of     11   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

zacaris
#14871821Friday, October 02, 2009 1:14 AM GMT

(Please read the story.) The year 2103. 53 years ago, the 60-Minute War (A war that only lasted for 60 minutes, because of the nuclear satelites blasting radiation rays across the seven continents). All the surviving cities, except for a few, have upgraded to Traction Cities (Cities that use many giant gears, wheels, and engines to traverse the world). There are even a few that have gotten the ability to harness flotation into the sky, become popular airship trade centers. But, not everything is great. The cities must hunt each other to keep functioning, or else their engines will die out, defenses will cease, and they will slowly fall apart from scavenging Traction Cities. There is more. Stalkers (Fallen warriors revived as Human/Cyborg Bounty Hunters) prey the caravans that move from city to city. Another threat, known only as the Anti-Traction League, hopes to end the Traction Days. It will take sabotage, weaponry, and many losses to survive. Are you ready... For survival? (If you have read the story, please put 'I read it' at the bottom of your Char Sheet) (Character Sheet will arrive in next post.)
zacaris
#14872319Friday, October 02, 2009 1:22 AM GMT

(HERE IT IS!!! :3) Name: Age: Gender: Appearance: (Clothing, Earrings, Hats, Pants, ect) ---Hair Color: ---Eye Color: ---Skin Color: ---Height: ---Weight: Race: (Human, Stalker, or Mutant. Learn about them in next post.) Weapon: (For people 21 or over. No exceptions.) Traits: (Sneaking, Persuasion, Stealing, Running) Personality: BIO: (This is NOT required, but it would be useful.) (Please, Story RolePlay only. Examples 1, 2, & 3.) (1: Bob sat down, and pulled an apple from his pocket.) (2: Bob bit into the apple, its cold juice streaming down his cheeks.) (3: As Bob bit into the core, he felt full, and decided to nap under a nearby tree.)
zacaris
#14872587Friday, October 02, 2009 1:26 AM GMT

Race Intel _______________________________________ Humans| They live in the Traction Cities, and are very common. About 2/3's the Earth's population are Humans. Some Humans, however, live in small villages that are not Tractioned. Stalkers| Fallen warriors revived as assassins and bodyguards. They are thought to be extinct, but a handful lives in the more arctic regions of Earth. Mutants| Humans who have been affected by large amounts of radiation, and not treated quick enough. They try to avoid Humans, but ones that are captured have been known to guard the entrances of Traction Cities from invaders.
zacaris
#14872614Friday, October 02, 2009 1:27 AM GMT

Name: Zackery Belmitto Age: Gender: Appearance: (Clothing, Earrings, Hats, Pants, ect) ---Hair Color: ---Eye Color: ---Skin Color: ---Height: ---Weight: Race: (Human, Stalker, or Mutant. Learn about them in next post.) Weapon: (For people 21 or over. No exceptions.) Traits: (Sneaking, Persuasion, Stealing, Running) Personality: BIO:
zacaris
#14873353Friday, October 02, 2009 1:38 AM GMT

Name: Zackery Belmitto Age: 24 Gender: Male Appearance: Cannon Guard Command Uniform, Saber strapped to Right Side of Waist. ---Hair Color: Ginger ---Eye Color: Brown ---Skin Color: Light Tan ---Height: 6' 5" ---Weight: 174 lbs Race: Human Weapon: Saber, Desert Eagle Traits: Persuasion Personality: Easy-Going, but can be Strict. BIO: Zackery Belmitto is Commander over the Cannon Guard. He leads a good life with his 10 Year Old daughter, Sophia. Name: Sophia Belmitto Age: 10 Gender: Female Appearance: Blue Work Skirt, Red Plaid Buttoned Shirt, White Sandals. ---Hair Color: Ginger ---Eye Color: Blue ---Skin Color: Light Tan ---Height: 5' 3" ---Weight: 106 lbs Race: Human Weapon: None Traits: Sneaking, Persuasion Personality: Easy-Going, Friendly BIO: Daughter of the Cannon Guard Commander, she has an easy life.
FreonFreddy
#14873422Friday, October 02, 2009 1:39 AM GMT

Name: Hideaki Torao Age: 25 Gender: Male Appearance: http://media.photo[bucket.com/image/anime%20boy/i-am-ichigo/Hisagi.jpg?o=72 (Remove [ for link) ---Hair Color: Purple night black ---Eye Color: Purple night black ---Skin Color: Pallor Asian skin color ---Height: 6"3 ---Weight: 150 lbs Race: Stalkers Weapon: Dual Katana, 9 Ring Blade Traits: Sneaking Personality: Very nice, but silent and quiet, and very serious. He is usually calm, and focuses on the main thing and tries to get everything done. BIO: Originated in Taiwan, his village rules make every villager forced to get the traditional taboos, and forced to raise their swords and train for their family. He then moved to the US and began to start his journey again. (I read it)
zacaris
#14873537Friday, October 02, 2009 1:41 AM GMT

