of     1   

jjj344
#148809906Wednesday, October 29, 2014 8:21 PM GMT

You ever have that problem when you make a spelling error and want to fix it other than "*(insert word here)"? Yes, I have the problem to so now, I present the edit button. It will be in the bottom right corner of all your posts even after you post it so if you see a mistake, you can fix it to make it look proper. You could also delete messages you don't like on your post so say if a Flamer comes on your post and flames, you can ban him from the post so he can't come back. I also know you can block them as well, but you would just rather delete him from your post so other people won't see it. You also got the option of even making him not post on your posts but that may be a STRETCH for the Coders but if you can make that as well, that will be excellent. I also support the like system so when it's rolled out, people could like mine if they agree with it. Since I can't right now, thumbs up to you to the person who made that idea. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZpcwKEIRCI (Shrek - Onion Part)
Qrypsa
#148810223Wednesday, October 29, 2014 8:27 PM GMT

[[Noob]]: lolz lets all play a game paste w/e u copyed lasht also SomeDude stinx ===== [[SomeDude]]: I reported u ===== [[Noob]]: "(edited post) lolz lets all play a game paste w/e u copyed lasht" why! false report!! ban! -- Noob is laughing and SomeDude looks stupid in other words, no support
GenericallyNamed
#148810392Wednesday, October 29, 2014 8:30 PM GMT

@Qrypsa since you dislike editing so much... suggest to almost every social media type site ever to remove the feature that lets one edit whatever they post out there. I SUPPORT because making errors is terrible and people may flame for it (the rblx community is famous for doing so). SO YEAH, SUPPORT (again)!
MostDesirable
#148813331Wednesday, October 29, 2014 9:23 PM GMT

People would do exactly what Qrypsa said.

of     1