of     1   

GlowRyan
#149413902Saturday, November 08, 2014 11:23 PM GMT

[Intro] Can't take it. Shout out to my homies. [Verse I] My homies. Never stop going ham. Or just go get bam bam for help. Thank you Wonderflow. No one should be able to call you Wonderslow. Or Wondergirl. Keep going hard. W-Trap my man. Never stop throwing people into the scrap. The man of ro-rap. Not some poor old sap. Never stop busting caps. You have your own map. M4 Just needs to adapt. Chaotic. AKA.L Murder. I Think of you as a great ro-rapper. Anyone that calls you bad. Is just so really mad. [Chorus] I Been through a whole lot. But so many Mother F* Trying to down me. But i never give up. [Verse II] Keep striving. Keep The Road Driving. I Killed the vibe. My Blaze gave me the raise i needed. The Blaze gave me some Doughnut Glaze. The Blaze got me in some kind of faze. When i first became FireBlaze i entered some kind of maze. W-Trap will throw you into a W And a Trap. I'll give people the call. When i go to play some Ball. Brag. I Brag oh brag. But can you give me some respect? Some of you people that make me angry. Are a disgrace. You make me want to erase you. [Chorus] I Been through a whole lot. But so many Mother F* Trying to down me. But i never give up.
Wobull
#149414148Saturday, November 08, 2014 11:28 PM GMT

Thanks for the shoutout man
ducky980
#149414608Saturday, November 08, 2014 11:36 PM GMT

i dont think i can even write this bad if i tried
Indiella
#149414656Saturday, November 08, 2014 11:37 PM GMT

> The man of ro-rap LOL.

of     1