of     12   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Insurgencies
#148942969Saturday, November 01, 2014 2:43 AM GMT

It has been years since it all began. Outbreak here, outbreak there, all of a sudden there is a demand for protection, destruction, and most of all, extermination. You are a medium ranking member of the Graham Organization, a group of independent contractors paid to complete tasks in a virtually lawless world, only dominated by the rich and equipped. The few lasting governments include the Civilian Defense Force, the CDF, which is stationed in Northern New Jersey and Southern New York, and the few groups you can't name off of the top of your head that are somewhere in the Middle East. Other than that, there are thousands of nameless bandit groups lurking around and trying to kill you. Recently, James R. Graham, the 'CEO' of Graham Organization, had announced that they would disband. This, of course, had happened, with a few side effects including gunfire, 13 dead men, and you, along with your three best 'friends' of which include Jeff, Michael, and Sean. -- You awaken in your camp, or whatever you would enjoy calling it. It is a mere 4 tents, on for storage, the other three for people. Below you lies your sleeping bag and your uniform, a black Ukrainian TTsKO variant and a gray Flecktarn plate carrier. To your right is some food, your backpack, your rifle, a (placeholder, depends on CS.) and your sidearm, a (placeholder, again.) -- CS Name: Age (23-55): Physical Appearance: Role: Callsign: Bio (optional): Add ~650 to my post count.
pokemondude185
#148946952Saturday, November 01, 2014 3:59 AM GMT

CS Name: Garrett Ibuzi Age (23-55): 24 Physical Appearance: Muscular, but not burly, brown dreadlocks and the brownest eyes, and freckles here and their across his facial area. Role: Tactical Assault Callsign: Tuesday Bio (optional):
Insurgencies
#148969993Saturday, November 01, 2014 4:30 PM GMT

You don't seem to understand how this works. Add ~650 to my post count.
masmusk
#149006014Sunday, November 02, 2014 1:26 AM GMT

CS Name: Maxwell Larkson Age (23-55): 48 Physical Appearance: 5 foot 8 male with a slight bier belly - and medium frame. He has a strong jawline but relatively blunt flace otherwise. He has hazel eyes - but yellowish whites most likely due to jaundice from liver disease. Furthermore he has dark wavy hair and requires glasses due to his short distance vision after a lifetime of staring at screens for his management job at the depot. He has rather scraggly facial hair and a nose that's been broken one too many times - otherwise he could be considered attractive to the opposite gender. Role: Maxwell fits as a team leader because of his general resourcefulness and cunning. Callsign: Nightowl Bio (optional): Born in the UK to a large family with an average - but poor - parentage, Maxwell moved to the USA to find adventure... *cough* for the easy girls. Consequently at the start of the 90s he was ladened down by 3 kids and a lot of child maintenance bills. For over 30 years he worked in a storage depot warehouse as floor manager. Being relatively masculine, he pursued a variety of hobbies including embracing the gn-culture of the country he had emigrated to. When the outbreak happened, his family was quick to go (while he had been trapped in quarantine). He never returned home because of pragmatic reasoning, instead taking a job offer as team leader for the Graham Corporation after being found leading an efficient group of survivors and being taken to Southern New York. He is called "Nightowl" as a parody of his last name - especially because of his tendencies bordering from mild to severe insomnia.
coolboysvery
#149006040Sunday, November 02, 2014 1:26 AM GMT

((I don't see anything that's wroong with it but hey you are the man)) "Justice will be swift! Justice will be painful! It will be DELICIOUS!" - Ruby Rose
Aesura
#149006085Sunday, November 02, 2014 1:26 AM GMT

masmuck sir
coolboysvery
#149006101Sunday, November 02, 2014 1:27 AM GMT

((Just realises that the guy with the first cs isn't the guy above umg so stupid)) "Justice will be swift! Justice will be painful! It will be DELICIOUS!" - Ruby Rose
Insurgencies
#149038186Sunday, November 02, 2014 2:44 PM GMT

The rifle beside you appears to be an FN FS2000, a semi-automatic bullpup rifle designed by FN Herstal. Your sidearm, on the other hand, is a Sig Sauer X-Five Entry, chambered in .40 Smith & Wesson. Add ~650 to my post count.
masmusk
#149041319Sunday, November 02, 2014 3:41 PM GMT

Spend a considerable amouunt of time cleaning my weapons and ordering my things for a quick startup. Then go outside the tent and eat breakfast.
Insurgencies
#149044982Sunday, November 02, 2014 4:36 PM GMT

