of     1   

Tox666
#148055717Thursday, October 16, 2014 7:11 PM GMT

I think my friend is unhappy with me, she's been using me for months, and I can't tell if she's using me worse than before, or if she's annoyed. The worst part is I'm left to figure it out for myself, if I try to talk about what's confusing me or upsetting me, she'll walk away and ignore me. I'm not mad at her, I mean, I should be, she's listening to Justin Bieber on Spotify, but it's my fault, I've been a rubbish friend, I can't expect her to keep me at the top of her friendship ladder. How could I find out why she's acting odd without asking? She starts conversations upset, and leaves them upset, without a word. I can't check up on her without being treated like I've hurt her, I can't ask her about anything without being treated like I'm doing wrong for not comforting her, and I understand, she's hurt too, but everything is 50/50 in my mind, and I can't do anything right when I don't know what's anything grrrrrr you get?
OTAntiJoke
#148055748Thursday, October 16, 2014 7:12 PM GMT

Sit down with her and have a nice discussion. If she tries to leave, threaten her life.
AnonyAnonymous
#148055883Thursday, October 16, 2014 7:15 PM GMT

If you're really trying consistently to help console your "friend" and assist them with their problem, It's not your fault if they aren't willing to accept your advice. I would suggest that you simply discuss this with the person and inform them that you're sincerely trying to help them, If it's bothering them, simply give them a break as necessary. There's only a limited extent that a person can assist someone else before they simply have to change their response altogether.
shocktrooper808
#148055982Thursday, October 16, 2014 7:18 PM GMT

Do what Anon said -Neymar of OT-

of     1