of     1   

Tolumor
#148304908Monday, October 20, 2014 4:46 PM GMT

I'll be frank (Hi, Frank!): I honestly don't want to read chat on this game anymore. SOLUTION: ADD A CHAT TOGGLE - I want to turn this garbage off! - There are about 4 people I know here that I enjoy talking to - everyone else is one of three categories (note, if you're on the forum, you're probably not on this list). Bad trolls: No such thing as a good troll really, they all regurgitate what they see other trolls saying: "Lel" "umad" "XD" "LOLOLOL" "your mom" and I'm sure they WOULD type things like "so bad" and "noob" - if I didn't destroy them all every single time. Illiterate: These people simply can't speak English, whether it is because they are young (age faking, no sympathy there), lazy, or simply uneducated. They usually don't say anything interesting or compelling in any regard - so while I'm not AGAINST reading this, I'm really not for it either. Pseudo-Intellectuals: If there's any I have strayed close to, it's this one - they use large, fancy words in some meager attempt to belittle others, usually the Illiterates. It's incredibly petty and really only displays some type of insecurity or another. - SO HERE'S AN IDEA, ADD A CHAT TOGGLE! Safechat doesn't work - I've tried it! It just blocks 30% of all chat, JUST ENOUGH so you can read all the moronic garbage people are spewing out of their mouthholes (fingers, I know, typing) but also just enough that nothing is ever interesting, forget that! So, please, for the love of everything good - make it so I don't have to read this nonsense!
EatYaBunny
#148306289Monday, October 20, 2014 5:25 PM GMT

No support.
Sulfone
#148309626Monday, October 20, 2014 6:54 PM GMT

You can just ignore it. Nobody is forcing you to read the chat log and take part in it.

of     1