of     1   

Horo_Lorensson
#148312901Monday, October 20, 2014 8:02 PM GMT

This person keeps kicking me from his game, yet I've done nothing. This has happend to may times to people, do we even need a kicking feature? I think ROBLOX should come up with a way to break the kicking feature from admin scripts, because the only reason to use that kick feature was aganist cheaters, exploiters, admin abusers and bullies, there are no other reasons. So why is it that I have to be kicked everytime from the one game?
StudioAreFan3
#148313089Monday, October 20, 2014 8:06 PM GMT

because admin scripts DEFINITELY aren't user-made
Sulfone
#148313348Monday, October 20, 2014 8:11 PM GMT

ROBLOX should remove kick() because one admin abusing kid in a game keeps kicking you? Kicking has other uses than for kids to kick you in their badly made games, such as being a manual from exploiting. Even if it was removed, people still have other ways to kick players. For example, using a loop without wait() in a LocalScript to crash people. So, you would just get the bonus of getting your game- crashed and have to use Ctrl + Alt + Delete to close ROBLOX instead. Which is much worse than being just disconnected from the game.
GeorgeTheDev
#148313516Monday, October 20, 2014 8:14 PM GMT

Internet rules 8-9 8. There are no real rules about posting. 9. There are no real rules about moderation either — enjoy your ban. You have to understand, people like having private servers, and therefore will kick/ban when they feel necessary.

of     1