've been running low on money for some time now and require more people to advertise and purchase memberships, otherwise ROBLOX goes offline. Be grateful that you are still here. ROBLOX doesn't hate you. floodcheck killed my sanity
jjblox26
#148366450Tuesday, October 21, 2014 8:40 PM GMT

that would give them daily robux
iEvaporated
#148366483Tuesday, October 21, 2014 8:41 PM GMT

suppurt
HollieSparkles
#148455232Thursday, October 23, 2014 10:25 AM GMT

By the way, it wasn't 10=1 It was 11=1
TALALFARRUKH
#148506110Friday, October 24, 2014 1:55 PM GMT

I was told by ROBLOX to post this complain here, in this forum section. Btw, how come they are running low on money? They should either give 1 robux daily or fix this broken economy! Btw they aren't listening to anyone.
MisterObvious
#148506265Friday, October 24, 2014 2:02 PM GMT

HOW DOES ROBLOX HAVE INFLATION? IF PRICES ON HATS STAY THE SAME THEN HOW DOES IT EVEN COUNT AS INFLATION?
MrBigTasty
#148508674Friday, October 24, 2014 3:33 PM GMT

I told Gordonrox24 at the beginning of this month that I would be making a thread like this towards the end of BLOXtober, well here it goes. "If you do not know what you are doing, trading currency is a good way to lose your shirt. It would be very wise to experiment with only small amounts of money until you are sure you know what you are doing." - Shedletsky Many people are assuming the trade currency is broken because the rates are bad and they are not getting profit. Well, that right there lets me know they don't know the good & bad about Market Trades and Limited Trades. Good: Market Trades happen IMMEDIATELY. Bad: Market Trades are unpredictable. When you make a market trade, you are saying "Trade this money RIGHT NOW for the best current offer". Market trading is not the way to go if there is a specific amount of money you want. That's what the Limited trading is for. Good: Limited trades get you EXACTLY the ratio you want. Cons: Limited trades may never be matched. They can sit on the books forever. A concern I can agree with is that the rates are in fact getting worse and are highly unlikely to get any better in this condition. All because we can't stabilize the TIX to ROBUX rate. Why? Because there is very little value in tickets in the current days of ROBLOX. In the previous days, places like the catalog had a sturdy balance between what to buy with ROBUX and tickets. Now it just seems that ROBUX is the dead center of attention. ROBUX has covered up a huge portion of ROBLOX and it's making tickets seem like it shouldn't exist anymore. This suggestion of "making tickets valuable" has been a great idea passed among the community for many months, yet no moderator/administrator is taking it into consideration. Why? My simple solution was to create more ticket hats. There are only 60-70 tickets hats on the catalog that only takes 2 pages of space. While there is approximately 2,500+ robux hats that takes up 60+ pages of space. Do nobody find that the slightest of ridiculous? With ROBUX, you can make groups, bid ads, pay access to join games, buy thousands (literally) of items on the catalog, trade with it, upload audio, gamepasses, badges, and now you can even cash them out for real money. I am sure I missed more things that I haven't named. With the exception of the DevEx program, why aren't you capable of letting tickets benefit us financially the same way? Sure, you get more tickets for getting visits in your BC places, but what good will that do to anyone if there are very little things to do with tickets? I can come up with many great suggestions on how to improve this. More ticket hats, more things to buy with tickets, the return of the loyalty bonus, maybe even enhancing the ambassador program? But due to the fact that nobody, and I mean NOBODY as an administrator/moderator wants to acknowledge us about how we can improve the economy, what's the point of letting them know what we can do to make this better? I feel like the event sales and DevEx is what makes tickets less valuable and the rates more unstable. At that time of year, everyone is getting desperate to buy what they want. If you actually look at the TC during the time, things change rapidly. That doesn't mean they were good changes. I can guarantee you that everything about the system hits a downfall by the end of a sales event, even if it's just a slight of bit of it. One of the very few little reasons, if not, the ONLY reason why we (or at least I) seek hope in the system is because people are programming bots that does the work for us. If this keeps happening, then in the future bots will no longer server a purpose either. To bluntly sum up my giant wall of text: Find better ways to make tickets valuable. I'd just like to thank Gordonrox24 for being the only guy I know who truly cares about this, giving me purpose to type this out. Also thanks to anyone who took the time to fully read this. Even thankful to the people who would post on my thread just to bump/spam it.
masvuj
#148508957Friday, October 24, 2014 3:47 PM GMT

I know, why don't we say 20 tickets = 1 robux cause of inflation and everyone is happy!
RitaTheCinnamonRoll
#148509238Friday, October 24, 2014 4:01 PM GMT

it's the messed up economy. For now, ask your mom nicely to buy you BC.
con1239637
#148509307Friday, October 24, 2014 4:04 PM GMT

They can't set it back because it will ruin the economy more.
PokeShadow77
#148511786Friday, October 24, 2014 5:31 PM GMT

Being a hobo isn't that bad ~ Do you want to see the Rabbits David? ~
Relvala
#148512025Friday, October 24, 2014 5:37 PM GMT

"WE controll the rates. And you are ruining an income source of other people." ROBLOX is the one who removed most tix hats and keeps adding overpriced robux items.
TixPile
#148514255Friday, October 24, 2014 6:45 PM GMT

In 2013, there used to be 11 tickets for 2 robux. "Friends are meant to be friends, not every random person on this website." -DataStore

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right