of     1   

LagOfDeath
#149128363Monday, November 03, 2014 10:19 PM GMT

what forum game will we play
IndigoOwnage
#149147481Tuesday, November 04, 2014 2:47 AM GMT

What the blox did you just bloxxing say about me, you little noobcake? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in F.E.A.R, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on RAT, and I have over 300 confirmed knockouts. I am trained in tellomon warfare and I’m the top bloxxer in the entire ROBLOXian armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the blox out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Place, mark my bloxxing words. You think you can get away with saying that blox to me over the Internet? Think again, scrublord. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of hackers across ROBLOX and your PlayerID is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your account. You’re bloxxing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can blox you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with the default gear. Not only am I extensively trained in swordfighting, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the ROBLOX Catalog and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable account off the face of the Internet, you noob. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your bloxxing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you idiot. I will rainfury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re bloxxing dead, kiddo.

of     1