chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     3   

CocoaClinic
#148988480Saturday, November 01, 2014 9:25 PM GMT

Japan gets the most shaken up when it comes to hydration [Apieceofabrick120 riplol] [Let me get my Whack-A-Kerbal]
AnonyAnonymous
#148988486Saturday, November 01, 2014 9:25 PM GMT

"Well, when managed with various other factors." Elaborating further on this particular statement, It should be taken into recognition that the average amount is simply just a accepted estimation and that the actual amount of exercise required on a per-individual basis depends entirely on factors such as preexisting medical conditions the individual may be suffering from.
Randomnessu
#148988540Saturday, November 01, 2014 9:26 PM GMT

"Japan actually has a very good form of Physical Education where everyone DOES benefit from it." Please don't preach about Japan here. Unless you'd also like to talk about how terrible life is over there.
lordofrobloxian
#148988565Saturday, November 01, 2014 9:26 PM GMT

"I'm not against exercise. I'm simply against the notion of Physical Education where only 10% of the class benefits from what it promises." That's the student's fault, not the school's fault. The students should actually play the game instead of standing in a corner and talking to their friends. Emos are idiots I RIP Realsteveaustin/arvin3149
52dollarbill
#148988595Saturday, November 01, 2014 9:26 PM GMT

Kids in my class have to take Epipen because some of them are athletic.
Sasayaki
#148988778Saturday, November 01, 2014 9:29 PM GMT

"Please don't preach about Japan here. Unless you'd also like to talk about how terrible life is over there." I'm merely pointing out that there ARE other methods out there that are more successful in having everyone be more active and participating, so its not impossible. Its the only other educational system I know, so I have to refer to it. The potato speaks the truth
Forestion
#148988896Saturday, November 01, 2014 9:30 PM GMT

it honestly doesn't matter for me because I stay in and grade tests for my teacher
lordofrobloxian
#148988940Saturday, November 01, 2014 9:31 PM GMT

"Heck, we're not even allowed to tackle each other in football anymore so you guys can have fun too" seriously? wow. look at what the school is doing for you so you unathletic fatass can play. Emos are idiots I RIP Realsteveaustin/arvin3149
lordofrobloxian
#148989059Saturday, November 01, 2014 9:32 PM GMT

"Elaborating further on this particular statement, It should be taken into recognition that the average amount is simply just a accepted estimation and that the actual amount of exercise required on a per-individual basis depends entirely on factors such as preexisting medical conditions the individual may be suffering from." Good point. I had forgotten about that. Emos are idiots I RIP Realsteveaustin/arvin3149
ferrykeizer
#148989088Saturday, November 01, 2014 9:33 PM GMT

Wait no tackling in football? We were allowed to do that. It's the fun part. Hell we even did parkour running and martial arts once. :P
Sasayaki
#148989164Saturday, November 01, 2014 9:34 PM GMT

"Hell we even did parkour running and martial arts once. :P" Well here is a school at least trying to make it engaging for several forms of audience. Others need to follow suit. The potato speaks the truth
Slydexia
#148989242Saturday, November 01, 2014 9:35 PM GMT

I'm not sure what you're getting at.
lordofrobloxian
#148989282Saturday, November 01, 2014 9:35 PM GMT

"Well here is a school at least trying to make it engaging for several forms of audience. Others need to follow suit." PE is supposed to be safe and fun for everyone, it shouldn't be dangerous. Emos are idiots I RIP Realsteveaustin/arvin3149
ferrykeizer
#148989284Saturday, November 01, 2014 9:35 PM GMT

''Well here is a school at least trying to make it engaging for several forms of audience. Others need to follow suit.'' There was literally nobody in my class that didn't enjoy it. And the ones that did have trouble were just simply given an extra hand. I don't see the issue.
Superme555
#148989311Saturday, November 01, 2014 9:36 PM GMT

How Physical Education is implemented is how it will be good or not. That is what I agree with.
Superme555
#148990737Saturday, November 01, 2014 9:56 PM GMT

"School should focus mainly on education and academics such as math, science, language, social studies; perhaps art and music, although I'm against this as well." So spending more time on academics, yes? Surprisingly, people can benefit. In elementary school, they studied a group of kids that had recess and a group of kids that don't, and saw that the groups who had recess were more behaved and more focused than the other group according to school authorities. For ADHD kids, being outdoors for sometime can help approve attention and concentration. I know that recess doesn't equal Physical Education. Getting to the point, Physical Education is more restrictive than recess. You do what the coach wants, he follows by a curriculum and enforces it, and you end up with something you might not want. You end up doing mile runs and fitness tests. For me, I do cardio quizes every Monday. So the implementation and structure of Physical Education is why people don't care much in the first place. It's this "Be done with it" attitude. Plus the coach makes you do things you're bad at, and people say you're not good at it even though you can already say you've never done this sport after school unlike some people Recess is a lot more liberating. As long as you don't hurt anyone, it's fine. You have a choice. If you don't like walking, you can play a sport of your choice, not the choice the coach had made for you.
MessiahNoob
#148990746Saturday, November 01, 2014 9:56 PM GMT

but i like changing in locker room while my g.f watches (and vic versa)!!!!1
Superme555
#148990804Saturday, November 01, 2014 9:56 PM GMT

I had to check my post to see why it doesn't abide by Roblox rules. Apparently, I can't say that word that's not even a cuss word.
Sasayaki
#148991145Saturday, November 01, 2014 10:01 PM GMT

@Super I'm fully aware of having "Free Time" during school and how it can allow for the mind to relax, whether it be via exercise or just socializing, which is why I have not made a case against recess. And regarding how it is structured, that is a way to look at it and why its not so effective. The potato speaks the truth
Superme555
#148991656Saturday, November 01, 2014 10:08 PM GMT

My point is that since Physical Education has problems with how it is implemented, and it has shown itself in the real world... We should have recess. Then we don't have to do anything stupid. For example, I had to do square dancing for PE. 6th and 7th. I made this point because you don't have to spend more time on academics to be good at academics because Physical Education doesn't work out. Why not recess?
ManBloxian
#149006471Sunday, November 02, 2014 1:33 AM GMT

If you're Japanese and Japan has "good physical education" how do you know the physical education in othrr countries is bad?
Sasayaki
#149009231Sunday, November 02, 2014 2:12 AM GMT

I know American Physical Education I've experienced it firsthand. I lived in the USA for a long time. I've also gone to a Japanese school for a time, so I've experienced both. I've said only OTHER system. The potato speaks the truth

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     3