of     1   

RaymondParkerXl
#149340089Friday, November 07, 2014 9:33 PM GMT

Rattatatatatatattataa!!, muthfu¢ka! (ZackT:V1) The war is now expanding and its getting hectic, Not even one cop, firefighter, or paramedic, Just bulging su¢kas and crack fiens tearing up the streets, Little kids and crocked teens rippin' out the concrete, He threw a fire cracker in a barber shop i hoped no one saw that, Riots and kids fightin' worse than Mortal Kombat, Strike after strike like bowling grounds, Better start duckin' when you see them windows rollin' down, Go down the block with a hidden gun in his sock, Got a ruled street with garfitti written in chalk, 4321 the time b0mb sets, Time drippin' down like baby sweat, A secret that no one kept, But better yet... (Chorus: ZackT) The 5th Chamber, If you cross the line you in danger, Whole squad just rippin' up stuff like power rangers, Hold on, time to put the prime on, Mothers cryin' They aint' blue they cyan, Ok.. Ok.. (Sym:V2) Everything looks all fancy through the hype, But crazy/moronic that's not really one of my types, Forget that [S] I'm breaking down walls I'm never even getting phone calls Being lonely on earth kinda sucks Great, I messed up big time, oh shucks But that's not the point at all I'll have your brains scattered Tossed around like I never even mattered But I've got the upper hand now And you're probably wondering how? I've got your answer ro-rap's my [F]'n shield Laughing sadistically, everybody down across the field Guess you didn't know the wrath of the ro-rap goddess I never bragged you [F]'er I was always darn modest (Chorus) The 5th Chamber, If you cross the line you in danger, Whole squad just rippin' up stuff like power rangers, Hold on, time to put the prime on, Mothers cryin' They aint' blue they cyan, Ok..ok.. (Outro) And again, each chamber keeps going off.
RaymondParkerXl
#149341023Friday, November 07, 2014 9:49 PM GMT

Bump
RaymondParkerXl
#149345704Friday, November 07, 2014 11:03 PM GMT

Bump
RaymondParkerXl
#149354388Saturday, November 08, 2014 1:12 AM GMT

Bump
DBZgoku231
#149354489Saturday, November 08, 2014 1:13 AM GMT

YO YO MY HOMIE THAT RAP WAS SO SWAGG