((I see you can see the future, Dark.)
FreonFreddy
#14873580Friday, October 02, 2009 1:42 AM GMT

(Yainorite? o3o)
zacaris
#14873679Friday, October 02, 2009 1:44 AM GMT

((So, Dark, wanna start now? Or wait til we get a few more people?))
FreonFreddy
#14873827Friday, October 02, 2009 1:46 AM GMT

(Start now)
zacaris
#14873956Friday, October 02, 2009 1:48 AM GMT

(Okay.) [Zackery] I quickly rose from bed, and checked the clock by my bed. 7:30 AM. Not yet time to go to work. I groaned, and then rose from bed, slowly walking towards the Showers.
FreonFreddy
#14874111Friday, October 02, 2009 1:50 AM GMT

(Are there still animals in existance?)
zacaris
#14874135Friday, October 02, 2009 1:51 AM GMT

(Yes. Wolves, Dogs, Mutant Dogs, Mutant Wolves, Birds...ect)
astelath
Top 100 Poster
#14874261Friday, October 02, 2009 1:53 AM GMT

Name: Avorlian Amki Age: 46 Gender: Male Appearance: Heavy Leather Chest Plating, Lightweight Thin leather leggings, ---Hair Color: Black. :3 ---Eye Color: Hazel like color. ---Skin Color: Tan. ---Height: 6 Foot, 2 Inches. ---Weight: 109 LB Race: Stalker Weapon: She who mars the Skin of Gods (Extremely Large, Intact, Ancient Warhammer. >:3) Traits: Fighting, Good with Large and medium sized weapons....? (Dunno.) Personality: He's quiet, Forceful, Malevolent..But he does care for others...In a Overlord Dictator kind of way.. BIO:I'm too lazy.
phoneguy
#14874324Friday, October 02, 2009 1:54 AM GMT

Astelath, why are you never on my thread anymore? And also, I'm probably going to join this.
astelath
Top 100 Poster
#14874361Friday, October 02, 2009 1:55 AM GMT

AGH. Sorry, Clicked post before I put "I Read it"
astelath
Top 100 Poster
#14874394Friday, October 02, 2009 1:55 AM GMT

(Also, Phoneguy, It's because, I Can't think of anything to post. :3)
FreonFreddy
#14874581Friday, October 02, 2009 1:58 AM GMT

[Hideaki] I zoomed past houses of city(Zackery's city), chasing down a nice, meaty dear, my 9 Ring Broadsword in my right hand, the rings making sounds with the wind flowing past them, the deer getting slight distracted as he looked back and forth. "RAH!" I shout out and swing threw my 9 Ring Broadsword at the deer's head, the dear making a slight leap, but falling to the rocky part of the ground, dead.
phoneguy
#14874837Friday, October 02, 2009 2:03 AM GMT

( Ok. ) Name: Sile Varson Age: 32 Gender: M Appearance: Long black cloak, Long white hair, Blue right eye, left eye is a bot-controlled eye, Blue jeans, Black shoes, 6'4. ---Hair Color: White ---Eye Color: Blue, Red robotic eye. ---Skin Color: White. ---Height: 6'4 ---Weight: 162. Race: Stalker Weapon: Sile blade. ( large blade with rounded handle ) Traits: Sneaking. Personality: Dark, Agressive, a mute, but surprisingly helpful. BIO: A mute stalker assassin who preys only on the evil.
astelath
Top 100 Poster
#14874929Friday, October 02, 2009 2:05 AM GMT

I walked up behind Hideaki silently, "You killed a deer...Thats...Good...I Guess.. ._."
FreonFreddy
#14874991Friday, October 02, 2009 2:07 AM GMT

[Hideaki] I picked up my 9 Ring Broadsword and turned to Avorlian. "Hey, I need food, don't I?" I say.
phoneguy
#14875011Friday, October 02, 2009 2:07 AM GMT

I read it. ( I forgot to put it too. )
phoneguy
#14875125Friday, October 02, 2009 2:09 AM GMT

I was walking down the sidewalk of the city, with my hands in my pockets. I had no assassination jobs for today, which meant we were peaceful... for now. I looked down the road and saw two men, seemingly talking to eachother.
zacaris
#14875573Friday, October 02, 2009 2:19 AM GMT

(Everyone, my characters are living on a Traction City.)
phoneguy
#14875752Friday, October 02, 2009 2:22 AM GMT

( One more post before I go. ) I walked closer and examined them. Stalkers... I thought. The closer I got the more I thought I should go back and walk away. As soon as I got close, I stared at the car, and saw a dead deer somewhat near it. One ore both of them must've been hunting, I thought.

of     11   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right