of     1   

jasondee1
#149161710Tuesday, November 04, 2014 10:42 AM GMT

Well, We all know the problem here..... If you don't, go right on over to OT and say your one of those made up fandom personas (Bronies, Furries, etc) Let's face it, the majority of these forums are cesspits. I get insulted for my mere opinion and thrown into some kind of stereotype classification. It would seem the whole subforum is not even moderated. I've been here since 2008 and these forums have degenerated since into some kind of pool of vulgar. But hey, a moderator sticks out once in a while and everything is calm for a while and it all starts again. What's this? a report button. It doesn't do anything. I can report someone telling me to drink bleach for harassment and what happens? Nothing. It does automatically delete the post with a "[Content Deleted]" if it's reported enough times by different people. I've had that happen to me many times for completely innocent posts. Hell, I even wrote a whole argument about how I can relate some subforums to 4chan. It's sad, because I've seen people's parents post to these forums, and have their children not allowed to visit them anymore due to the *edgy* "cool kids only clubhouse" that has become of these forums. No proper discussion can even be started without some form of vulgar thrown around by an immature kid. It needs to stop.
Nteorvolri
#149161750Tuesday, November 04, 2014 10:49 AM GMT

we're all furries
jasondee1
#149161801Tuesday, November 04, 2014 10:56 AM GMT

^give this man a medal this is not a siggy
Scootrbro
#149165389Tuesday, November 04, 2014 2:12 PM GMT

Maybe you just need to leave
jasondee1
#149165873Tuesday, November 04, 2014 2:27 PM GMT

Why would I leave this game over it's abandoned forum? Hardly anybody goes to the forums often other than to post some things in S&I or LmAd, etc. this is not a siggy
MisterObvious
#149166184Tuesday, November 04, 2014 2:36 PM GMT

forums are stupid are you reading this gordon? I have to report someone 5-6 times for a month before the offensive post gets deleted. Are you guys slacking or have I been banned from reporting?
extra_spicy
#149166694Tuesday, November 04, 2014 2:51 PM GMT

Well then, you just need to learn that the forums can never be rainbows and lollipops. There is nothing broken and nothing that needs to be fixed. I can tell from experience that the clubhouse forums are moderated. We can use mild curses and insult other people. When it gets out of hand, the mods will delete it. If you can't handle even the slightest of this, go back to ATR. "I have to report someone 5-6 times for a month before the offensive post gets deleted." No one likes a minimod. Reporting someone multiple times only slows down the mods.
MisterObvious
#149166912Tuesday, November 04, 2014 2:57 PM GMT

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>minimod hey I'm reporting someone who told my son to kill themselves

of     1