of     1   

Serenatic
#14814849Wednesday, September 30, 2009 12:28 PM GMT

i have met several Filipino Robloxians but i keep forgetting them. here we filipinos can unite and talk about filipino stuff like the presidential elections next year or about the show tayong dalawa or the mall willie revilliame is building (speaking of which i just passed by it earlier this afternoon its still a giant lot just so you know) if you feel uncomfortable about the government you can speak about it here or you can speak about the typhoon Ondoy (international name katsena) and how you were affected please share your thoughts and concerns (no im not a government official im just an overly concerned filipino who wants peace and harmony in the philippines) and of course you may speak filipino duh :)
engineer1
#14843687Thursday, October 01, 2009 2:56 AM GMT

(For sake of randomness il post something) "Wut?" Yes I am Fillipino...
Serenatic
#14845460Thursday, October 01, 2009 10:05 AM GMT

and? do you have something to say about our country? (by the way tonight on oct 1 there might be a typhoon) (again) typhoon ondoy (int'l name Katsena) really left a lot of damage one of my friend's house was completely sunk! her mom was crying because she lost almost everything (including her laptop with precious information) but the funny thing is that it still works. see it was on top of a wooden dining table and the flood came in, the table floated! yeah! true story! anyways, it was pressed a little bit against the ceiling so it survived the even funnier thing is while it was pressed against the ceiling, right next to it was a bowl of tuyo! (dried fish) so now its still tuyo (well, probably eaten but you get the idea) that flood was really big it was like a river plenty of people were affected so we held a donation thing at school and i helped out there were lots of clothes (mostly female children clothes because of the fact that our school's a girls-only school) and i helped pack some funny things there: -some dude donated a wrestling support thingie (ew ew ew) -i found four bras (ew ew ew) -the female adult table looked like a bed (no kidding!) if any of you want to help in any way just start a donation drive at your school for the victims of the Ondoy calamity PS stop spamming its like mass copying a brick in a game it creates lag do you want metaphorical lag on roblox? (i didn't think so) STOP SPAMMING!
XAXA
#14882701Friday, October 02, 2009 12:46 PM GMT

I don't talk about those stuff. (yes im filipino btw.)

of     1