of     1   

timpookie
#149440043Sunday, November 09, 2014 6:26 AM GMT

Make sure that RPs christmas tradition includes Zwarte Piet, who is santa claus's slave, and the Yule Lads. And Krampus. Everyone loves Krampus. And our Nativity Scenes have to include the Caganer For our presents we need to do the tio de nadal Google search these obscure christmas traditions if you want to know what they are. My personal favorite is the Caganer.
mageofpower
Top 100 Poster
#149440858Sunday, November 09, 2014 6:47 AM GMT

*Slap* NO! If we didn't even celebrate Halloween then I refuse to let any of you celebrate Christmas, Hanuka or any other bloody holiday! I Just Wanted A God Dam Horror RP! IS THAT SO MUCH TO ASK!?!?!?!?
rockmax2112alt
#149441028Sunday, November 09, 2014 6:51 AM GMT

How about we celebrate the way christmas is supposed to be celebrated
timpookie
#149441045Sunday, November 09, 2014 6:52 AM GMT

en.wikipedia.org/Krampus
Precisonfire23
#149443014Sunday, November 09, 2014 7:47 AM GMT

Mage, it's not like you actually participate in roleplays.
mageofpower
Top 100 Poster
#149443035Sunday, November 09, 2014 7:47 AM GMT

Mage, it's not like you actually participate in roleplays. Maybe that's because nobody ever makes something worth participating in?
Precisonfire23
#149443125Sunday, November 09, 2014 7:50 AM GMT

Mage, please. I have made plenty of good roleplays that do indeed concern a few minor cliches, other than that they're mostly original. A bunch of other good roleplays have been out there, too, and you refuse to join any roleplays. If none are worth any quality, why don't you make your own? Oh right- you're lacking the imagination to create such a fantastical scenario-based story where people can participate in, rather, you're too busy criticising people (which isn't really bad) or lurking around on OOCs while making deviant posts towards Picka. So, what's your excuse?
mageofpower
Top 100 Poster
#149443321Sunday, November 09, 2014 7:57 AM GMT

Mage, please. I have made plenty of good roleplays that do indeed concern a few minor cliches, other than that they're mostly original. I don't see any of them floating around right now. --- A bunch of other good roleplays have been out there, too, and you refuse to join any roleplays. If none are worth any quality, why Give me one good RP on the front page. (Not ISRP's. I refuse to join those.) --- Oh right- you're lacking the imagination to create such a fantastical scenario-based story where people can participate in, No. I don't. You're jumping to conclusions. I've considered making RP's before. But two things have stopped me. A: A lack of ideas. Sometimes I have stretches in which I can't think of anything creative. Sometimes I just don't develop my ideas into a state that I'd be satisfied with. If I got an idea right now I really liked I'd go ahead and make an RP. I don't have any such ideas. B: Life outside of RP. I still have other obligations outside of the roleplaying forums (social life...Games...Mai Anime!) Running an RP can be time consuming work. --- or lurking around on OOCs while making deviant posts towards Picka. Ridiculous. You're thinking of stupid "fanfictions" that others have written.
Precisonfire23
#149443447Sunday, November 09, 2014 8:01 AM GMT

Mage, a multitude of times have you posted you have no social life. Well... a lot of us have posted that we don't have social lives but a lot of the time it's false. I'm guessing that those "two things" are either personal or because of B. And yes, I know you don't like to join ISRPs for some strange reason. And my RP's just aren't really that popular, and yes, there isn't really any good roleplays out. So you proved my entire argument wrong, though, I'm not surprised. I didn't go back and get hard evidence to support my verdict. I suppose it's just me being lazy, it is eight a.m over here in England, anyway.
mageofpower
Top 100 Poster
#149443541Sunday, November 09, 2014 8:04 AM GMT

Mage, a multitude of times have you posted you have no social life. Well... a lot of us have posted that we don't have social lives but a lot of the time it's false. I lied. I'm in the witness protection program. That was part of the story they've concocted --- I'm guessing that those "two things" are either personal or because of B. Huh? Those two things are A and B. I don't join because I can't think of ideas and because I'm afraid I don't have enough time to devote to an RP. Nothing overly personal. --- And yes, I know you don't like to join ISRPs for some strange reason. Because they're blighted hellspawn that should be forcibly removed from the Earth. Next. --- I suppose it's just me being lazy, it is eight a.m over here in England, anyway. And it's 3:03 AM here in Canada. I should really sleep. But sleep is for the weak.
Precisonfire23
#149443600Sunday, November 09, 2014 8:06 AM GMT

Agreed- sleep is for the weak. Unless you lose enough oxygen going to your brain which then it will automatically shut down your body and force you to sleep. But I can wrestle with those dang O2 molecules until I feel lightheaded and need to vomit!

of     1