of     1   

DeshaunRayban
#148826591Thursday, October 30, 2014 12:55 AM GMT

List of suggestions/demands that should happen for the upcoming season to help progress the league. My personal wants/demands/suggestions 1. A strong push for a minor league/NCAA system - NRBA has 500+ people in the group at any time, and only 100 are technically playing. NRBA has a monopoly on Ro-baseball and needs to take clear advantage of it. I'd suggest to you NAS for next season to add a Minor league system of teams that are owned by NRBA players and NRBA team owners would help ump or something to that affect. This really needs to happen because most people that join and think they can easily join a team are wrong and usually terrible, so might as well give them an alternative that can help them improve as players. 2. A Heavy Ad Campaign for the upcoming season; Numbers are nice so why not get more and continually feeding players into league. 3. Push for adding umpires/letting team owners ump; bring the board of directors back or something, or at least ad more umpires, It bee nice to have a more efficient schedule and more games in a week instead of jamming everything on a weekend. 4. Add Breaking balls; Realism and it adds a more of a dynamic to batting then just seeing the ball. You actually have to play a mind game with batter/pitcher. 5. Changing broken glove rule; for one the glove never breaks it glitches and you can easily "fix it" by just clicking the ball directly and redoing due the fault of a fielder not recognizing the problem 6. No more flat mounds; pitchers have elevation for a reason. ===================================== This is open suggestion thread add anything that you feel should be talked about.
PureEric
#148827079Thursday, October 30, 2014 1:01 AM GMT

I agree with everything except the broken glove rule. I know you can fix it by clicking, but that wastes time and could determine whether a runner is safe or out, so it's a legitimate reason to redo a play. And seriously, we NEED to have minor leagues! But unfortunately nas doesn't want one so I doubt there will be one.
DeshaunRayban
#148827284Thursday, October 30, 2014 1:04 AM GMT

doesnt waste time at all because in close calls even when the glove isnt broken it shaves times on bang bang plays
PureEric
#148827620Thursday, October 30, 2014 1:09 AM GMT

It does though... If your glove is broken and it goes through it, you have to run around and get it and click on it. If it's the type of BG where you can't throw then it only wastes 0.5 seconds so I agree it doesn't waste time.
rocketman39
#148827916Thursday, October 30, 2014 1:13 AM GMT

only problem with the curving pitches is they don't really curve.
Obbert
#148827945Thursday, October 30, 2014 1:13 AM GMT

curveballs just bounce diagonal kind of a dumb idea (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ It ain't easy being Cheesey! {♥‿♥}
nintendo566
#148827958Thursday, October 30, 2014 1:14 AM GMT

IF THE BG DOESN'T EFFECT THE PLAY, IT SHOULDN'T BE REDONE
pwnzerkid
#148828973Thursday, October 30, 2014 1:29 AM GMT

only time bg rule should be in effect is if the glove breaks while getting the ball (when the ball is stuck). But only if it was going to be a close play.
Bommer
#148831782Thursday, October 30, 2014 2:11 AM GMT

the only thing i dont like about minor leagues is that it never works in ro baseball because games are never played because the minors are filled with inactives
AwesomeLego14
#148842476Thursday, October 30, 2014 10:12 AM GMT

I agree with the special pitches, not about the BG though. I think some fielders may panic trying to get the ball back.
DeshaunRayban
#148854394Thursday, October 30, 2014 7:05 PM GMT

Which is why if you glove is broken just call it dead in that case, why punish the hitter by taking a base away because the fielders glove is broken, the fielder should have been ready.
AwesomeLego14
#148859670Thursday, October 30, 2014 8:59 PM GMT

It balances it out with the reset count though, unless you have two strikes on the batter. That is what I think Nas should change, if a fielder has a BG and the pitcher is leading in the count. (1-2 or 0-1 for example) He should either A. Get another strike or B. Keep the count
DeshaunRayban
#148859880Thursday, October 30, 2014 9:02 PM GMT

reset or not thats stupid its should be counted as a error you don't reset cause some one breaks their glove in real life and the glove never "breaks" anyways it can be fixed without reseting if your smart and click the ball. Broken glove rule is cop out for a fielder not paying attetion
TheFutureCone
#148862712Thursday, October 30, 2014 9:44 PM GMT

1. There is one, but it has not started yet. 2. I guess. 3. Is needed! 4. Eh 5. Clicking the ball is not always the solution, and the time it takes to click the ball, turn and throw, the runners already half way to the base. The BG's are a huge problem, but it can literally be solved by editing the script for the glove. 6. I already fixed that at my stadium at least. :P Something I would like to see if the visible strike zone that nas tested with before the All-Star events this season. Also a change in the No Swing rule Like if a batter turns away from the ball and still hits it, it should not be counted as anything, because 1. the batter was not going to swing for it, 2. the bricks for the bat and ball are still large, so any slight bounce from the ball can cause it to hit the bat, 3. I saw a good number of NS's coming from the ball bouncing off of nas and hitting the bat.
DeshaunRayban
#148869024Thursday, October 30, 2014 11:14 PM GMT

5. Clicking the ball is not always the solution, and the time it takes to click the ball, turn and throw, the runners already half way to the base. The BG's are a huge problem, but it can literally be solved by editing the script for the glove. (Jabh's script prevents most BGs but the point is you get more range if you click the ball you cut time if you click it, and there no wait time if you throw so common sesnse would partell that clicking at the ball is a much more feasible option.)
SkateOP
#148869868Thursday, October 30, 2014 11:25 PM GMT

q
xX21Wesley21Xx
#148900652Friday, October 31, 2014 12:04 PM GMT

I agree with Deshaun's NRBA S6 Suggestions/Demands to help progress league. This is a better idea. This would be a better NRBA sometimes if this happend.
iShortstop
#148922437Friday, October 31, 2014 9:01 PM GMT

^ Stfu your team ain't even allowed anymore cause yall so bad
xX21Wesley21Xx
#149587217Tuesday, November 11, 2014 6:12 PM GMT

^ No. We getting better players. Also your team won't win the Bluesteel. GG

of     1