of     1   

CodyZ
#1488254Tuesday, June 24, 2008 4:56 PM GMT

Sing A verse from a song! Ill start, Artist:GoldenFinger Song:Superman ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ So here im am,doing everything can! Holding on to wut i am!Pretend ima Superman!Im trying to keep...the ground on my feet.it seems the world is falling down around me. Been nice all along,im singing this song...try to make thee answers more that mabey! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Your turn~!
EonFire1002
#1490745Tuesday, June 24, 2008 7:13 PM GMT

Don't you mean "post"? Because we can't hear each other XD. "Still Waiting" By Sum 41 One Of My Favorite songs! _________________________________________________________ So am I still waiting For this world to stop hating Can't find a good reason Can't find hope to believe in Drop dead A bullet to my head Your words are like a gun in hand Can't change the state of the nation We just need some motivation __________________________________________________________ •EonFire1002•
ArabZomg
#1491058Tuesday, June 24, 2008 7:35 PM GMT

Lay Down by Pristess ________________________________________ Lay DOWN! Sleep my little darling I'll be nothing when your gone Lay DOWN Just like in a coffin I'll have nothing but a SSOOOOONNNNGGG! I'll leave you in a coffin for real ________________________________________ i know all of it but you siad just a verse so uh.....yeah...awesome!
CodyZ
#1491884Tuesday, June 24, 2008 8:14 PM GMT

Yeah you sing the whole song too if want to ^.^ kirby wuvz dancing ^( '' )^ (>'')>
Maddyfiren
Top 100 Poster
#1493329Tuesday, June 24, 2008 9:49 PM GMT

Song: Seize the Day Band: Avenged Sevenfold Album: City of Evil Verse(s): First part of song... Seize the day, or die regretting the time you lost, it's empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over See my visions burn, feel my memories fade with time, But I'm too young to worry The streets we travelled on will undergo our same lost past I found you here, now please just stay for a while, I can move on with you around I hand you my mortal life, but will it be forever? I'd do anything for a smile, holding you 'til our time is done We both know the day will come, but I don't want to leave you !~*Maddyfiren*~!
CodyZ
#1505979Wednesday, June 25, 2008 6:58 PM GMT

Artisi:powerman5000 Song:Drop the bombshell Favorite _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Getup getup getup.....Getup getup getup.....Getup getup getup.....Getup getup getuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppppppp...GETUP GETUP GETUP DROP THE BOMBSHELL, GETUP GETUP GETUP this is outof control,Getup getup getup drop the Bombshell get gone now looks coming,look whos bak Quick drop the Bombshell Straight to the track,the 21st killing machice,booked on the inside ive been a team........ _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________NEXT!
N3wera
#123711472Tuesday, January 21, 2014 9:17 PM GMT

oh
JeevesTheButler
#123711840Tuesday, January 21, 2014 9:21 PM GMT

I SEE GREEN RED BLUE by Jeeves (me) i see whispers of the trees in a dress down to her knees walks a fair maiden glistening in the sunlight (gli-gli-gli-glistening)
LordMortarion
#123712542Tuesday, January 21, 2014 9:30 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]

of     1