of     1   

Bensbrother
#148562950Saturday, October 25, 2014 4:08 PM GMT

Brought it up last season, and I'm going to bring it up once more to end this season. I want to have a system to keep stats. It doesn't need to be anything special. It can be completely manual to track, the ref just has to keep track by clicking some buttons, and not be distracted. Make the stat window partially transparent so the ref can still see the game while putting in some stats. Have a field where they can type in names. Buttons to click + or - on a certain stat. We can then upload it to the site if we have to toward the end of the game. Anything is good, but with others wanting to ref, I want to let some of the new ones through, but I know they aren't able to successfully keep track of stats. I know I sound stupid, but doing it like this is going to quicken the pace of the game, instead of pausing for a few minutes to mark things down, or miss a goal because of it. We had to already stop stats a week ago because a lot of people failed to send stats to me, and it was pointless to keep going.
Iking01
#148563001Saturday, October 25, 2014 4:09 PM GMT

I can't script, but I can make up a GUI concept for it if you want
NOONEISBETTERTHANME1
#148563018Saturday, October 25, 2014 4:10 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
AnimatedDannyo
#148563177Saturday, October 25, 2014 4:13 PM GMT

Is there a file type that would support something like this? ᗩᘉᓰᗰᗩ☂ᕮↁᗪᗩᘉᘉϒ〇

of     1