Your weapons are generally pristine, other than some scratches and a bit of dirt. Nothing that would effect performance. You exit the tent to see one of your friends, he's facing the opposite direction, so you can't identify him just yet. He seems to be working on your gray ural, something you guys had taken from the main base before everything was sold. Around you you see the remnants of civilization, daylight, and your scrap metal barricades around the camp. You then fix yourself up a ration breakfast, which contains some hardtack, a cup of water, pork jerky, and a pack of gum. Add ~650 to my post count.
masmusk
#149046228Sunday, November 02, 2014 4:52 PM GMT

Eat my breakfast and say good mornin' to the rest of my campmates.
Insurgencies
#149046994Sunday, November 02, 2014 5:02 PM GMT

The figure fixing the ural turns out to be Jeff, you notice his brown beard has grown a bit overnight too. He has his gasmask slung over his neck, over his plate carrier, which from what you know is fitted with an anti-shotgun AR500 steel plate. You greet him, he nods to you, and you finish your breakfast. Just as all of that happens you hear shots in the distance, along with growling and banging nearby. Add ~650 to my post count.
masmusk
#149122841Monday, November 03, 2014 8:53 PM GMT

Grab my gear, tap Jeff on the back and say - "Could be Sean or Michael. Let's go check it out." Make my way - with or without Jeff- to the location of the shooting.
Insurgencies
#149126274Monday, November 03, 2014 9:48 PM GMT

(Sean and Michael are sleeping in their tents.) Add ~650 to my post count.
masmusk
#149130538Monday, November 03, 2014 10:52 PM GMT

In that case, wake them up. I bet those two could sleep through it all and I don't feel like wasting bullets for when they're zombie chow.
Insurgencies
#149130662Monday, November 03, 2014 10:54 PM GMT

When you wake up Sean he grunts and looks at his watch, then willingly lumbers to the center of the camp to eat some breakfast. Michael on the other hand decides he wants a few minutes to lazily roll around in his sleeping bag. Add ~650 to my post count.
masmusk
#149328266Friday, November 07, 2014 4:25 PM GMT

Urinate on the top of the tent. Michael is a banterous guy yanoe.
Insurgencies
#149328660Friday, November 07, 2014 4:37 PM GMT

You do your gruesome action loudly, making a sizzling sound in the ground. He starts to flail his arms around and shout nonsense ans you finish up. He exits the tent soaking. Add ~650 to my post count.
masmusk
#149328728Friday, November 07, 2014 4:38 PM GMT

(on the tent, not him o.o but ill roll with it) "We're on our own now. Wake up or we leave without ya' next time mate." and I pass him the last pancake, a consolation prize I supppose.
Insurgencies
#149336698Friday, November 07, 2014 8:25 PM GMT

(it leaked through) He unwillingly grabs the pancake and eats it will his bare hands, slowly. He smells like the locker room in the Graham building, but you've been there so many times you've gotten used to it. As he finished the pancake, the shots in the distance increase in sound and frequency. Add ~650 to my post count.
clairsetience
#149340612Friday, November 07, 2014 9:42 PM GMT

aw @ not being able to be 3
masmusk
#149379058Saturday, November 08, 2014 12:39 PM GMT

Gently thwack him on the back of the head and gather the team. "Let's go check it out. Jeff give me an inventory of what guns we managed to take. Sean go scout, we'll wait 5 minutes for you. Michael, lower the tents. GET TO IT!"
Insurgencies
#149400855Saturday, November 08, 2014 7:45 PM GMT

Jeff instantly goes into the back of the ural and slides open a box. He starts to count whatever is in there, which is obviously your firearms. While Jeff does that Sean steps up behind him and pull out a rifle, which happens to be a Steyr Scout with a 4x mil-dot scope mounted on it. He also grabs an FNX-9. While they dig around in the crate, Michael starts to disassemble the green semi-spheres you have set up the day before. Add ~650 to my post count.
masmusk
#149412481Saturday, November 08, 2014 10:56 PM GMT

Help Michael disassemble the camp and pack the gear away. Whatever that gunfire is the result of, we needed to pack away anyway and this serves as a pretty good incentive to speed that lazy bastard Michael up.
Insurgencies
#149463964Sunday, November 09, 2014 6:19 PM GMT

He already folded up your tents and dragged them into the Ural. You assist him in carrying the rest of your crap into the Ural too. Add ~650 to my post count.

of     12   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right