of     1   

TruH4WK13
#149365580Saturday, November 08, 2014 3:51 AM GMT

Intro: Father left me and my mom when I was little, Life caught up with me never solved its riddle, I got "Do whats right" on one side, "Do what you want" on the other.. And I'm stuck in the middle. Needless to say.... [Hook] I'm struggling, They say they loyal, But behind your back they mumbling. [Needless to say] Life is my enemy, Its dangerous and I don't know the remedy. [Needless to say] Can't take this [S] any longer, Residing under my bed.. Is the Monster. [Verse 1] Needless to say I'm not finna give up, Do too much yet its never enough, In the segment where the times are tough, Was never credited man this [S] is rough. Life hit me in the form of a missile, They did me dirty, Cleanup on all the aisles, Still on the journey, Feel like i've walked multiple miles, But I can't do nothing but ignore and smile, Trashtalking me man y'all just in denial. These nggas swear up and down that I ain't [S], Attack me then expect that Imma quit. But nah Imma remain in the game and move on like everything was all the same, Quick to call me lame, But y'all should be ashamed, Waiting for the time where I reign. I tried and tried but never got [S] accomplished, Told me imma be a star, Never believed their promise, No matter what, Y'all gonna pay me homage, In captivity, I am the hostage, Wasn't gonna put me up for ransom, There go my dreams of college. Now I'm trapped in the snare called Ro-Rap, I can't let go atleast I know that, Never got nothing when it was Christmas, Never unwrapped the gift wrap, Did my best but nobody ever clapped. Needless to say I will never understand that... [Hook] [Needless To Say] I'm struggling, They say they loyal, But behind your back they mumbling. [Needless to say] Life is my enemy, Its dangerous and I don't know the remedy. [Needless to say] Can't take this [S] any longer, Residing under my bed.. Is the Monster. [Bridge x2] Needless to say I ain't bout that life, Do what I do and what I do is strive, Never prospered tho.. Kinda disappointed, Got demoted, Never was reappointed. [Verse 2] Guess its apparent, My feelings aren't transparent, Thank my mom she was a good parent, The TRUth within me imma start sharing. Guess I need to go back to my old magic, The classic tactic, The one that made their lives drastic, Worked hard but feedback was never fantastic. I am supposed to be a Maverick, A Savage, Had to take advantage of it while it lasted. Cuz' it was gonna be over before it began, Took to many Ls before I could win, Brainstorming in my den, My motto is never break don't care if I bend. But I sure bent a lot, Never backed down, Even when I knew I shouldn't have fought. Fyi ngga I felt like I was gonna die, Suffered so much I started to cry, Said you'll be there for me, Why you gotta lie? Needless to say my situation is [F]ed up.. [Hook] I'm struggling, They say they loyal, But behind your back they mumbling. [Needless to say] Life is my enemy, Its dangerous and I don't know the remedy. [Needless to say] Can't take this [S] any longer, Residing under my bed.. Is the Monster. [Outro] Needless to say I never felt useful, Needless to say I always felt useless, But it is what it is.. I'm out.
TruH4WK13
#149365637Saturday, November 08, 2014 3:52 AM GMT

One of the songs that will be on my album "Wish List" Comments/Rates/Questions?
DelfierVaktovian
#149365905Saturday, November 08, 2014 3:57 AM GMT

Good storytelling, felt very genuine without asking & stuck to the realm of roblox with reality connections. 89/100
TruH4WK13
#149366166Saturday, November 08, 2014 4:01 AM GMT

ty! Bump
SuperCamShiftedEm
#149366480Saturday, November 08, 2014 4:06 AM GMT

7.5/10
TruH4WK13
#149366618Saturday, November 08, 2014 4:08 AM GMT

ty..
xil72
#149373563Saturday, November 08, 2014 6:37 AM GMT

"Father left me and my mom when I was little, Life caught up with me never solved its riddle, I got "Do whats right" on one side, "Do what you want" on the other.. And I'm stuck in the middle. Needless to say...." o d00d hard life in da h00d suffering
NarutosRasengan1
#149374005Saturday, November 08, 2014 6:55 AM GMT

pg'd above "The Sauza so malo...", and then she said "You need to grow up."
Icyclez
#149374503Saturday, November 08, 2014 7:18 AM GMT

8.5/10
TruH4WK13
#149378068Saturday, November 08, 2014 11:37 AM GMT

Ty
TaiskeUchimori
#149397940Saturday, November 08, 2014 7:00 PM GMT

9.2/10